What's new

The Rise of Kashmir’s Second ‘Intifada’

When one is out of logic he start using terms like child and kid etc and try to derail the thread .

What I am highlighting is something written by a Hindu in an Indian newspaper after spending weeks in Kashmir and this is what he has to say

"What the government of India is facing, therefore, is not terrorism or a proxy war by Pakistan. Elements of both are present within it. R&AW estimates that Pakistan has spent Rs 300 crores in the past year or more, encouraging militancy in Kashmir. But no amount of money or exhortation could have made 1.5 lakh people from all over South Kashmir rush to Tral within hours of Wani’s death to catch a last glimpse of him and offer no fewer than 40 prayers for his soul."

Do you even realize what does 1.5 lac means?

I have to keep on writing excerpts from the article as I know most of the illiterates Indians here dont know how to read english and those who knows dont want to read something which is against their own perception of things made by their media which even shows our JF 17 as their own.

During Indian elections we bring in more ppl to election rally. We know how things are done so dont sell us this nonsense.

Yeah whatever Don't Need any Newspaper to Asses situation

I Am a Kashmiri i know how things are Mullas go berserk after one of their own killed what they done to us in 90's coming haunt them back

Oh yeah its for people like you whose ignorance knows no limits.

kashmiri-muslims-attend-the-funeral-of-burhan-muzaffar-wani-a-top-picture-id545693818

I am sure this will hurt your A$$ but this is what the 97% of real Kashmiris stand for and if you consider all of them Mullah as this may help you hide your ignorance of reality but truth is right there infront of your eyes and its not a picture from a decade ago just from last months funeral of Martyr and Hero of Kashmiris Burhan Wani.

This is what India achieved by 7 decades of killing Kashmiris and the way curfew is going for last 45 days clearly shows what lies ahead for terrorsits like modi and his followers in Kashmir.

Last edited:
Illiteracy among Hindus never fails to amuse me especially when its about Kashmir.
Division % Area % Population Population % Muslim % Hindu % Sikh % Buddhist and other
Kashmir 15.73% 54.93% 6,888,475 96.40% 2.45% 0.98% 0.17%

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jammu_and_Kashmir#Culture
When did ppl who occuppy 15% of territory get to decide for rest of the 85%. I never knew illiterate could read, our understanding of illiterate is they cannot read.

In the scheme of things this blip in history of Indian occupation is just that a blip. Sooner or later kashmiris will get their freedom, they have fought invaders for thousands of years and are still there. The same lones, bhats, dars, wanis, khwajaa clans have won and lost their freedom and will always be there. Indians need to worry about their own country where they have barely ruled 'bharat' for a fewe hundred years in over 5000 years of so called history of their country. Maybe this is why they are so possessed and clinging on to kashmir which really was handed to them on a plate!

Than how come BJP won 25 assembly seats in J&K?

Poor boy go n read that complete detail on Wiki.

About BJP winning

1) Jammu and Ladakh have sizeable non muslim population but not Kashmir and Pakistan claim Kashmir not other areas you can keep them.

2)Rigging

When did ppl who occuppy 15% of territory get to decide for rest of the 85%. I never knew illiterate could read, our understanding of illiterate is they cannot read.

We never asked for Ladakh etc we want Kashmir you can keep rest and this Kashmir boundary is made by Hindus we will take Kashmir with her 1947 boundaries and that will be around 60% of whole J & K rest you can keep as they are hindu dominant areas and we have no interest in them.

Oh yeah its for people like you whose ignorance knows no limits.

kashmiri-muslims-attend-the-funeral-of-burhan-muzaffar-wani-a-top-picture-id545693818

I am sure this will hurt your so called Kashmiri A$$ but this is what the 97% of real Kashmiris stand for and if you consider all of them Mullah as this may help you hide your ignorance of reality but truth is right there infront of your eyes and its not a picture from a decade ago just from last months funeral of Martyr and Hero of Kashmiris Burhan Wani.

This is what India achieved by 7 decades of killing Kashmiris and the way curfew is going for last 45 days clearly shows what lies ahead for terrorsits like modi and his followers in Kashmir.
Real Kashmiris mullas are just 500 years old to this valley :o::o::sarcastic:
Picture is Photo Shop Nice try Not even 50 thousand people

Hindus of Kashmir have thousand years of history this India kid Minority has there own rights
Iam Kashmiri hindu More ethnic then these guys

Poor boy go n read that complete detail on Wiki.

About BJP winning

1) Jammu and Ladakh have sizeable non muslim population but not Kashmir and Pakistan claim Kashmir not other areas you can keep them.

2)Rigging

We never asked for Ladakh etc we want Kashmir you can keep rest and this Kashmir boundary is made by Hindus we will take Kashmir with her 1947 boundaries and that will be around 60% of whole J & K rest you can keep as they are hindu dominant areas and we have no interest in them.

:lol: rigging

Seem you have zero knowledge on Kashmir.

About BJP winning

2)Rigging
So this Muslim Freedom than kashmiri best of luck :enjoy::enjoy:

:lol: rigging

Seem you have zero knowledge on Kashmir.
Rigging these guys are nut Indian Election process is one of the most Impartial process

these guy invite our Election commission chief to Learn how to organize elections

Rigging these guys are nut Indian Election process is one of the most Impartial process

these guy invite our Election commission chief to Learn how to organize elections

He doesn't even know the basic geography of Kashmir, and here he is fighting with his keyboard.:lol:

Yeah Kashmiri Muslims freedom along with 60% of J & K land which will address our concerns about Muslims being killed by Hindus for being a Muslim. Rest Ladakh etc you can keep

He doesn't even know the basic geography of Kashmir, and here he is fighting with his keyboard.:lol:

Yeah like you didnt know that Muslims are 97% of Kashmir population .

:)

Yeah Kashmiri Muslims freedom along with 60% of J & K land which will address our concerns about Muslims being killed by Hindus for being a Muslim. Rest Ladakh etc you can keep
Sorry india is democracy We have freedom for every one Even for Minorities Kid
this not Islamic republic Pakistan

He seem to forget that India has as many muslims as Pakistan has.

He seem to forget that India has as many muslims as Pakistan has.
He things that only mullas have rights Not hindus Understandable its their nation State Policy to curb Religious freedom

Because we were hindus we not kashmiri
and they claim their rights only just being part of history for 500 years

Oh yeah Son you are right Indian Sickularim is world famous you are talking about rights

http://www.bollywoodlife.com/news-g...fficult-for-a-muslim-to-buy-a-house-in-india/

This is what a superstar has to say we can imagine well about ordinary people.

You are proving again and again Son that you are one of the most ignorant Endian here atleast there are some who admits here hindustan is for Hindus and theres no place for anyone else like RSS saivaks and some Cow ka Cola drinkers here proudly say I prefer them over a brainwashed kid like you who is miles away from reality believing whatever media and Modi says.

Back
Top Bottom