What's new

The Slaves of Arabia

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nothing surprising about the article as Arab racism toward south Asians is well known. From measely jobs to workplace discrimination to children smuggling for camel race anyone who's worked there or their friends and family members will tell you shocking stories of Arab supremacy and racism. Shame is too small a word that many in our nation want to follow and allign themselves with the Arabs.

Its the inferiority complex of many who have hindu roots and its the same complex that they want to promote and they are promoting this wrong notion that All Pakistanis considered themselves as Arabs,

Rubbish. NO non-Arab Pakistani considerd himself as arab.

If we respect Makka and Madina and companions of Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) that does not mean that we are trying to be arabs.

Anyway as far as the racism is concerned if you follow Islam then every kind of racism is multiplied by ZERO when you come into the folds of Islam.

Thats why we call all Muslims as one Ummah.

Its the inferiority complex of many who have hindu roots and its the same complex that they want to promote .....

How did we Hindus come into this argument, Jana?

And if 'Hindu roots' were to be an argument, that would include a heck of a lot of people in Pakistan, no?

How did we Hindus come into this argument, Jana?

And if 'Hindu roots' were to be an argument, that would include a heck of a lot of people in Pakistan, no?

Yes this include heck of alot of People in Pakistan. Thats what i am saying. We have massive number of converts and i personally feel that (may be i am wrong its just my personal view) that this thing is playing some role in spreading this lie that Pakistanis considerd themselves Arabs.

I havent heard this silly cliam by Pakistanis other than few paranoid writers and some foreign writers who are trying to spead this misconception.

We rather have more ethnic obssession than any obssession with arabism :)

Most of us here in Pakistan are NOT arabs simple as that.

If you study it regionwise in Pakistan you will find different ethnicities. Yes we do have a large number of Arabs too but saying that the entire Pakistan is consist of Arabs then its not right

Yes this include heck of alot of People in Pakistan. Thats what i am saying. We have massive number of converts and i personally feel that (may be i am wrong its just my personal view) that this thing is playing some role in spreading this lie that Pakistanis considerd themselves Arabs.

I havent heard this silly cliam by Pakistanis other than few paranoid writers and some foreign writers who are trying to spead this misconception.

We rather have more ethnic obssession than any obssession with arabism :)

I see, thanks for the clarification.

So when Taliban are getting more funds from Arabs then US should strike Arab countries not Pakistan.

Cut the root of the problem.

US. had not investigate any single hijacker of 911 so far,even 8 out of 9 Hijackers belong to saudia.
US. itself the slave of arabia in term of oil and billion dollars reserves in US.

US. had not investigate any single hijacker of 911 so far,even 8 out of 9 Hijackers belong to saudia.
US. itself the slave of arabia in term of oil and billion dollars reserves in US.

The problem with some idiots is that if we wear a scarf that is famous in some Arab countries or if we wear an Arabic burqa these idiots say we are trying to prove ourselves as arabs :lol:

If using arabic words or dresses says so then i wonder if we wear undergarments whom we are trying to portray :P

Lady, you're living in a fantasy world, that's all I gotta say.

Islam is reality and not fantasy. Read my post to understand what i said.

when you become a Muslim Islam says you are just a Muslim and there is no preference given to an Arab over a non-Arab.

Please go back and read the Khutba (address) of Last Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) of Allah on the occasion of Hajatulwida

The role of clergy is important in propagating this arab superiority as well. Clergy has deemed it to be "Islamic" to wear traditional arab head gear and clothing by deeming it Sunnah. It is indeed the Prophet's tradition but was worn by the Prophet because of cultural and personal reasons and the arab gowns have no religious significance whatsoever. Similarly, efforts at arab-izing our culture go beyond wahabizationa and saudization of Pakistan. The "allah hafiz" vs "khuda hafiz" (God needs a translator?) is part of this debate as well.

Arabs are historically racist and with special places for South Asians since the oil boom of '73 and this point was firmly established in the following thread:-

http://www.defence.pk/forums/curren...-hate-migrants-bangladesh-india-pakistan.html

But this thread should go into cultural and social rather than Pakistan's war.

i have underlined several places where the author has quoted Richard halbrook accusing rich gulf arab sheikhs funding taliban it has every thing to with Pakistans war.

Last edited:
The role of clergy is important in propagating this arab superiority as well. Clergy has deemed it to be "Islamic" to wear traditional arab head gear and clothing by deeming it Sunnah. It is indeed the Prophet's tradition but was worn by the Prophet because of cultural and personal reasons and the arab gowns have no religious significance whatsoever. Similarly, efforts at arab-izing our culture go beyond wahabizationa and saudization of Pakistan. The "allah hafiz" vs "khuda hafiz" (God needs a translator?) is part of this debate as well.

Wrong i have not seen any cleric atleast in Khyber Pukhtunkhwa, Balochistan or even other regions who is calling Arab head gear as primary for being a Muslims.

As far as Sunnah is concerned then Indeed whatever the Prophet did or wear we call it his way. He was Arab so automatically whatever he wore at that time must be Arab culture.

2. Why are you feeding lies by claiming that Ulema are linking Arab gowns with religious significance ?

Which Alim advocated that????????

3. Allah hafiz has nothing to do with Arabization. Its s wrong notion and pure lie by those who hate Saudi Arabia for many reasons.

Whether you say Allah Hafiz or Khuda Hafiz it doesnt matter because the meaning is the same.

And NO ONE Is forcing in Pakistani anyone to use the word Allah Hafiz instead of Khuda Hafiz.

Culture is man-made thing which can be changes anytime not a big deal.

I dont see any panic or debate over these lies other than some so-called people who are trying to confuse Islam with traditions

i have underlined several places where the author has quoted Richard halbrook accusing rich gulf arab sheikhs funding taliban it has every thing to with Pakistans war.

Add another line, statement to this. Today NATO commander Mac Crystal said that Iran is funding Taliban

So Arabization is turning into Iranization ????????

Reactions: jin

Add another line, statement to this. Today NATO commander Mac Crystal said that Iran is funding Taliban

start a new post about iranization ?

more importantly we need to put a full stop on this americanization or arab...tion , iran...tion or timbaktuiazation of pakistanis. Its time to start Pakistanization of Pakistanis

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom