What's new

The rise of Hindutva.. only 20 muslims in Parliament of Modi..

As long as they are Muslims it's ok. :laugh:

It should rename itself to government of Punjabistan since there is no place for Sindhi, Pashtun and Baloch in the cabinet.. :lol::lol:

Some Indians might have and do have valid apprehensions about Modi. I don't have any problem with that. I also supported him to get the country back in order economically and not to create a Hindu rashtra. But the overreaction from Pakistanis about Indian elections is just precious gold dust!
agreed bro:p:
lets enjoy:pop::pop:

Usually hindus vote on caste lines and muslims vote as blocks. Which is why every party tries to woo muslim voters. Another such block is dalits.
Both muslim and dalit block collapsed this time, while bjp managed to create a sizable core hindu block. Hindus still voted for their castes but bjp did clever tricks while fielding candidates. You cant get UP based on hindutva alone, you need to be clever about castes.

Pashtuns, Baloch and Sindhis who are 40% of the population are discriminated in this Punjabi domination of Pakistan having no presence in the government of Nawaz Sharif government. :lol::lol:

Not sure about others but no one can discreminate pashtuns:triniti:

our budget per capita is higher than punjab or a common citizen of punjab

Indian democracy is an example for many nations and we Indians let everyone to have their opinions.
I agree. Poor chums have had only a few bouts of shamocracy in their otherwise long history of dictatorship.

if religion is not important than why you elected a hindu nationalist when nitish kumar would had been much better for indian economy?

whether you agree or not but this election in india was only based of hinduvta.

It is like RSS a terrorist organization has taken over india
if religion is not important than why you elected a hindu nationalist when nitish kumar would had been much better for indian economy?

whether you agree or not but this election in india was only based of hinduvta.

It is like RSS a terrorist organization has taken over india

BIG NO......... One single indian can't agree with you.

MODI is won only based on
1. Development

2. Best available leader at time.
3. Best person that can make strong decisions.
4. Secure India future and security
5. best for all people (HIndu, muslim and others)

Well i generally don't say, you are our enemy but when you people criticizing than it's only mean, We have chosen best for India and our people...... :yay:

Note ;- RSS a terrorist organization has taken over india?
Ans :- Upgrade you knowledge, they are much much better than any organization I saw. atleast they don't produce terrorists.

All parties , including BJP fielded many Muslim candidates. If only 20 of them won their seats who's fault is it ? This is democracy. Merit matters in elections.

There are many non-Muslim MP's in this parliament who are known to talk much more for Muslim rights than anyone else. Muslim opinion will still matter.

Usually hindus vote on caste lines and muslims vote as blocks. Which is why every party tries to woo muslim voters. Another such block is dalits.
Both muslim and dalit block collapsed this time, while bjp managed to create a sizable core hindu block. Hindus still voted for their castes but bjp did clever tricks while fielding candidates. You cant get UP based on hindutva alone, you need to be clever about castes.
bolna kya chate ho??
r u saying that bjp took whole of UP by religiou/caste politics,,,,,:o:

@Pakistanis-

We elected who we wanted to elect and thought best for our economy. Stop crying over something that doesn't directly affect you. You have a lot of other stuff to worry about. Quit this obsession with Indian elections and Modi.

Back
Top Bottom