What's new

The return of ancient Egypt and back to it's glory - Egyptian armed forces promotional video

Egyptian military's build up can only be justified against it's most potent and likely adversary in the future and that is Israel, in that vain it's at a serious disadvantage sans nuclear weapons...

All this hardware would amount to nothing in a full scale exchange with Israel...

If Egyptians are truly an independent nation and not a client state of West/Israel, it would have developed nuclear weapons by now or would have been on a path to getting them.

Alas, they are not and all this bravado is false and meant to subjugate it's own people at the behest of America/Israel.

Egyptian military's build up can only be justified against it's most potent and likely adversary in the future and that is Israel, in that vain it's at a serious disadvantage sans nuclear weapons..
And anyone who supports the Muslim Brotherhood in nearby countries 😉

Egyptian military's build up can only be justified against it's most potent and likely adversary in the future and that is Israel, in that vain it's at a serious disadvantage sans nuclear weapons...

All this hardware would amount to nothing in a full scale exchange with Israel...

If Egyptians are truly an independent nation and not a client state of West/Israel, it would have developed nuclear weapons by now or would have been on a path to getting them.

Alas, they are not and all this bravado is false and meant to subjugate it's own people at the behest of America/Israel.

Why are low-IQ folks going at the wrong direction.. You do know that Pakistan is a major Non-NATO ally something Egypt is not? What does this make Pakistan and in fact they were part of the war on terror what does this make Pakistan??

You get the gist now? This will make Pakistan a bigger client state if you use your analogy you have initially checkmated yourself.. Use your brain next time before throwing yourself from a cliff.

But the truth is these states have all different interests and only follow their own economical interests and politics is deceptive you have to be allied with everyone in order to play ball it seems they are better ball players than Pak currently and Pak itself is not bad but don't confuse mutual alliance for anything more than that humans are selfish and states are even more selfish.. If we go by your analogy every single country that have trade become client states of each other and this could go into an endless circle example is Greece a client state of EU or NATO? The answer is no they have joined that alliance because it benefits them that is politics 101 and abc don't confuse that with anything else there are no charities but interests is at the heart of all..

By the way Israel is not Egypt's enemy it is to small for Egypt to compete with a small US outpost... Also nukes don't serve much when the enemy is at hands length away with tiny stragetic depth unless you wanna commit suicide together with your foe? You should rather mention Syria, Jordan or Lebanon if you were going by size and comparability

Last edited:
Why are low-IQ folks going at the wrong direction.. You do know that Pakistan is a major Non-NATO ally something Egypt is not? What does this make Pakistan and in fact they were part of the war on terror what does this make Pakistan??

You get the gist now? This will make Pakistan a bigger client state if you use your analogy you have initially checkmated yourself.. Use your brain next time before throwing yourself from a cliff.

But the truth is these states have all different interests and only follow their own economical interests and politics is deceptive you have to be allied with everyone in order to play ball it seems they are better ball players than Pak currently and Pak itself is not bad but don't confuse mutual alliance for anything more than that humans are selfish and states are even more selfish.. If we go by your analogy every single country that have trade become client states of each other and this could go into an endless circle example is Greece a client state of EU or NATO? The answer is no they have joined that alliance because it benefits them that is politics 101 and abc don't confuse that with anything else there are no charities but interests is at the heart of all..

By the way Israel is not Egypt's enemy it is to small for Egypt to compete with a small US outpost... Also nukes don't serve much when the enemy is at hands length away with tiny stragetic depth unless you wanna commit suicide together with your foe? You should rather mention Syria, Jordan or Lebanon if you were going by size and comparability

Classic case of whataboutism and I agree with most of what you said about Pakistan military.

However, when push comes to shove Pakistan has the tools to be able to go toe to toe with it's biggest adversary, the same cannot be said of Egyptians.

You lot have been given shiny toys to intimidate your own populace that will be of no use when it comes to real life scenario involving Israel, unless of course Egyptian military signs up for Israeli approved and coordinated over throw of civilian democratic government in Egypt, in which case the toys will be handy to say the least.

And anyone who supports the Muslim Brotherhood in nearby countries 😉

The issue I’m seeing with this build up there is no synergy to many equipments outsourced from multiple vendors who if things hit the fan would step away from support.

As we’ve learned any agreements between governments change with politics so the ink is never dry.

The issue I’m seeing with this build up there is no synergy to many equipments outsourced from multiple vendors who if things hit the fan would step away from support.

As we’ve learned any agreements between governments change with politics so the ink is never dry.
Truth is they use a lot of different equipment. American,Soviet/Russian,Chinese,French,German... The good thing is,if one country doesn't support them they will still have another.The problem is this logistical thing...

Classic case of whataboutism and I agree with most of what you said about Pakistan military.

However, when push comes to shove Pakistan has the tools to be able to go toe to toe with it's biggest adversary, the same cannot be said of Egyptians.

You lot have been given shiny toys to intimidate your own populace that will be of no use when it comes to real life scenario involving Israel, unless of course Egyptian military signs up for Israeli approved and coordinated over throw of civilian democratic government in Egypt, in which case the toys will be handy to say the least.

So now you are trying to switch the topic and as I have said Israel ain't Egypt's rival nor enemy but that is just you hallucinating. Israel has low population and is a tiny country with no stragetic depth you get the gist It is not viewed more than a US outpost which is the truth even US generals refer it to as an outpost. As from Nukes Israel can't beat conventionally anyone in the region today except Lebanon this is a ground reality. Hack even Assad whos been thru 10 years of war can beat Israel in a straight 1v1 conflict. Israel is not all that but you are military conventionally blind hence you are just a layman I don't expect anything. Israel doesn't have the manpower to fight a conventional war more than 2 weeks and most of the fight will take place inside Israel if they get blitz they don't have anything magical this is not disney fairytale but real conventional engagement where they can't conjure a portal out of thin air there is scale to everything and than there is conventional reality

Truth is they use a lot of different equipment. American,Soviet/Russian,Chinese,French,German... The good thing is,if one country doesn't support them they will still have another.The problem is this logistical thing...

And as you know logistics is key in war.

A nation that has not won a war in over 500 years...

Also based off the video the Egyptians have not learned from their losses to Israel... if they have that much equipment and formations packed in 1 small area I can only imagine the damage an enemy can cause... just imagine what the enemy can do if they broke through an opening and ended up in your rear front? so many other observations and questions I dont even have time to point out.

Sure it is a propaganda video, but gives an insight into the battle formations they would actually utilize in war. Check out Chinese/Pakistani/ or even Iranian wargame videos. You will never seen such unprofessionalism. Arab armies really need to start with the basics.

A nation that has not won a war in over 500 years...

Also based off the video the Egyptians have not learned from their losses to Israel... if they have that much equipment and formations packed in 1 small area I can only imagine the damage an enemy can cause... just imagine what the enemy can do if they broke through an opening and ended up in your rear front? so many other observations and questions I dont even have time to point out.

Sure it is a propaganda video, but gives an insight into the battle formations they would actually utilize in war. Check out Chinese/Pakistani/ or even Iranian wargame videos. You will never seen such unprofessionalism. Arab armies really need to start with the basics.
You are crying too much from jealousy.. man up and be realistic not commenting with ignorance..

You are crying too much from jealousy.. man up and be realistic not commenting with ignorance..

Jelousy? Where you drinking to much tonight? Take a nap for Gods sake.

You didnt discount 5 facts I bought up. Instead you tried to target my character by calling me jelous of a nation that has never contributed zilch to humanity for the last 5000 years :D shows whose really but hurt.

A nation who is BULLIED AND DOMINATED BY THE LIKES OF ETHIOPIA IS CALLING AN AMERICAN JELOUS LOLOLOL

Wait what glory did ancient egypt have again? or did I miss some history?

Back
Top Bottom