What's new

The Russian visit

What you did for JF 17 from last 2 years, we have been doing with Su 30 MKI for last 8 years. Today 100% of Su 30 MKI is locally manufactured in India including the engine. Pakistan is years (if not decades) away from that wrt JF17

Tarmak007 -- A bold blog on Indian defence: Desi Sukhoi performs supersonic ballet on debut | Aircraft built from complete raw material phase makes a silent entry

TOIlet and Saffron media are not the terms coined by evil Bhartis.. ;) talk about shooting the messenger !!

Have a look at the bans and daft comments dude - It is a classic "derailing the thread" tactics. Blame source therefore making the thread pointless. Just look at how many off topic posts mate. Lets attempt to stay on topic.
Topic is its great news if Pakistan could tie up some intergral links with Russia - a win win for both nations.

Its the opinion of the author..Russia India friendship has been reiterated many times by the Russians too as the best in the world..its the author's opinion..btw we can see the Reality..to what extent Russia and India are co-operatin ;)

Its the opinion of the author..Russia India friendship has been reiterated many times by the Russians too as the best in the world..its the author's opinion..btw we can see the Reality..to what extent Russia and India are co-operatin ;)

Exactly. Look at the video I posted earlier in this thread.

A Russian president going to visit Pakistan ... whats so special ???

New President elect visiting a country is symbolically important.

Note Obama went to India but not Pakistan. Anyway guys have had my say toy say do or believe whatever rocks your boat

Look at the title of the thread and look at the OP - Then view your obsession dude - Whats the thread got to do with your relationship with Russia? Why are you so obsessed that "India" has to come into everything you talk about?
Dude im not being disrespectful to you - im pleased for you to have this relationship with Russia but there is a time and place for it. Not on this thread.

Hmm do i care about A so called Russian writing on a weird website or do i care about the reality?Which includes massive Indo Russian co-operation..probably the biggest and the best in the world..Hmm i guess our neighbors in the west aren't too happy with it and coming up with an odd article like this to masturbate to..

I know its difficult to swallow this thread for you Karan but stay on topic if you can mate. Just a friend to friend

Mate, you got JF17 and India's military purchase in the mix.. Not me.. ;).. Happy to let it rest here if you are

Look at the title of the thread and look at the OP - Then view your obsession dude - Whats the thread got to do with your relationship with Russia? Why are you so obsessed that "India" has to come into everything you talk about?
Dude im not being disrespectful to you - im pleased for you to have this relationship with Russia but there is a time and place for it. Not on this thread.
WTH?The Article mentions India in the very first line..so India automatically comes into discussion..btw did i say anything wrong??Isn't it true that Indo Russian co-op is the biggest in the world?Is there any other example that you can give to counter my claim?

Have a look at the bans and daft comments dude - It is a classic "derailing the thread" tactics. Blame source therefore making the thread pointless. Just look at how many off topic posts mate. Lets attempt to stay on topic.
Topic is its great news if Pakistan could tie up some intergral links with Russia - a win win for both nations.

Actually I consider a win win for India too .. If Russia and Pak have good relations, then there will be atleast 1 country in the world which both India and Pakistan can trust.. May turn out better, for all you know :)

Well troll are troll best thing is to avoid them.

Now on topic yes it is a good thing that Russia and Pakistan are having good relationship.
Coming to Pakistan diplomacy i have to say it is exceptionaly pathetic, for Pakistan diplomacy means a zero sum affair.

Lets take for example PM Gilani visit to China where he stated "China enemy are our enemy and China friend are our friends"
this sir is called diplomatic blunder, probably you guys have not come out of cold war era.:hitwall:

New President elect visiting a country is symbolically important.

Note Obama went to India but not Pakistan. Anyway guys have had my say toy say do or believe whatever rocks your boat

Ok ji.... We will continue to enjoy cooperation for 5th Gen fighter, another Akula, AC etc etc etc etc

earlier on this thread an Indian was compelled to say he though the article was by a Pakistani so pro Pakistani and anti Indian. Could you have dreamed a few years ago such an article coming from any Russian organ??

SC you bless us with your words of wisdom Sir. Sir I bow to you:china::pakistan:

I guess you are being cheeky , else you should know that back then you too were colonized by the same central asian and Anglo guys !!! :hang2:

Get a 12000 tonne SSN of the class of NERPA and maybe we can stop making fun of the pakistanis posting in this thread :lol:

I guess you are being cheeky , else you should know that back then you too were colonized by the same central asian and Anglo guys !!! :hang2:

Take that back..You Blasphemer... That part of world was never under any occupation. Instead the people from that part have ruled Spain for 8000 years and India for 12000 years..

Try to read History books with correct details..If you dont have access to one, I'll get them couriered from Peshawar...

Again, whatever the trolls say about the author being genuine - I still carry my doubt about him being what his name suggests.

Back
Top Bottom