What's new

The ship of IK is sinking, maryum nawaz.

TV Channels are always biased towards one party or the other. I’m talking about ground realities no tv reality or internet reality.
One can only learn about ground realities if you move around in the country and interact with people from different walks of life, rich and poor and compare than with the past.
I understand your unconditional love and passion towards Khan but don’t let it manipulate your understanding of reality. Times have changed and pTi is no longer the voice of the people. Infact the general public hates it.
Agree sir with part people hate PTI
disagree with part that times have changed

I believe more or less its same
PTI was never popular in sindh and ounjab and it wont be nxt time either

This PDM and opposition march is all a drama. It’s the elections which will show what is what and who stands where. Well I can’t argue with you however, i would recommend you take a trip from lower Punjab to Northern KPK, that’s the only way you ll understand what I mean and interact with people on the way.
For sure PTI will loose some spots in KPK
It will as usuall lose punjab and south punjab vaderas will join the wining team which is PMLN since noone can touch them
Sindh will be PPPP

However establishment underestimates maryum..once she is in power she will teach pindi boys how you run a mafia

Those who stnd with her today will be rewarded

Agree sir with part people hate PTI
disagree with part that times have changed

I believe more or less its same
PTI was never popular in sindh and ounjab and it wont be nxt time either

For sure PTI will loose some spots in KPK
It will as usuall lose punjab and south punjab vaderas will join the wining team which is PMLN since noone can touch them
Sindh will be PPPP

However establishment underestimates maryum..once she is in power she will teach pindi boys how you run a mafia

Those who stnd with her today will be rewarded
I think u are very young and very influenced by dad's politics.
Remember one thing if our elders were so great at analysing things our country our families wouldn't be in so much shit

She has videos of evryone..why do you think no one can touch

Mashallah she is so smart..
What have the Shareefs done for you or Pakistan? Why do u support them and not Pakistan?

Last edited:
Marriage with the establishment never lasts, every failed experiment has its end. I hope IK makes it to the next election though, accountability has to reach farther and it must come from a wilful act by people, rather than because of a falling out with the real culprits.

Brother, this is serious
She is our next PM and second largest national party defacto leader
Vist some mental doctor. I will pay the bills. Fucking crazy if she become pm of Pakistan. That will lowest of Pakistani nation

Vist some mental doctor. I will pay the bills. Fucking crazy if she become pm of Pakistan. That will lowest of Pakistani nation
You will need alot of money as there are 1 core voters there...
and backing of establishment/judicary/beaurocarcy

Hence why despite having a slam dunk case of calibri fake documents she has been walking free for 4 years

The only dicussion going on is how will she disarm the establishment for continuation of her power

I would never vote for PMLN. They are corrupt goons. Same with PPPP.

I will only vote for IK or Musharraf.

I would like to be as optimistic as you my dear, but the ground realities in Pakistan have changed. Khan would be lucky if he manages to retain even 50% of the seats he got in the last elections.
ground reality is this

1 party vs 11 parties.

what happen in kpk. pti came 2nd, JUI F came first but all azad candidate join pti.
today pti won against juif in their area.

pmln got 2-3 seats same ppp

karachi pti will win if bring health card there.

sindh will remain slave to ppp.

lahore and part of punjab will be with pmlns

even pti lose
how 11 party will agree and run the country having 1 PM name katputli?

Will see abhi 1.5 years baki.

Vote for me. I will kill all traitors and their supporters.
The I will start of the corrupt judges and cops.

Create a strong but firm and kind justice system.

Proper tax collection. Free education with a system system designed not for passing exams but obtaining practical experience and encourage free thinking so we can develop as a nation.

No more private medical care. A national health system that's free for all.
We are not a poor country but a mismanaged country

Strong industrial and military infrastructure.

There you go.....if you don't vote for me u are a dead man loooool

Ps all the harami molvis....your days are numbered

You will need alot of money as there are 1 core voters there...
and backing of establishment/judicary/beaurocarcy

Hence why despite having a slam dunk case of calibri fake documents she has been walking free for 4 years

The only dicussion going on is how will she disarm the establishment for continuation of her power
You mean to say whole fucking system is morally corrupt. Here i agree

Don’t worry You will have another choice soon. Nisar Ali Khan will relaunch himself as the fourth choice.

Vote for me. I will kill all traitors and their supporters.
The I will start of the corrupt judges and cops.

Create a strong but firm and kind justice system.

Proper tax collection. Free education with a system system designed not for passing exams but obtaining practical experience and encourage free thinking so we can develop as a nation.

No more private medical care. A national health system that's free for all.
We are not a poor country but a mismanaged country

Strong industrial and military infrastructure.

There you go.....if you don't vote for me u are a dead man loooool

Ps all the harami molvis....your days are numbered
Spend crore rupees to run the campaigns etc etc and then people may start voting for you and then you do these things after spending your life savings and money. Will see if you can do that or not.

Back
Top Bottom