What's new

The Reign of Non-History

I was pulling your leg. I know you voted for BJP even when you are a Sikularist.:-)

Lol :lol:

You dont know how much I hate these secular ideology of Congress and other like minded parties.RSS gave me good picture of Secularism .My ideological base is from that secularism.They know the real secularism.Not these stupid vote bank political parties .

Sorry .I voted for BJP in last election .I have lose some of my RSS disciplines but still I am a good supporter of BJP
You should visit a thread History of Malabar in this PDF .I know Tipu contribution to this nation when I was in school ,his heroism written by sickularists ,But fortunately I was an active RSS member during that time and they gave us a good picture of his bigotary and cheating .I wrote some it in by exam paper and got a lot of scolding from parents and School authorities.
:D
hei..Yours is Alappuzha lok sabha segment???..
Did they field BJP candidate last time??...I voted for chandrababu CPIM,because there is no choice and moreover BJP has no say in our area..

It is not Kannadigas who are doing that, it is Congress, your favorite party, which is doing that.
So you mean there are no Kannadigas among Karnataka congress supporters??...
But when it comes to Keralam and Bengal,you blame whole Malayalis and Bengalis..good

But when it comes to Keralam and Bengal,you blame whole Malayalis and Bengalis..good

Most Kannadigas you see are nationalists and not congress supporters. That is the difference. The Congress govt in Karnataka came in because of the hit job Justice Hedge and media carried out against Yeddyuppa, not because their vote share increased. Plus unlike Kerala and WB, Karnataka went right back in the BJP fold in the general election if you needed any proof as to its orientation. Congress has been making all wrong moves here and most likely will be kicked out in the next elections.

hei..Yours is Alappuzha lok sabha segment???..
Did they field BJP candidate last time??...I voted for chandrababu CPIM,because there is no choice and moreover BJP has no say in our area..

No we didnt have a BJP candidate.But they field an NDA candidate and I voted for him.

Most Kannadigas you see are nationalists and not congress supporters. That is the difference. The Congress govt in Karnataka came in because of the hit job Justice Hedge and media carried out against Yeddyuppa, not because their vote share increased. Plus unlike Kerala and WB, Karnataka went right back in the BJP fold in the general election if you needed any proof as to its orientation. Congress has been making all wrong moves here and most likely will be kicked out in the next elections.
But they won the recent loksabha bypoll election in bellary,one of the traditional strong hold of BJP...
Unlike karunadu,Kerala's political climate is entirely different..Traditionally Kerala is with Marxists and congress..Both has very root deep support...it takes time to deflect from that...BJP has no say here except in few pockets and they hardly have a good influential local or state level leaders..Moreover infightings among BJP party leaders.. ..
In Karnataka BJP is also playing the same caste cards....Traditional BJP supporters,so as leaders are mostly from lingayath groups..Vokkaligas and SC/ST groups are with congress and dal...

No we didnt have a BJP candidate.But they field an NDA candidate and I voted for him.
Thamarakshan??..avanokke votu kuthaan engane thonniyedai??..avan kore kaalam communitistinte koodeyaairunnu.pinne avidunnu chaadi congressill chekeri.ippo NDA yude koode...avasarawathi..

Last edited:
But fortunately I was an active RSS member during that time and they gave us a good picture of his bigotary and cheating .I wrote some it in by exam paper and got a lot of scolding from parents and School authorities.
:D

Just for that I will go soft on you for some time :D

.Traditionally Kerala is with Marxists and congress.

I still see young generation Malayalis having great admiration of communism, compared to them young generation Bengalis seems extremely less fantasized about communism.

Thank you for this recycled wisdom. :rolleyes:
I've read it one day earlier, just a post above yours. No doubt you've read it too.

No problem, it always better to give a more detailed information. :sarcastic:

Is there any ayurvedic treatment for multiple personality syndrome ??

I suggest you consult a good psychiatrist and stop going to these quacks. Its not helping you................ Thom Thom Thom ...Thomas. :P

I suggest you consult a good psychiatrist and stop going to these quacks. Its not helping you................ Thom Thom Thom ...Thomas. :P
No baby,Mine is 916 pure hindu name...If you have any obsessions with Christians,take that to them..
thank you..

I still see young generation Malayalis having great admiration of communism, compared to them young generation Bengalis seems extremely less fantasized about communism.
yes,because of strong Marxist students union in schools and colleges...

yes,because of strong Marxist students union in schools and colleges...

That seems true, the Malayalis who studied with me outside Kerala were normal students not interested in politics but Malayalis(studied in Kerala) whom I befriended after college were very leftist minded.

No baby,Mine is 916 pure hindu name...If you have any obsessions with Christians,take that to them..
thank you..

LOL. That was a joke .... but all this toilet postings seems to make you loose your cool :P

924014_1498793587018937_2047536100_a.jpg

About you name .....as long as you realize "hindu" to be the culture and value systems of this land, 916 is good.

I don't have any issues with christians, I even studied in a convent school :D. But they seems to have a problem with Hindus and Hindutvadi's :angel:

I even studied in a convent school :D. But they seems to have a problem with Hindus and Hindutvadi's :angel:
And still continued and completed your studies in that harassing environment without a drop of shame......A typical convent product......

And still continued and completed your studies in that harassing environment without a drop of shame......A typical convent product......

LOL. I get to take revenge now on unsuspecting achayans like you. :P

Military Forum Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom