What's new

The remarkable recovery!

are you kidding me? This guy celebrating import restrictions as some sort of victory. How did he manage that by devaluing currency by 40%. Might as well kept exchange rate steady and raised duty on imports if reduction of import was the goal. If he intended to raise exports by devaluing he miserably failed. How ever this is external front, what about internal? How much inflation by the way.

I love reading arm chair economists
please continue

Take a peek in Modi's arse, you'll find out how much inflation, how many lost jobs, how many Corona infections, how many Corona deaths, how much decline in exports, how many suicides, how many protests, how many lynchings............but you are obsessed with Pakistan

are you kidding me? This guy celebrating import restrictions as some sort of victory. How did he manage that by devaluing currency by 40%. Might as well kept exchange rate steady and raised duty on imports if reduction of import was the goal. If he intended to raise exports by devaluing he miserably failed. How ever this is external front, what about internal? How much inflation by the way.

Of course it happened in patwari or jiyala govt
@muhammadhafeezmalik @Mav3rick @Jungibaaz

Happened during PPP reign I believe, then again it was their promise all along that they will reinstate people fired from their positions whenever in Government......they fulfilled their promise.

The real problem wasn't the people who were reinstated but rather those who criminally hired them in the first place, on political grounds, even though PIA, Railways etc., were already over-staffed

Happened during PPP reign I believe, then again it was their promise all along that they will reinstate people fired from their positions whenever in Government......they fulfilled their promise.

The real problem wasn't the people who were reinstated but rather those who criminally hired them in the first place, on political grounds, even though PIA, Railways etc., were already over-staffed
NO
A CONSTITUTIONAL AMENDED WAS MADE BY PMLN &PPPP TOGETHER TO DO SOMETHING THAT HAS NEVER BEEN DONE...RETROSPECTIVELY PAY 20 YEARS OF SALARY FROM 1996 ONWARDS TO JIAYALAS

NO
A CONSTITUTIONAL AMENDED WAS MADE BY PMLN &PPPP TOGETHER TO DO SOMETHING THAT HAS NEVER BEEN DONE...RETROSPECTIVELY PAY 20 YEARS OF SALARY FROM 1996 ONWARDS TO JIAYALAS
Yeah good old 18th amendment that bankrupted Pakistan. I wonder how army / ISI allowed that?

The presence of Indian Sanghi on this thread which has nothing to do India shows Indian obsession and hatred towards Pakistan, which is the corner stone of Hindu fascism.

Atleast he knows that power sector is number 1 problem

But first time seen a top leader explainingand understanding all the major issues

Skip first 4 mins

FINALLY, for the 1st time in more than 73 years, Pakistan is on the right track economically.
My dear brother the seeds of change ae being planted. Don't look at the big ticket items. Jets, ships and even bridges or metros. Out there in even the remote corners of Pakistan, a million miles removed from PDF [which is most of Pakistan] literacy is taking hold. Boys and girls are learning. Aspiring to be sports stars, scientists, engineers, doctors, military officers etc Out there in the remote villages poverty is being tackled. Out there in the remote villages free health cards have given security and access to a better health. God knows how many Imran Khans, Amir Khans [boxer], Maradonas will rise as the next generation. A new generation of forward looking individual, confident and ready to compete with the best in the world. That will be legacy of PMIK's government.

My dear brother the seeds of change ae being planted. Don't look at the big ticket items. Jets, ships and even bridges or metros. Out there in even the remote corners of Pakistan, a million miles removed from PDF [which is most of Pakistan] literacy is taking hold. Boys and girls are learning. Aspiring to be sports stars, scientists, engineers, doctors, military officers etc Out there in the remote villages poverty is being tackled. Out there in the remote villages free health cards have given security and access to a better health. God knows how many Imran Khans, Amir Khans [boxer], Maradonas will rise as the next generation. A new generation of forward looking individual, confident and ready to compete with the best in the world. That will be legacy of PMIK's government.

My sentiments exactly. Millions of small baby steps over many decades will ULTIMATELY lead to Pakistan's greatness. I might not be alive when that finally happens but our descendants hopefully will be.

Back
Top Bottom