What's new

The rise of Hindutva.. only 20 muslims in Parliament of Modi..

Usually hindus vote on caste lines and muslims vote as blocks. Which is why every party tries to woo muslim voters. Another such block is dalits.
Both muslim and dalit block collapsed this time, while bjp managed to create a sizable core hindu block. Hindus still voted for their castes but bjp did clever tricks while fielding candidates. You cant get UP based on hindutva alone, you need to be clever about castes.

:lol:

That's why every caste based politician got a drubbing is it?

Appreciate what has happened instead of nitpicking - this is the first time people have voted as a block for development.

So ? Can they change the constitution to favor a particular religion ? do you have no faith in parliament or Indian judicial system which will shot this down even before it takes place .

We are talking about the religious based parties on which the MP's and MLA's goes to parliament and assemblies. Constitution do talk about the existence of religion and even the Indian judiciary system.

We are talking about the religious based parties on which the MP's and MLA's goes to parliament and assemblies. Constitution do talk about the existence of religion and even the Indian judiciary system.

What has existence of religion gotta do with it ? Do you really think Indian constitution will be modified to hurt any minority ?

i want to believe you but.. :coffee:

What better theory you have.. Look at BSP's posisation?? Mayawati usually captures most of the Dalit votes... I can give myself as an example.. I didnt vote for BJP or Modi. I usually oppose him in this forum.. I had option to vote for congress or communist.. The sitting congress here done a great job in his constituency..I didnt have anything to vote against him..But still congress ruling again in center scared the shiTT out of me so I opted for NOTA..This is how common people think.. They voted for the best option available..

That's mean rise of Hindutva is real if Muslim are not winning.....

these are contributing factor. Muslim votes were split this time. Dont know wtf happened to dalit votes, where did they go?:blink:
no doubt these were contributing factors,,,,,,,,but the promise of development trumped everythng else....

What better theory you have.. Look at BSP's posisation?? Mayawati usually captures most of the Dalit votes... I can give myself as an example.. I didnt vote for BJP or Modi. I usually oppose him in this forum.. I had option to vote for congress or communist.. The sitting congress here done a great job in his constituency..I didnt have anything to vote against him..But still congress ruling again in center scared the shiTT out of me so I opted for NOTA..This is how common people think.. They voted for the best option available..
none of us here are common voters so be careful in assuming everybody thinks like you.
besides you are not from UP, and am almost certain you dont know about caste dynamics there.

no doubt these were contributing factors,,,,,,,,but the promise of development trumped everythng else....
am not denying that. sure that was a big factor as well.

yeah, but some consolidation has happened, too early to call it a vote bank, unlike muslim or dalit vote bank.

Vote is Vote even if the individual(Hindu/Muslim/Buddhist/Sikh/Christian/Jain etc) is not casting his or her vote in the terms of religion others will term it vote bank politics and here its not the fault of the individual.

Back
Top Bottom