What's new

The Russian visit

I wrote many times here that today USA is doing with Pakistan which a blood enemy can't do and now our people are looking for other shelters. But what is guaranty that Pakistan's attitude will change with the change of shelter? That’s the point.

It is not we who are looking for a shelter. this alliance is American led through their hate for China Russia Pakistan and Iran all countries who it wishes to cross red lines of

We do not want to go down Indian route of buying weapons all the time we want to build our own manufacturing eg JF17 joint ventures indigenous production

You are wrong , We buy the license and build them in our facilities in HAL etc... the initial few may be bought directly the later ones will be manufactured at our facilities , dint you know this ...eg being SU 30 MKI???

More over we can afford to do that since we have that much money to spare , weapons buying and diversifying the source of buying is also a diplomatic move

Regarding JVs and Indigenous weapons we can even open a new thread and discuss who has more whether India or pakistan !

You are wrong , We buy the license and build them in our facilities in HAL etc... the initial few may be bought directly the later ones will be manufactured at our facilities , dint you know this ...eg being SU 30 MKI???

More over we can afford to do that since we have that much money to spare , weapons buying and diversifying the source of buying is also a diplomatic move

Regarding JVs and Indigenous weapons we can even open a new thread and discuss who has more whether India or pakistan !

Yea yea yea. Just forget the fact that you by being American proxy result in Russia losing more than I can be bothered to explain to you

Does this Russian source of yours sir formulates the policy of Moscow .

earlier on this thread an Indian was compelled to say he though the article was by a Pakistani so pro Pakistani and anti Indian. Could you have dreamed a few years ago such an article coming from any Russian organ??

Yes, even the Russians know how indians were ruled by Central Asian conquerors for 800 years and then colonized by the Anglos for another 200 years. They know indians have an instinct to curl up on the master's lap.

SC you bless us with your words of wisdom Sir. Sir I bow to you:china::pakistan:

Yea yea yea. Just forget the fact that you by being American proxy result in Russia losing more than I can be bothered to explain to you
Hmmm American proxy you mean to say the country which right after independence surendered its foreign policy to the great Satan (Uncle Sam).
Allowed to operate its bases from its home country for surveilance of USSR.
Then fought a proxy war against the Soviet on the wishes of great satan:devil:.

But if you are pointing to India then tell what has India has done to match the loyalty that our dear negihbour has shown to the great satan:devil:.

Hmmm American proxy you mean to say the country which right after independence surendered its foreign policy to the great Satan (Uncle Sam).
Allowed to operate its bases from its home country for surveilance of USSR.
Then fought a proxy war against the Soviet on the wishes of great satan:devil:.

But if you are pointing to India then tell what has India has done to match the loyalty that our dear negihbour has shown to the great satan:devil:.

Please mate by reading your post it is chrystal clear to me that you do not read all the posts., If you want to discuss read them and dont bring up issues that have already been addressed and waste my time

earlier on this thread an Indian was compelled to say he though the article was by a Pakistani so pro Pakistani and anti Indian. Could you have dreamed a few years ago such an article coming from any Russian organ??

SC you bless us with your words of wisdom Sir. Sir I bow to you:china::pakistan:
Why whats there to dream about every commentator has his own personal view, lets take India-China dynamic would anybody would have guessed 2 decades ago that we would have a 71 B$ trade.
Sir the world is not black and white as S19 rightly pointed out Pakistan messed up its foreign policy big time.

Please mate by reading your post it is chrystal clear to me that you do not read all the posts., If you want to discuss read them and dont bring up issues that have already been addressed and waste my time
Sorry for the sarcasm sir but these post was in response to one of your own post.

Does this Russian source of yours sir formulates the policy of Moscow .

A few years ago - Russian sources were "incredible" - they were the best. They always spoke the truth. Now, as they are no longer flavor of the month - they join Pakistan, China, Iran sources - not very credible. You only believe sources that you bow down to and have become best buddies with?
When in doubt and struggling to make a comment on a thread - blame the source. Classic Indian tactics that you seem to have mastered boys....

A few years ago - Russian sources were "incredible" - they were the best. They always spoke the truth. Now, as they are no longer flavor of the month - they join Pakistan, China, Iran sources - not very credible. You only believe sources that you bow down to and have become best buddies with?
When in doubt and struggling to make a comment on a thread - blame the source. Classic Indian tactics that you seem to have mastered boys....
Why whats wrong with me questioning that the said source formulates the policy of Moscow, even in India many commentators criticise the Govt foreign policy. If i paste that article and start posting comment that the source provided is gospel of truth then how can you say what is right and what is wrong.

We do not want to go down Indian route of buying weapons all the time we want to build our own manufacturing eg JF17 joint ventures indigenous production

What you did for JF 17 from last 2 years, we have been doing with Su 30 MKI for last 8 years. Today 100% of Su 30 MKI is locally manufactured in India including the engine. Pakistan is years (if not decades) away from that wrt JF17

Tarmak007 -- A bold blog on Indian defence: Desi Sukhoi performs supersonic ballet on debut | Aircraft built from complete raw material phase makes a silent entry

TOIlet and Saffron media are not the terms coined by evil Bhartis.. ;) talk about shooting the messenger !!

What you did for JF 17 from last 2 years, we have been doing with Su 30 MKI for last 8 years. Today 100% of Su 30 MKI is locally manufactured in India including the engine. Pakistan is years (if not decades) away from that wrt JF17

Tarmak007 -- A bold blog on Indian defence: Desi Sukhoi performs supersonic ballet on debut | Aircraft built from complete raw material phase makes a silent entry

TOIlet and Saffron media are not the terms coined by evil Bhartis.. ;) talk about shooting the messenger !!

I know its difficult to swallow this thread for you Karan but stay on topic if you can mate. Just a friend to friend

I know its difficult to swallow this thread for you Karan but stay on topic if you can mate. Just a friend to friend

A Russian president going to visit Pakistan ... whats so special ???

Every country working for its own interest ....

Ex. Turkey is part of NATO in Afghanistan

Lets see......
-Joint 5th generation fighter project (If someone doesn't know the importance, this will be the future backbone of Russian and Indian air forces )
- Russia building nuclear power plants in India
- Leasing of Nuclear subs
- Russia supporting India to be a permanent UNSC member , SCO member
- Russia India being part of BRICS
- Aircraft carrier
-
-
Logical conclusion: They are replacing India with Pakistan. Damn it man... I hate the Ruskies :devil:

Let it be dude.. Some Pakistani friends do not understand that every thing is not a zero sum game :)

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom