What's new

The Rise of Kashmir’s Second ‘Intifada’

Almost 40% of Kashmir population is non muslim. Any attempt to color this as a muslim struggle will actually weaken the so called struggle.

Another writer whose article no one would have bothered to read if it was not against the popular belief. After all they need to get attention to run their "Dal Roti". Incidentally India is democracy unlike most of the Islamic republics where you simply vanish from the face of the planet for writing something against the view expressed by the government.

Pakistani role in Kashmir valley can be summarised in the following points.
  1. Infiltrate and train militants against India
  2. When they die cry on the top of lungs. People will obiviously listen give some verbal accrediation too. Nothing in action
  3. Claim we are the biggest losers in militancy though the government supported internationally banned terrorists with bounty on their head roam freely and openly give sermons and conduct rallies.
  4. ask for aid from rest of the world to clean up the mess which was created supported by ones own
  5. blame india for militancy
  6. weep in the dark corner that no one takes you seriously

I asked your caste mate clan, tribe

Don't know, was born and raised in the UK. My ties to South Asia have been completely stripped, like my parents. Also, I don't really care about that stuff. All I know is where my grandparents came from.

Child i just Came back from Kashmir Last week Trip

You Don't Know where Kashmir Airport Is you telling me

Except few Parts of Srinagar or Anantnag no Whole valley Is open Airport is over 4-5 KM from Main srinagar City

I driven my Own vehicle on NH1A highway

Problem with media is they think Srinagar is Whole Kashmir

For Knowledge I am Hindu Dogra native kashmiri My home Ancestral home is in Badgam District

Best of Luck Pal:tup::tup: For you Journey
Avoid Rumours Things are Much carm there Like before Now
Travel through NH1A

When one is out of logic he start using terms like child and kid etc and try to derail the thread .

What I am highlighting is something written by a Hindu in an Indian newspaper after spending weeks in Kashmir and this is what he has to say

"What the government of India is facing, therefore, is not terrorism or a proxy war by Pakistan. Elements of both are present within it. R&AW estimates that Pakistan has spent Rs 300 crores in the past year or more, encouraging militancy in Kashmir. But no amount of money or exhortation could have made 1.5 lakh people from all over South Kashmir rush to Tral within hours of Wani’s death to catch a last glimpse of him and offer no fewer than 40 prayers for his soul."

Do you even realize what does 1.5 lac means?

I have to keep on writing excerpts from the article as I know most of the illiterates Indians here dont know how to read english and those who knows dont want to read something which is against their own perception of things made by their media which even shows our JF 17 as their own.

When one is out of logic he start using terms like child and kid etc and try to derail the thread .

What I am highlighting is something written by a Hindu in an Indian newspaper after spending weeks in Kashmir and this is what he has to say

"What the government of India is facing, therefore, is not terrorism or a proxy war by Pakistan. Elements of both are present within it. R&AW estimates that Pakistan has spent Rs 300 crores in the past year or more, encouraging militancy in Kashmir. But no amount of money or exhortation could have made 1.5 lakh people from all over South Kashmir rush to Tral within hours of Wani’s death to catch a last glimpse of him and offer no fewer than 40 prayers for his soul."

Do you even realize what does 1.5 lac means?

I have to keep on writing excerpts from the article as I know most of the illiterates Indians here dont know how to read english and those who knows dont want to read something which is against their own perception of things made by their media which even shows our JF 17 as their own.

Yeah whatever Don't Need any Newspaper to Asses situation

I Am a Kashmiri i know how things are Mullas go berserk after one of their own killed what they done to us in 90's coming haunt them back

Long live the kashmiri resistance

No indians or their supporters allowed in Kashmir

Almost 40% of Kashmir population is non muslim. Any attempt to color this as a muslim struggle will actually weaken the so called struggle.

Illiteracy among Hindus never fails to amuse me especially when its about Kashmir.

Division % Area % Population Population % Muslim % Hindu % Sikh % Buddhist and other
Kashmir 15.73% 54.93% 6,888,475 96.40% 2.45% 0.98% 0.17%

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jammu_and_Kashmir#Culture

So fact is in Kashmir non muslim population is only 3.6% not 40%

Back
Top Bottom