What's new

The Real Face of India Hidden from the World

There are some Heavily biased mods.

name them please,

if I am included in your list then give me examples and I will corerct myself if you convince me that I was biased.
do it sooner rather than later so that we can ensure that you are not just making a statement but you have something to backup your accusation.

waiting............

First look who is talking( I guess a country better than us, i mean they are not bankrup country, not totaly depend on foreign aid, not suffering from saparatist like BLA.sindhi sapartist and not suffering from TTP )
India leads us in these fields ... We cant even compare the number of separatist movements between two country actually :P " We are not just in the league sadly "

name them please,

if I am included in your list then give me examples and I will corerct myself if you convince me that I was biased.
do it sooner rather than later so that we can ensure that you are not just making a statement but you have something to backup your accusation.

waiting............

I am not going to name any one But I want to just tell you that if an Indian Calls Pakistanis as **** they get banned and Pakistanis keep calling us Bharti and they don't get banned.
BTW you are not on the list till now:wink:

India leads us in these fields ... We cant even compare the number of separatist movements between two country actually :P " We are not just in the league sadly "

Its not just the numbers.
How many people have been killed in Pakistan by separatists?

Arey o bhaiya ji China can be ur role model not mine . Please make a note of that .We r a totally different nation if compared to chinese . Different culture ,different people ,different problems , different economic background . BTW the only thing which is same be
tween us is that we live in the same continent .Thats all.......sir !!

My personal views for chinese people changed when i came to pdf and saw the views of SOME Chinese members about us .

arey kaam ki baat karein bhaisaab! Naam ke vaaste jo bhi ho,kaam ki baat karein sirjee!

---------- Post added at 03:54 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:52 AM ----------

Having actually visited many parts of india extensively over a number of tours, I can verify to the poverty part, the thousands of people who sleep on the footpath, the open defecation, the endless slums. The empty eyes and emaciated body's of beggar street children. That is just the cities, the rural areas offer sights that will give you nightmares. The scale of poverty you might not even see in Ethiopia or Sudan, truly wretched condition of the people there.

i dont know where u have gone,the cities especially bombay,madras and calcutta are bad but the rural areas are not so bad.

---------- Post added at 03:55 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:54 AM ----------

This is the prime reason why the Naxalite movement is gaining in strength - the only place in the world where Maoism is actually gaining strength.

Accha,mujhe laga Maoism toh china mein chalti hain!

arey kaam ki baat karein bhaisaab! Naam ke vaaste jo bhi ho,kaam ki baat karein sirjee!

---------- Post added at 03:54 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:52 AM ----------

i dont know where u have gone,the cities especially bombay,madras and calcutta are bad but the rural areas are not so bad.

---------- Post added at 03:55 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:54 AM ----------

Accha,mujhe laga Maoism toh china mein chalti hain!

The rural areas are horrifying in terms of poverty, you as an indian know this.

I sick of these kinds of threads -- India are a poor but developing country - instead of offering them encouragement, some do not realize that tearing them down is like spitting on yourself

Stop this nonsense y can die but i can bet no indian will gone say this is right lol =)) y wana bet

Ever noticed how these kind of threads pop up more frequently when things like the F1 etc. happen in India?

Ever noticed how these kind of threads pop up more frequently when things like the F1 etc. happen in India?

I think it reflects the confused thinking of many Pakistanis - they reject the West and really really hate that the West accepts India and that the Indian are focused on making progress and making connections with the world instead of breaking connections or creating these connections in a false history, a utopian past.

Conspiracy theories? Not my forte.

Just an observation.

---------- Post added at 11:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:58 PM ----------

I think it reflects the confused thinking of many Pakistanis - they reject the West and really really hate that the West accepts India and that the Indian are focused on making progress and making connections with the world instead of breaking connections or creating these connections in a false history, a utopian past.

Your opinion I guess. I'm sure you're compatriots will disagree with you. :)

india is a supah powha

lol remember.

india is a corrupt country, thats why they could not even do the commonwealth games properly.

Well, I think, we should not blame each other; the masses of both countries (India, Pakistan) are living in very bad condition. They do not have proper food, health and education facilities. They are living like animals and the upper class of the two countries is enjoying luxuries of life. So they should not waste their resources in enmity/war/boasting/hate and on destabilizing each other. Rather these resources should use to give a better life to common people.

:no:

Back
Top Bottom