What's new

The Second Indo-Chinese War (2013-2015)

Status
Not open for further replies.
""""The US does not want to see India conquering Pakistan-administered Kashmir, as that might make India too powerful and eventually Indian Navy might start affecting US naval primacy in the Indian Ocean. """

what do u mean by this???

What an useless thread...another 20 page flame war on the way.

That's what I thought too, but at least in this format I think person to person exchange is actually a bad idea. I've come to feel that our collective personalities are mostly incongruent. Perhaps the reason why our ancestors got along so well was because there was a giant mountain between us and few willing to cross it.

In Real life I feel people interact and mingle nicely. The internet is so FAKE. Except a bunch of online defense enthusiasts who represent a tiny portion of population, most people are busy with their daily life and worried about their jobs, kids, vacation and other small things of day-to-day life than some fantasy war.

This Forum completely contradicts my personal experience in which, I get along superbly with Pakistanis and Chinese on a daily basis. That is the reason all this internet attack going on between guys on here is rather amusing to me and Insults about country and people don't really hurt.

BTW you must also have a different experience for real as u live in Canada and would have interacted with Indians. We guys are really as diverse as they come ( Being from one country), but do you feel the people you meet are anything as these online warriors.

Three simple words which are more worthy than the entire article:

Happy New Year! :partay:

At least refrain from posting non sense on the first day of the new year.

yaar recently someone has posted a thread that quality of this forum is decreasing
.and many senior and respectable members are agreed to him
i think that major posts in this threads are also not appropriate
like some involves taunts
and stuff like which s not answer to the thread just a personal attack to the thread poster
this behavior should be changed among us

""""The US does not want to see India conquering Pakistan-administered Kashmir, as that might make India too powerful and eventually Indian Navy might start affecting US naval primacy in the Indian Ocean. """

what do u mean by this???
If India takes all of Kashmir, it would strategically cripple Pakistan. Then India would be able to project power all the way to Iran and Central Asia. Basically a British Empire reborn. Naturally it would assert itself in the Indian Ocean. The US would not like that.

Posts like below may irritate senior and respectable members and are also not appropriate when we talk quality
this to be decided by mods that which thread is stupid and to be deleted

1.Three simple words which are more worthy than the entire article:
Happy New Year!

2.What an useless thread...another 20 page flame war on the way.

3.Well it really surprised me that such foolish thread is coming from an Chinese.I thought it would be any bharti for sure who would start a 'bakwaas' thread as this is.

4.funny thread by the chinese..though useless..
happy new year

sensible threads will be appreciated... what should u discuss when the thread starter is posting nonsense at the beginning itself and it is clear that it is going to invite useless discussions and flames...
enjoy the new year fun.

sensible threads will be appreciated... what should u discuss when the thread starter is posting nonsense at the beginning itself and it is clear that it is going to invite useless discussions and flames...
enjoy the new year fun.

try to get what i m trying to say
i m talking about quality of this forum
how can we maintain and improve it

In Real life I feel people interact and mingle nicely. The internet is so FAKE. Except a bunch of online defense enthusiasts who represent a tiny portion of population, most people are busy with their daily life and worried about their jobs, kids, vacation and other small things of day-to-day life than some fantasy war.

This Forum completely contradicts my personal experience in which, I get along superbly with Pakistanis and Chinese on a daily basis. That is the reason all this internet attack going on between guys on here is rather amusing to me and Insults about country and people don't really hurt.

BTW you must also have a different experience for real as u live in Canada and would have interacted with Indians. We guys are really as diverse as they come ( Being from one country), but do you feel the people you meet are anything as these online warriors.

I as a rule don't talk politics with people I meet and on that basis I get along fine with Indian people, but as for Indian political views, I can't see this forum as a complete aberration. They may not be representative (too many variables in background) but I feel they are indicative.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom