What's new

The Siachen reality

janbazali

New Recruit

Reaction score
e27d09656a02f0f64eb491f20d26629e.jpg

This is an Indian drawn map and clearly shows how Indian advanced into Pakistani territory on Siachen. Just ask yourself -- why did Indian advanced and are still holding the ridge despite so much losses? what do they wish to achieve ?

Indian army is now holding the Saltoro ridge inside Pakistan and if our forces withdraw, India would advance further and capture the K2 also!! Do we want to give K2 to India and also Karakorum highway, Gilgit Baltistan, Sakardu and land borders and road links with China??? No dignified Pakistani would even dream of doing this.

That is why we are there for the last 22 years fighting and blocking the Indian advance. Instead of asking the Indians to withdraw to the line of control, our traitors in SAFMA and NS want us to withdraw further handing over entire north to India. Haramkhor !!!

^^^ Fully agree with u... without formally accepting present LOC line in siachen if u Withdraw then we proceed to take it... so stay there for ur good... India doesn't wants Pakistan to withdraw cozz its hurting ur economy but the money we spent there is just Peanuts for our economy ...

1. If it's not Indian territory, it's not Pakistani territory either.

2. Pakistan had no right to send international mountaineering expeditions to Siachen glacier.

3. India was well within its right o sieze the moment and pre-empt any Pakistani act of sending forces on Siachen.

4. If Pakistan wants a solution to the Siachen issue, it must accept the AGPL as stated by India.

^^^ Fully agree with u... without formally accepting present LOC line in siachen if u Withdraw then we proceed to take it... so stay there for ur good... India doesn't wants Pakistan to withdraw cozz its hurting ur economy but the money we spent there is just Peanuts for our economy ...

oooh the Richy rich Indians.....

e27d09656a02f0f64eb491f20d26629e.jpg

Indian army is now holding the Saltoro ridge inside Pakistan and if our forces withdraw, India would advance further and capture the K2 also!! Do we want to give K2 to India and also Karakorum highway, Gilgit Baltistan, Sakardu and land borders and road links with China??? No dignified Pakistani would even dream of doing this.

That is why we are there for the last 22 years fighting and blocking the Indian advance. Instead of asking the Indians to withdraw to the line of control, our traitors in SAFMA and NS want us to withdraw further handing over entire north to India. Haramkhor !!!

Common Sense would say you would have an agreement in place which states that none of the Armies can advance one step from the positions they hold on the day of signing of the agreement which would make that line sancrosant from that date unless ur a lunatic like Z Hamid. Love it how people who have no clue about Siachen are talking about the ills of withdrawls while the sit peacefully in their houses.

You really know how to talk manure dont you? Both our nations have millions starving and you "big" your nation by saying "its peanuts for your economy" - dont you feel ashamed to make such dim statements? Why do you like in an imagionary bubble thinking your nation is a multi billionaire when in fact you have millions that go hungry every night. The same situation exists in our nation and i would be ashamed to make dumb statements to say military expenditure on a project was just "peanuts" when i know kids will be hungry thoughout my land.

You really know how to talk manure dont you? Both our nations have millions starving and you "big" your nation by saying "its peanuts for your economy" - dont you feel ashamed to make such dim statements? Why do you like in an imagionary bubble thinking your nation is a multi billionaire when in fact you have millions that go hungry every night. The same situation exists in our nation and i would be ashamed to make dumb statements to say military expenditure on a project was just "peanuts" when i know kids will be hungry thoughout my land.

Yes and India is doing something for those poor, and is also pulling millions out of poverty every year. As for spending the defense spending is somewhere near 2 to 3% of the GDP.

No withdrawal our soldiers will hold the line, against the evil indian hordes.

Well the evil hordes are not dying in ice slides? They have the high ground any way! Its a well proven fact that the Indians cannot climb down nor can the Pakistanis climb up. What a stupid mentality you have adopted. Sorry I forgot you never have been to Siachen.

The same could be said for Pak army. As has been seen in previous battles India has never been the aggressor, so stop deluding yourself. Get some history lessons.

First u fight with us on borders... when u understand u cant win ... then u start whining about Poors in both country ... Indian reached the Glacier before Pakistan & took the Strategic points leaving the useless unguarded ... after few years when pakistan know it they rush their soldier there ... now u cant really take those strategic points from us then why r u sitting there guarding the wastelands... we dont want it ...use ur money for something better but u will still be there to put Pakistani people in a wrong dilemmia that u still have siachen with u ... but thats far from reality ...

First u fight with us on borders... when u understand u cant win ... then u start whining about Poors in both country ... Indian reached the Glacier before Pakistan & took the Strategic points leaving the useless unguarded ... after few years when pakistan know it they rush their soldier there ... now u cant really take those strategic points from us then why r u sitting there guarding the wastelands... we dont want it ...use ur money for something better but u will still be there to put Pakistani people in a wrong dilemmia that u still have siachen with u ... but thats far from reality ...

Wow international global warrior - thank the lord you are not in a position of responsibility in your land and are just a little Indian troll making it "big" on PDF. I wont counter your claim fearing you may have sleepless night tonight - just like your soldiers were about 6 months ago when Mr Singh rang Mrs Clinton to "use her influence and special relationship with Pakistan asking our troops to move back 120 metres back as your soldiers were having sleepless nights". Wonderful wikileaks were they not? Enjoy your sleep and dont let the beg buds bit international global warrior.

Well the evil hordes are not dying in ice slides? They have the high ground any way! Its a well proven fact that the Indians cannot climb down nor can the Pakistanis climb up. What a stupid mentality you have adopted. Sorry I forgot you never have been to Siachen.

Enough of the evil hordes have died over the years, some of them, even in ice slides, have you been to Siachen, indians and their moronic personalities.

Back
Top Bottom