What's new

The Red Corridor- a movement dividing India

Wrong those of you who sit at computers or live in cities are not majority.majority lives in villages with hardly a single meal a day available to them.

“The worst lies are the lies we tell ourselves. We live in denial of what we do, even what we think. We do this because we're afraid. We fear we will not find love, and when we find it we fear we'll lose it. We fear that if we do not have love we will be unhappy.”

:lol: Don't push your insecurities on me, I am not the insecure kind. Cannot say the same about you though.

What an idiotic map :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

I live in one of these red colored area, didn't know that my area is Naxal hit. :lol::lol:

Is that what we Pakistani say, I live near Afghan Border and its all peace here

but that red area is like 1/3 rd the size of India, situation is really bad there isnt it, maybe Pakistan should send some food we have no shortage of food

Wrong those of you who sit at computers or live in cities are not majority.majority lives in villages with hardly a single meal a day available to them.

IT is true, the Naxal hit areas are especially worse off ,the people usually resort to making desi whine out of rice husk and drown there hunger in stupor.
NAxalism started with the right agenda but over time split into many branches ,the militants,the CPIM-M sympathizers tht usually also run a student wing.
But as time progresses ppl like the recent defection cases are bringing out stories of mas aimalistic orgys in the jungles and beheading etc.
PPl are defecting and are trying a neutral political approach. When the CPIM do finally decide to float a party in elections, that will be the time everything will be made clear as to there support base, and then the victory will be final.
We still haven't gone all out SL or China style on them yet and they know it. Hence there desperation to float effective PR propaganda..

ITs a learning experience,America has to instigate to gain experience ,we got it right on our door step and in every path we take.
“The worst lies are the lies we tell ourselves. We live in denial of what we do, even what we think. We do this because we're afraid. We fear we will not find love, and when we find it we fear we'll lose it. We fear that if we do not have love we will be unhappy.”

U kno i can very well turn this on its head ,but being an Atheist i rather not discuss theology itl end up hurting more people than its worth..

Is that what we Pakistani say, I live near Afghan Border and its all peace here

but that red area is like 1/3 rd the size of India, situation is really bad there isnt it, maybe Pakistan should send some food we have no shortage of food

:lol:.. If I make a Pakistani map on the same set of definitions, every single sq inch of Pakistan will be red (or whatever color you chose for terrorist infested areas)

Let me post another map from Indian web site satp.org. You may abuse Mr. Gill.

India_2011_Map.jpg

China should supply goodies to these Maoists, they deserve it. After all, the Maoists are fighting to liberate the oppressed people in india from the clutches of those evil brahmins.

China should supply goodies to these Maoists, they deserve it. After all, the Maoists are fighting to liberate the oppressed people in india from the clutches of those evil brahmins.

:rofl: :rofl:

Einstien was right Human stupidity has no limits

Let me post another map from Indian web site satp.org. You may abuse Mr. Gill.

India_2011_Map.jpg

Moderately affected means violence is at the verge of end. You can also see that classification on "Kashmir valley" even the violence has reached negligible. :enjoy:

:rofl::rofl:

LOL be careful what you wish for last a nation crossed his sword with evil brahmins ...it splited into two and it still struggling to survive.....You don't want to get into list of Enemy in the book of Chanakya...
for He never sleeps..he never rest...& above all,he never FORGETs & FORGIVES

What an idiotic map :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

I live in one of these red colored area, didn't know that my area is Naxal hit. :lol::lol:

Man those red states are home to most of the Fortune 500 companies

Lets see which companies have set their centres in those "red place"

1. Microsoft
2. Google
3. GE
4. CISCO
5. Samsung
6. LG
7. GM
8. TI
9. Nokia
10. HP
11. Dell
12. Lenovo
13. Huawei
14. Sony Ericsson
15. Facebook
16. Oracle
17. SAP
18. Volvo
19. IBM
20. Intel
21. Lucent
22. Nortel
23. TCS
24. Veritas
25. Pentafour
26. Siemens
27. Infosys
28. Wipro
29. American Data Solutions
30. HCL
31. Philips

Yar bore hogaya ............google it and find it yourselves...

I think the Maoist are working for these Multinations

Damn .......

Moderately affected means violence is at the verge of end. You can also see that classification on "Kashmir valley" even the violence has reached negligible. :enjoy:

:rofl::rofl:

Moderately affected also means that it has reached a moderate level and may enhance to become highly affected. And that is where all this is going.

Man those red states are home to most of the Fortune 500 companies

Lets see which companies have set their centres in those "red place"

1. Microsoft
2. Google
3. GE
4. CISCO
5. Samsung
6. LG
7. GM
8. TI
9. Nokia
10. HP
11. Dell
12. Lenovo
13. Huawei
14. Sony Ericsson
15. Facebook
16. Oracle
17. SAP
18. Volvo
19. IBM
20. Intel
21. Lucent
22. Nortel
23. TCS
24. Veritas
25. Pentafour
26. Siemens
27. Infosys
28. Wipro
29. American Data Solutions
30. HCL
31. Philips

Yar bore hogaya ............google it and find it yourselves...

I think the Maoist are working for these Multinations

Damn .......

They may not be there long for you to celebrate. It may soon be spreading to the cities before you guys realise it.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom