What's new

The scourge of honour killings in India

Yes,the media is doing its part
But remember!,its MEDIA,never believe them.
:partay:

So you should take that advice, so when your so called "media" spews hatred against Pakistan and blames everything imaginable on the ISI

So you should take that advice, so when your so called "media" spews hatred against Pakistan and blames everything imaginable on the ISI

But when the proofs are provided,you can't ignore any one can you?:what:

Yes,the media is doing its part
But remember!,its MEDIA,never believe them.
:

:eek: people are being killed losing their lives to this stupid honour killing and you are saying never believe media.

Wake up.

:eek: people are being killed losing their lives to this stupid honour killing and you are saying never believe media.

Wake up.

Chill,
I never said that these honor killing stories are false.
Just for the sake of general awareness i said"Never believe MEDIA"

But when the proofs are provided,you can't ignore any one can you?

the dead bodies of the couples are proof. and also go through the investigation and the reports in this regard.

Its our collective responsibility to condemn and discourage these acts.

I am saying because i have seen such painful incidents happening in our country and i wish if people come forward to condemn and discourage these killings.

GUYS!
I never said that these honor killing stories are fake!
If u have heard of the Ashok Vihar triple murder case,it happened just in my neighborhood.
Moreover,i knew one of the dead.
:tup:

GUYS!
I never said that these honor killing stories are fake!
If u have heard of the Ashok Vihar triple murder case,it happened just in my neighborhood.
Moreover,i knew one of the dead.
:tup:

Thank God you have realised that its a serious issue and not trolling.

Hope you will educate the readers and play your role in condemning and discouraging such practices

Back
Top Bottom