What's new

The remarkable recovery!

Edible oil...this is 2-3b$ equivalent of exports replacement

Best option is use olive in dry areas of potohar & kpk

The issue is government makes alot of noise and hardly any work is done on the ground. They announced last year that they were going to start their own olive brand.

Saal ho gya hai but nothing for the customer. Now why would I buy 3rd rate imported italian olives a 500g jar for about 900 Rs, when I know that I would get a better value for money buying local? But the issue is there is no local. Yeh baatien choodtien hain aur kaam kuch nahi kartay. I am not a brand conscious person and I assume majority of middle class is like me, but there literally aren't any accessible alternatives and gov does jack shit in real world. Here is an older thread.

The issue is government makes alot of noise and hardly any work is done on the ground. They announced last year that they were going to start their own olive brand.

Saal ho gya hai but nothing for the customer. Now why would I buy 3rd rate imported italian olives a 500g jar for about 900 Rs, when I know that I would get a better value for money buying local? But the issue is there is no local. Yeh baatien choodtien hain aur kaam kuch nahi kartay. I am not a brand conscious person and I assume majority of middle class is like me, but there literally aren't any accessible alternatives and gov does jack shit in real world. Here is an older thread.

Bhai herr waqt sad he rehty ho???
There are many Pakistani brands and price will come down after mass production. You can buy here.

Back
Top Bottom