What's new

The Shameful state of the Indian Navy

Status
Not open for further replies.
No he said he was on military posting in Korea.

And about IAMA verification system, I wonder why his profile was deleted:rofl: Nice shyte stirring whoever it was though.

I don't know, I couldn't see this part 'he was on military posting in Korea' anywhere...

The original post & profile has been deleted anyways.

arey pakistan na kodakullara, siggu undara meku. meeru me bathukulu. adakka thine nakodukullara.

Jealous of not being a wannabe hybrid Turko/Afghan/Arab and countless other invaders with blue eyes and a tight rear :D

The same rear which is now a laptop for so many laps around the world?

Yuck!

Forget your own post kid. Jealous that you can't get your back warm even begging to everyone in this world.

So if someone in this whole world doesn't give you this service why not ask help from own military. They are very good in it. ;)

True.

After doing it to the Pakistanis in the 4 war they have indeed become very good in sticking upto one's rear. The 93000 POWs in 1971 who did yoga in front of us should attest to that fact.

@Billal

What happened to IAMA verfication system, you mention 3 to 4 time about it.

I'm very interested to see what's left of this thread & the members on it once the mods start the clean up operation here.

No thank you!

Na Na Na. Now don't back off. You said you are jealous. Either you are that ugly nobody(even your military) wants to give you that service or the reason can be that report that was posted in BBC about condom size. ;)

SO with the profile of the fake USN sailor being deleted, does the fun end ? :cry:

p.s.:- I personally think its a Hindu/Zionist plot to take down the site and delete those comments.Damn these eveel yindoos and joos.

I don't know, I couldn't see this part 'he was on military posting in Korea' anywhere...

The original post & profile has been deleted anyways.

Yep exactly, but trust me it was there, and the Dragon Hill Lodge is for American Military Personnel.

I guess Reddits verification is pretty fair and it actually works! :lol:

Na Na Na. Now don't back off. You said you are jealous. Either you are that ugly nobody(even your military) wants to give you that service or the reason can be that report that was posted in BBC about condom size. ;)

Pakistani madrassah logic in it full glory once again.

Glorification of ones country's exotic escapades through the laps around the world....

True.

After doing it to the Pakistanis in the 4 war they have indeed become very good in sticking upto one's rear. The 93000 POWs in 1971 who did yoga in front of us should attest to that fact.

Looking at your posts and behavior on this forum I would be surprised i you aren't a favorite yoga guru in your military. ;)

SO with the profile of the fake USN sailor being deleted, does the fun end ? :cry:

p.s.:- I personally think its a Hindu/Zionist plot to take down the site and delete those comments.

The fun begins when this thread starts getting cleaned up by the mods.

Pakistani madrassah logic in it full glory once again.

Glorification of ones country's exotic escapades through the laps around the world....

You made a big mistake kid. Stay with it. :D

You are jealous.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom