What's new

The Rhodesian tragedy

Metal 0-1

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan

Before anyone asks; Yes, white and black fought alongside for their rights and freedom. There was no discrimination in Rhodesian army's foxhole.

Last edited:

Before anyone asks; Yes, white and black fought alongside for their rights and freedom. There was no discrimination in Rhodesian army's foxhole.
Says who?

Were you there?

Rhodesians were too brutal especially SAS. Trust me, I have ex-rhodesian SAS pals - they remain really racist to the core; age has made them mellow a bit.

Yes many africans did fight side by side - most were coloured people as well.

They used to be one of the most successful countries in Africa. It's a shame what happened to them. Now Zimbabwe is world famous for their inflation.
Says who?

Were you there?

Rhodesians were too brutal especially SAS. Trust me, I have ex-rhodesian SAS pals - they remain really racist to the core; age has made them mellow a bit.

Are White Rhodesians still living in Zimbabwe or have they all left?

They used to be one of the most successful countries in Africa. It's a shame what happened to them. Now Zimbabwe is world famous for their inflation.

Are White Rhodesians still living in Zimbabwe or have they all left?
In 80s GDP is same as New Zealand's
Today GDP is same as Haiti.

Mugabbe and Commies Leader Chairman Mao fricked Rhodesia.
Says who?

Were you there?

It's about Rhodesians White/Black fighting for their land.

Lol this White nationalist racist propaganda. No, Rhodesia wasn't some paradise for all that was ruined by communists for no reason. Why do think the Blacks rebelled if they were living such good lives? Why did the Blacks keep fighting despite ridiculously high kill ratios by the Rhodesians? Why did they keep fighting the painful battle of attrition against a much more powerful army? Whites lived in riches while the blacks lived in camps and suffered. South Africa was also supposedly very prosperous, even had a nuclear program. But it was built on mistreatment of the Blacks (apartheid) and had to fall.
Here's two very helpful links if anyone wants to read up on this:

In 80s GDP is same as New Zealand's
Today GDP is same as Haiti.

Mugabbe and Commies Leader Chairman Mao fricked Rhodesia.

It's about Rhodesians White/Black fighting for their land.
Arent most post colonial countries the same?

Northern Rhodesia was a stolen land settled by Cecil Rhodes; like Southern Rhodesia.

Yes, It was really beautiful and remains so; but the tyranny of Mugabe and his lunactic quest to remain in power destroyed that country; especially after Sally died.

Land needed to be distributed there was no doubt about it; but it was not done on time and farmers became a poitical scape goat.

Other than that there is no rationale to justify supporting racists/colonialist pigs. Ordinary people of Zimbabwe have suffered at the hand of what we term as african big man syndrome.

Rhodesia has only itself to blame for an unsustainable and a grotesque policy which it followed to the end, these fanboy montages just disrespect all those who died in unjust wars in Africa as a whole.

Arent most post colonial countries the same?

Northern Rhodesia was a stolen land settled by Cecil Rhodes; like Southern Rhodesia.

Yes, It was really beautiful and remains so; but the tyranny of Mugabe and his lunactic quest to remain in power destroyed that country; especially after Sally died.

Land needed to be distributed there was no doubt about it; but it was not done on time and farmers became a poitical scape goat.

Other than that there is no rationale to justify supporting racists/colonialist pigs. Ordinary people of Zimbabwe have suffered at the hand of what we term as african big man syndrome.

The day where Africans become strong and start to take back their homelands from foreign interference , is the day they will actually become better.

Also don't forget innovation , Africa has potential and they have to use it to grow and stand out

Was watching a video about this few days, really sad to see people who fought or supported against rhodesia had high hopes and had 100% confidence that mugabe would provide them with everything, now looking back they regret everything as mugabe ruined everything and made them arguably one of the worst countries in the world. Rhodesia might have been racist however they would have reformed as time went on, and could have been strongest economies in Africa even right now.

Was watching a video about this few days, really sad to see people who fought or supported against rhodesia had high hopes and had 100% confidence that mugabe would provide them with everything, now looking back they regret everything as mugabe ruined everything and made them arguably one of the worst countries in the world. Rhodesia might have been racist however they would have reformed as time went on, and could have been strongest economies in Africa even right now.
It is the curse of having a young wife... Grace ... before he was fine as long as sally was around. within a few years of her going sick; he started to go off the rails.
The day where Africans become strong and start to take back their homelands from foreign interference , is the day they will actually become better.

Also don't forget innovation , Africa has potential and they have to use it to grow and stand out
Look, no matter the shit; the continent is on the move. young people are demanding change and they will drive these nuts out.

Says who?

Were you there?

haha Well you are the authority because you know the situation better and I have run into many ex Rhodies and man they were sooooooooooooooooooooo sour that its......incredible.

I thought this supposed to be a Pakistani forum, not a white nationalist board.

haha Well you are the authority because you know the situation better and I have run into many ex Rhodies and man they were sooooooooooooooooooooo sour that its......incredible.
yes, i find who ever is posting these white supremacist videos in very poor taste and no basis in reality.

we have a term for them - when we's

Back
Top Bottom