What's new

The rise of Hindutva.. only 20 muslims in Parliament of Modi..

The best post by a Pakistani after Modi's win.. Why are Pakistanis so afraid of Modi.. He have nothing to do with it.. From the day Modi win, Pakistanis are behaving like their tail's are on file.. Look at how many threads have been opened??
Cautious not Afraid i may say :)

Some Pakistanis on the internet actually refer to Pakistan as Punjabistan.

Here is their election result, almost all seats from a single province to form the government and the new government of Pakistan hardly represent any non-Punjabi of Pakistan.

2013.jpg

Out of 91 Muslim dominated constituencies 35 are Won by Bjp So what are you are trying say are far from ground realities of India. Bhai idhar Kaum sei pehle Desh aata hai.Development is core agenda here Not Religious extremism Like you country

Desh dekha jata hai is like Muslims ko Mara jata hai....o_O

You shouldn't be.. . . just like you we have our own set of problems to deal with. so Modi's focus will be on solving those issues not on Pakistan :)
i'm not... personally i think Modi will be under great deal of pressure after this land slide win, the people are looking at him as a solution to all their problems, if he fails to deliver than we all know what awaits him in next election :)

Last edited:
That's mean rise of Hindutva is real if Muslim are not winning.....

:rolleyes:

personally i'm not... personally i think Modi will be under great deal of pressure after this land slide win, the people are looking at him as a solution to all their problems, if he fails to deliver than we all know what awaits him in next election :)

Where did you study ? What do your parents do ? Was it a very special intellectual day in Pakistan when you were born ? You are a special rare breed in Pakistan who thinks with his brains. You should breed as much as possible and spread your seeds around so that Pakistan may prosper.

Muslims all around the world, particularly those in SA,should take note that RSS/Hindu extremists project of ethnic cleansing of Muslims from India has reached a dangerous state. It is high time to adopt and commence a joint strategy to check rise of Hindu extremism.

:rolleyes:

Where did you study ? What do your parents do ? Was it a very special intellectual day in Pakistan when you were born ? You are a special rare breed in Pakistan who thinks with his brains. You should breed as much as possible and spread your seeds around so that Pakistan may prosper.
keep-calm-i-still-hate-you.png
:woot:

Back
Top Bottom