What's new

The Real Face of India Hidden from the World

I have to agree...India should take advise from Pakistan on how to tackle domestic problems and make policies...see how well they are doing :drag::bad:
That's not the point...but can we deny we have those problems....How does it matter if these problems have been brought up for making fun or actual discussion but the fact is that we have these problems and we are not doing enough to tackle it...

yeah india has a lot of progress to make and it will.China is our role model and we hope to be as efficient and good as them.

Arey o bhaiya ji China can be ur role model not mine . Please make a note of that .We r a totally different nation if compared to chinese . Different culture ,different people ,different problems , different economic background . BTW the only thing which is same be
tween us is that we live in the same continent .Thats all.......sir !!

My personal views for chinese people changed when i came to pdf and saw the views of SOME Chinese members about us .

Having actually visited many parts of india extensively over a number of tours, I can verify to the poverty part, the thousands of people who sleep on the footpath, the open defecation, the endless slums. The empty eyes and emaciated body's of beggar street children. That is just the cities, the rural areas offer sights that will give you nightmares. The scale of poverty you might not even see in Ethiopia or Sudan, truly wretched condition of the people there.

....and suddenly you got all type of eye diseases when you roaming around your own country.

Having actually visited many parts of Pakistan extensively over a number of tours, I can verify to the poverty part, the thousands of people who sleep on the footpath, the open defecation, the endless slums. The empty eyes and emaciated body's of beggar street children. That is just the cities, the rural areas offer sights that will give you nightmares. The scale of poverty you might not even see in Ethiopia or Sudan, truly wretched condition of the people there.

Having actually visited many parts of india extensively over a number of tours, I can verify to the poverty part, the thousands of people who sleep on the footpath, the open defecation, the endless slums. The empty eyes and emaciated body's of beggar street children. That is just the cities, the rural areas offer sights that will give you nightmares. The scale of poverty you might not even see in Ethiopia or Sudan, truly wretched condition of the people there.

Sahee keh rahen hain janaab ....?:agree:

Waise bhee pakistan :pakistan:me to doodh & shehed ki nehre beh rahee hain ....?:hitwall::rofl::rofl:.....Kyoon...;)

This is the prime reason why the Naxalite movement is gaining in strength - the only place in the world where Maoism is actually gaining strength.

Pls don't visit India then.

---------- Post added at 08:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:06 PM ----------

This is the prime reason why the Naxalite movement is gaining in strength - the only place in the world where Maoism is actually gaining strength.

So what about China?

Pls don't visit India then.

---------- Post added at 08:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:06 PM ----------

So what about China?

Visiting india was by directive, by she that must be obeyed nuff said. ;)

amazing. and these indians here love to convince everyone that their system is better than the rest. democracy? freedom? HAHAHAA more like complete and utter BS. a dysfunctional country like india who always boast about "shining india" and "incredible india" and double digit growth, and the next superpower is completely laughable.

india as a country is nothing but failure, which is why they are slowly crawling back to their anglo masters, which to me is pretty damn hilarious.

can we just crush india already?
And who are you Traitor from Vietnam???

You understand the theory of chain of command, when your superior says jump, you say how high. ;)

So what about your values and pride. I think its pretty disguising for a person to visit a country that he/she love to hate.

Back
Top Bottom