What's new

The Red Corridor- a movement dividing India

chattisghar, MP,odisa,jharkhand west bengal, bihar eastern up,vidharba regions of maharastra, telangana

As a matter of fact where there is exploitation of poor/tribal there are maoists.

Question remains which new area. :blink:

Eastern UP, Telangana :rofl::rofl:

Maoists in India can be said to be similar to that in Nepal - they are in power in Nepal, but their cause is not popular in India, hence no chance of them coming into power. Besides the methods used by them is akin to terrorism hence the para military and police action against them.
Ok ! atleast you hadn't called my post BS, Yup ! as it have been discussed in several threads that their method of militancey isn't right at all , but Are all pro-Maoists are same, as many indian members had pointed before that Naxals do have very educated leadership, and many pro-maoist parties do follow india's electorial system. So over all they aren't as bad as they're portrayed , Am I right?

I have stayed in Chhattisgarh for 20 years(88 to 08) never saw a naxalite or encountered any incident ....... there are some backward tribal areas which are affected but most of it is safe and peaceful

Lol those are the ignorant indians who think maoist roam in jungles with gun.maoist are there in media,in universities in ngos in media houses studios,in Bureaucray,in govt,in police,in courts,in students unions..Its multi-pronged fight and being fought on every platform

Ok ! atleast you hadn't called my post BS, Yup ! as it have been discussed in several threads that their method of militancey isn't right at all , but Are all pro-Maoists are same, as many indian members had pointed before that Naxals do have very educated leadership, and many pro-maoist parties do follow india's electorial system. So over all they aren't as bad as they're portrayed , Am I right?

r you talking about the CPI and the CPI-M? those are political parties, they are not in anyway linked to the Naxalites and the Tribal Maoists whose fight against the system is to prevent exploitation of their lands and resources - their struggle was in earnest but has gone wayward now - they oppose any kind of administrative or infrastructural help from the center and are just milking the mislead tribal and jungle folks in fighting a war which none of them have any idea of what are the goals. Most of their support base - the villages in and surrounding the jungles have eroded and people have begun walking away from them.

Presently one can see desperation in their activities and an urge to keep the dimming candle from blowing out completely. I am not much informed about maoists and naxalites some other member might shed more light on it.

And, Indians ridiculing the OP is correct - because it is worth ridiculing - I am from Karnataka and have traveled the length and breadth of it - there were one tiny region about a decade ago which were naxal influenced but not anymore, and coloring the whole state of Karnataka as the red corridor is ridiculous and stupid at the same time. Same goes for all the states shown in the map.

Yes, even I know that whole of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa is not Taliban affected.
affected might be referred to sympathizers here, Well ! sympathizers could be found anywhere. but mentioned areas might be more affected by ideologist's teachings.

Lol those are the ignorant indians who think maoist roam in jungles with gun.maoist are there in media,in universities in ngos in media houses studios,in Bureaucray,in govt,in police,in courts,in students unions..Its multi-pronged fight and being fought on every platform

:girl_wacko: If that is true then they are failing big time, nobody's sympathetic to or supportive of them with the sole exception of Ms. nutcase Roy.

:girl_wacko: If that is true then they are failing big time, nobody's sympathetic to or supportive of them with the sole exception of Ms. nutcase Roy.
fore 60 yrs maoist movement is alive and you say its failing.From a small village in west bengal it expanded to such a large area and you say its failing????:no:

Majority of us Indians particularly the young generation feel disillusioned about License Raj era. So, Naxal sympathizer are going to be a big fail.

fore 60 yrs maoist movement is alive and you say its failing.From a small village in west bengal it expanded to such a large area and you say its failing????:no:

Where??? apart from the jungles where are they growing? If they are as spread out in the media in media,in universities in ngos in media houses studios,in Bureaucray,in govt,in police,in courts,in students unions why is there no sympathy or empathy for them from anyone other than Ms. Nutcase and you.

r you talking about the CPI and the CPI-M? those are political parties, they are not in anyway linked to the Naxalites and the Tribal Maoists whose fight against the system is to prevent exploitation of their lands and resources - their struggle was in earnest but has gone wayward now - they oppose any kind of administrative or infrastructural help from the center and are just milking the mislead tribal and jungle folks in fighting a war which none of them have any idea of what are the goals. Most of their support base - the villages in and surrounding the jungles have eroded and people have begun walking away from them.

Presently one can see desperation in their activities and an urge to keep the dimming candle from blowing out completely. I am not much informed about maoists and naxalites some other member might shed more light on it.

And, Indians ridiculing the OP is correct - because it is worth ridiculing - I am from Karnataka and have traveled the length and breadth of it - there were one tiny region about a decade ago which were naxal influenced but not anymore, and coloring the whole state of Karnataka as the red corridor is ridiculous and stupid at the same time. Same goes for all the states shown in the map.
Currently ! I do expect that Red corridor have been decreased as campares to past, But again Political approach of Marxists obivously could have been effective for their survival. Rejecting administrative help is a most common reaction in such cases but a destructive one. Sending Paramilitary to them might put negative effect on locals,
As far as ridiculing OP is concerned, He has just pasted article, wat is right and wat is wrong its your responsibility to clear things if you consider it wrong. Well ! Leave it I don't thing my advice could be the effective one.

Majority of us Indians particularly the young generation feel disillusioned about License Raj era. So, Naxal sympathizer are going to be a big fail.
Wrong those of you who sit at computers or live in cities are not majority.majority lives in villages with hardly a single meal a day available to them.

Where??? apart from the jungles where are they growing? If they are as spread out in the media in media,in universities in ngos in media houses studios,in Bureaucray,in govt,in police,in courts,in students unions why is there no sympathy or empathy for them from anyone other than Ms. Nutcase and you.
“The worst lies are the lies we tell ourselves. We live in denial of what we do, even what we think. We do this because we're afraid. We fear we will not find love, and when we find it we fear we'll lose it. We fear that if we do not have love we will be unhappy.”

Wrong those of you who sit at computers or live in cities are not majority.majority lives in villages with hardly a single meal a day available to them.

You are wrong, Maoist don't have presence in many poverty ridden areas of India. License Raj Era is long gone and will never come come back, forget Maoist influence.

Currently ! I do expect that Red corridor have been decreased as campares to past, But again Political approach of Marxists obivously could have been effective for their survival. Rejecting administrative help is a most common reaction in such cases but a destructive one. Sending Paramilitary to them might put negative effect on locals,
As far as ridiculing OP is concerned, He has just pasted article, wat is right and wat is wrong its your responsibility to clear things if you consider it wrong. Well ! Leave it I don't thing my advice could be the effective one.

Couple of states are still affected, but their growth has been stymied. At one time they were getting into Karnataka but all of their Karnataka cadres have given up and surrendered I met one of their ex commander who is a college lecturer, he along with his entire group operating from Tumkur (Karnataka) surrendered to the Chief Minister a decade ago. The actions by the paramilitary is quite muted, if we wanted them wiped out, we could bomb their areas - but restrained action against them gives them an opportunity to surrender and put down their arms and useless struggle.

your post is funny , i live in village , but i never seen any one who die without food in village , and ppl who think MCC aka maoist are active in bihar are know nothing about maoist , in bihar MCC was brutly chrused by RANVIR SENA and only the janugle area of gaya and jahanabad hv few maoist thr , but they are active in jharkhand not in bihar

Back
Top Bottom