What's new

The Real Face of India Hidden from the World

amazing. and these indians here love to convince everyone that their system is better than the rest. democracy? freedom? HAHAHAA more like complete and utter BS. a dysfunctional country like india who always boast about "shining india" and "incredible india" and double digit growth, and the next superpower is completely laughable.

india as a country is nothing but failure, which is why they are slowly crawling back to their anglo masters, which to me is pretty damn hilarious.

can we just crush india already?

do you even know what a failed country means? or are you just in kindergarten yet??

on topic:everyone knows that we have many problems but i am pretty sure there are many people working in india to get things right...we will one day overcome all this...

ps: third of country is with maoists?? that is new...

Sigh... Indian writer and Indian media :tdown: here goes credibility in to drain.

You can do better than relying on un reliable Indian Media. Go find better source :azn:

so u admit that whatever your media tells is in fact a lie and baseless..... so sad na buddy.... . . . . . .

---------- Post added at 10:24 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:22 AM ----------

keep dreaming **** boy ...while USA has f#ucked up your nation using drones , PAKISTAN is the biggest S#lut of asia which has been raped for years by usa and china

Thanks alot for such a nice comments for us........ but you forget dat in 65 we raped you both in front and back.... did you forgot dat...... huh

so u admit that whatever your media tells is in fact a lie and baseless..... so sad na buddy.... . . . . . .

---------- Post added at 10:24 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:22 AM ----------

Thanks alot for such a nice comments for us........ but you forget dat in 65 we raped you both in front and back.... did you forgot dat...... huh

Is that what being taught in your schools? :cheesy:

Real Face of India !!

World Bank (2nd to China in Term of Growth)
United Nation (6th Powerful Country in the world (After P 5))
G20 (Best Ecomony)
SAARC (Most Powerful Country)
NAM (Shown the world on Independent Foreign Policy)
Comman Wealth Countries (Most Powerful Country, More Powerful than UK)
BRIC (Champion)

Bura Nazar Wale Tera Muah Kala

flower-buri-nazar-wale-tera.jpeg

it is very true that there are a lot of problems in India. Indian democratic system has been a big failure with majority of criminals getting elected as leaders. Inspite of this India has achieved so much over the past two decades. If people have already started getting jealous imagine what will happen once we inculcate superior moral fibre in our leaders and people in general. This has already started happening in the form of anna hazare etc. Soon India will reach top , which btw has always been its rightful place.

we have lot of problems

despite this we have and will make progress.

our nation was very poor, negligible in world politics in 47.

today India is successful nation and regional superpower. (in SA)

Indian economy is 9th biggest in world.

lets do hard work and make India even stronger.

we have lot of problems

despite this we have and will make progress.

our nation was very poor, negligible in world politics in 47.

today India is successful nation and regional superpower. (in SA)

Indian economy is 9th biggest in world.

lets do hard work and make India even stronger.

How is India a regional superpower in South Asia when India has no influence over any of its South Asian neighbours except for maybe Bhutan.

How is India a regional superpower in South Asia when India has no influence over any of its South Asian neighbours except for maybe Bhutan.

Influence???????? Just tell me how much RA-ONE earned in pakistan and why your media and goverment claimed that india prussere france not to sell heavy millitary weapons to pakistan

whats the pakistani obsession with the real face of india,go check the real face of pakistan instead
the international organisations which rate india economically are not stupid,the know what the are saying
i would listen to them rather than one stray journalist

Influence???????? Just tell me how much RA-ONE earned in pakistan and why your media and goverment claimed that india prussere france not to sell heavy millitary weapons to pakistan
Yes you try to pressurize other countries so they do not sell weapons to Pakistan but you have failed most of the time s

Omar I think you violated your rules,You mentioned India in Upper case.:eek:
Oye bharati. I dont have any indian blood in me and nor do I look like a bharati like you people. I am 100% Pakistani Muslim Punjabi from Punjab province of Pakistan. My family have always been living in PAK SARZAMEEN. I am not even a Mohajir.

Why the hell would I lie about who I am. Everyone knows that I am not indian. Are any of my views pro-india or talking about indian interests. I always talk against indian interests, and want Pakistan to have no relations with india whatsoever. I always speak against india. I even write india with a lower case, because I dont believe that country should even exist. There should be Khalistan, Tamil Nandu, etc.. etcc...

Bharati exposed again. How many of you bharatis will hide behind false flags.

Yes you try to pressurize other countries so they do not sell weapons to Pakistan but you have failed most of the time s

Failed????????? Example????
i don't know other deal but i know that we succeed that time( if india tried, i mean our fool leader don't have guts like people to do that)

Back
Top Bottom