What's new

The Slaves of Arabia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hmm how about a background check on the writer of this article Rafia Zakaria, and PakMarine, you have sinned by not pasting the link to the source!

Rafia Zakaria is the first Pakistani American woman to serve as a Director for Amnesty International USA. She is a lawyer and the Director of the Muslim Women's Legal Defense Fund for the Muslim Alliance of Indiana/The Julian Center Shelter representing victims of domestic violence. She is a Ph.D. candidate in Political Science at Indiana University, currently working on her dissertation entitled "Negotiating Identity: Sharia, multiculturalism and Muslim women." She was the John Edwards Fellow at Indiana University for 2007-2008 which is the highest academic honor that can be achieved by a graduate student at Indiana University. Rafia writes a weekly column for the Daily Times in Pakistan and her work has appeared in the New York Times, Arts and Letters Daily, the Nation and the American Prospect. She is the only Pakistani American woman recognized by a joint resolution of the Indiana House and Senate for her work on women's rights.

Don't worry PAk-yes Arab Influence is going down day by day.US and China Lobby in Pakistan is getting stronger specially China lobby.

i dont give a damn about us or china either, the day we think as pakistanis and aside religion from our politics Pakistan will rise as a strong nation.

i dont give a damn about us or china either, the day we think as pakistanis and aside religion from our politics Pakistan will rise as a strong nation.
It'll take at least 2-3 decades for that..Your children might see that day but i doubt you will see that day.Zia Effects are not going anytime soon.

Arabs are the root of all evil, they are the problem that plagues us. I hate it how with that gay 'Florence of Arabia', they fought against the Ottoman empire.

The message is that I hate arabs, also Indians do not get too happy, there are more of you than anyone else in Middle East getting their *** kicked for doing lowly work.

t-faz instead of Arab bashing we should rather focus on our selves the problem is with us

It'll take at least 2-3 decades for that..Your children might see that day but i doubt you will see that day.Zia Effects are not going anytime soon.

yes right there are no over night changes or shortcuts , it will take time to change.

t-faz instead of Arab bashing we should rather focus on our selves the problem is with us

The problem is not with me, it is with Zia's children and the saudi funded madrassa and the idiots these produce.

I agree with all those who say that we should first look at our own selves before finger pointing others. Charity begins at home folks and so it must start from our home as well. We need a revolution of the heart and mind.

The problem is not with me, it is with Zia's children and the saudi funded madrassa and the idiots these produce.

Zia's children are Pakistanis , madersa student and those who teach and run are Pakistanis . Core issue is why are Pakistanis so weak ... there are appx 30 more muslim countries in the world why its always pakistanis who get carried away? there is a fault which we as a nation has to rectify.

Nothing surprising about the article as Arab racism toward south Asians is well known. From measely jobs to workplace discrimination to children smuggling for camel race anyone who's worked there or their friends and family members will tell you shocking stories of Arab supremacy and racism. Shame is too small a word that many in our nation want to follow and allign themselves with the Arabs.

“We need slaves to build monuments,” says an Iraqi engineer living in Abu Dhabi to a reporter from the Guardian. In the published report he goes to add that he would never use the metro if it wasn’t segregated since “we would never sit next to Pakistanis and Indians because of their smell”.

Their metro is segregated? :blink:

Arabs are the root of all evil, they are the problem that plagues us. I hate it how with that gay 'Florence of Arabia', they fought against the Ottoman empire.

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

I have read his "Seven Pillars Of Wisdom" and "The Mint". He was a heck of a guy, but you nailed it right there buddy.

On the topic itself, I've never been to Saudi Arabia, but from what I've read and heard, it does not make for pleasant reading.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom