What's new

The Reason Why America's F-35 Would Crush China's J-20 Stealth Fighter in Battle

If you have evidence I think you provided it.
Provide evidence better than personal attack
If you have the time or the resources, go to the coming Zhuhai Airshow 2016, I pretty sure you can talk to some China Arms Marketing Representative there and perhaps you may learn a thing or two about "What anti-stealth Radar" is all about?

Nothing personal. If you don't understand anything about a subject, my advice for you is to keep out of it. It is annoying!

Just FYI an anti-stealth radar is neither identifiable or jammable. Are these hints good enough?

The reason why US bombed the Radio Transmission room in the Chinese Embassy in Belgrade in 1999 was they suspected that China was testing its anti-stealth detection system and helping the Yugoslavia to track and down the F-117 Night Hawk.

If you have the time or the resources, go to the coming Zhuhai Airshow 2016, I pretty sure you can talk to some China Arms Marketing Representative there and perhaps you may learn a thing or two about "What anti-stealth Radar" is all about?
I know.

Nothing personal. If you don't understand anything about a subject, my advice for you is to keep out of it. It is annoying!
Take your own advice.

Just FYI an anti-stealth radar is neither identifiable or jammable. Are these hints good enough?
You are wrong -- on both counts.

The reason why US bombed the Radio Transmission room in the Chinese Embassy in Belgrade in 1999 was they suspected that China was testing its anti-stealth detection system and helping the Yugoslavia to track and down the F-117 Night Hawk.
Allegations only.

so, then maybe it is time for the Americans to stop whining and crying about China's defense modernization.
We neither cry nor whine.

Expressing concerns about a potential adversary is neither crying nor whining. The Chinese protests often about the Japanese, South Koreans, and any time any other Asian countries do something about their military. So why do you not criticize the Chinese ?

There's no evidence that any radar/sensor could detect F-22 in stealth mode at medium to long distance.
The F-22 does not have a 'stealth mode'.

Low radar observability is not an on/off switch. The F-22 is 'stealth' ALL THE TIME.

well i read about Passive sensors a bit
surely F-22 is not able to hide its heat signature specially from afterburners that can be detected right?
and passive sensors do detect this Right?
In order to 'see' the infrared emissions of any heat object, you must be looking at it. In other words, if you are looking at the F-22 from the frontal view, you will not see the engines.

I know.
Take your own advice.
F-22 does not have a 'stealth mode'.

Low radar observability is not an on/off switch. The F-22 is 'stealth' ALL THE TIME.

In order to 'see' the infrared emissions of any heat object, you must be looking at it. In other words, if you are looking at the F-22 from the frontal view, you will not see the engines.

I mean when F22 not with Lunerburg lens, as Chinese radar may detect that.

I mean when F22 not with Lunerburg lens, as Chinese radar may detect that.
That still does not mean the F-22 have a 'stealth mode'. In plain language, a 'mode' is something that is built in and use at will. The radar enhancer is not built in.

Chinese sub pops up in middle of U.S. Navy exercise, leaving military chiefs red-faced
Here is my opinion on that subject...

https://defence.pk/threads/chinese-submarines-are-they-noisy.369289/#post-4742286

I do not expect you to understand it. Am willing to guess you are too much into the Chinese to pull your head out of their butt to think rationally and for yourself. Nevertheless, this is just as much for the interested readers as it is for you.

When you underestimate Chinese ..
When you underestimated US...

The PLA leadership underestimated US back in Desert Storm. The generals presented the Poliburo a report that the PLA predicted the US and allies would win over Iraq, but would suffer casualties like in the Vietnam War. It turned out we were more at risk at fratricide than from the Iraqis.

You are wrong -- on both counts.

Allegations only.

:laugh: Wrong on both count. Hahaha OK! Assumin you are right.

Tell me how does your the USA warplanes detect a passive radar?

You do know what a Passive Radar is, right?

Anyway you ladies can carry on. I am wasting my time in here.

You do know what a Passive Radar is, right?
Far better than you do. I have posted plenty of explanations about the basics of radar detection and the (false) label of 'passive' radar on this forum before.

Anyway you ladies can carry on. I am wasting my time in here.
You should run. Because the forum's old timers are laughing at YOU.

Far better than you do. I have posted plenty of explanations about the basics of radar detection and the (false) label of 'passive' radar on this forum before.

You should run. Because the forum's old timers are laughing at YOU.

You do and I can tell you, it is all GARBAGE!

Speak for yourself. I am old timer and I am laughing at YOU right NOW. Hahaha

You do and I can tell you, it is all GARBAGE!

Speak for yourself. I am old timer and I am laughing at YOU right NOW. Hahaha
To start off -- there is no such thing as a 'passive' radar.

You can cite all the news articles you want. But technically speaking, that animal DOES NOT exist. :lol:

It is not your age, son. It is how long you have been here.

To start off -- there is no such thing as a 'passive' radar.

You can cite all the news articles you want. But technically speaking, that animal DOES NOT exist. :lol:

Too bad. You appeared so LOST in the new age of the internet that you have decide at this age of your to STOP learning. IT IS DEFINITE YOUR CHOICE.

NOT for the others especially the Chinese and that is why they are right on the TOP laughing at YOU. Can't BLAME them when I am laughing at you myself.

Like I say, enough is enough. You can continue to live BLISSFULLY in IGNORANCE while the rest of us will be propelling forward.

Too bad. You appeared so LOST in the new age of the internet that you have decide at this age of your to STOP learning. IT IS DEFINITE YOUR CHOICE.

NOT for the others especially the Chinese and that is why they are right on the TOP laughing at YOU. Can't BLAME them when I am laughing at you myself.

Like I say, enough is enough. You can continue to live BLISSFULLY in IGNORANCE while the rest of us will be propelling forward.
This has nothing to do with the fact that you are wrong about the label 'passive radar'. I can prove beyond a reasonable doubt that you are wrong, while there is nothing you can say/do to prove you are correct. At best, all you can find, and probably have, are news articles written by reporters who know next to nothing of radars.

Again...There is no such animal as a 'passive radar'.

You can post in bold and large letters all you want but it does not change the fact that you are wrong. I can practically sense it over the Internet that you are nervous about what you put in public now that someone who has experience in the subject is telling everyone that you are wrong. :lol:

This has nothing to do with the fact that you are wrong about the label 'passive radar'. I can prove beyond a reasonable doubt that you are wrong, while there is nothing you can say/do to prove you are correct. At best, all you can find, and probably have, are news articles written by reporters who know next to nothing of radars.

Again...There is no such animal as a 'passive radar'.

You can post in bold and large letters all you want but it does not change the fact that you are wrong. I can practically sense it over the Internet that you are nervous about what you put in public now that someone who has experience in the subject is telling everyone that you are wrong. :lol:

OK Enjoy. I am posting a simple video for you to watch BLISSFULLY and help you to PROVE me WRONG. SATISFY! Hahahaha :laugh::laugh::laugh:

OK Enjoy. I am posting a simple video for you to watch BLISSFULLY and help you to PROVE me WRONG. SATISFY! Hahahaha :laugh::laugh::laugh:
I have seen that video before and it does not prove anything.

And I do not need your 'help' to prove you are wrong. I can prove you are wrong all on my own. :lol:

So again...There is no such animal as a 'passive' radar.

I will give you a teaser. There is a way to defeat a 'passive' radar. This method the USAF have done before where there was no 'passive' radar in the area. In other words, we do not care if there were any radar of any type. It has nothing to do with jamming or any other sort of ECM. :rofl:

I have seen that video before and it does not prove anything.

And I do not need your 'help' to prove you are wrong. I can prove you are wrong all on my own. :lol:

So again...There is no such animal as a 'passive' radar.

I will give you a teaser. There is a way to defeat a 'passive' radar. This method the USAF have done before where there was no 'passive' radar in the area. In other words, we do not care if there were any radar of any type. It has nothing to do with jamming or any other sort of ECM. :rofl:

You just contradicted yourself. Hahaha

You just contradicted yourself. Hahaha
No, I did not.

You think I did when I quoted the word 'passive'. Those who read me regularly know why I often quoted a word. :enjoy:

Face it, kid. I am more knowledgeable and smarter than you.

Apparently only Americans can network their weapons and sensors according to Americans.
No, you Chinese can do it. Just understand that we can do it better.

there is no such thing as a 'passive' radar.

You can cite all the news articles you want. But technically speaking, that animal DOES NOT exist
thats correct its passive sensors
who detect change of light, heat and sound and other physical quantities in their area of view
Right?

I am more knowledgeable and smarter than you
and I dear gentlemen am the son of Athena from Ares
does that makes me correct?
all i wants to know is that during flight the engine burns, there is a change in heat, light, sound etc which should be detected by passive sensors
if it can not be then how F-22 hides it?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom