What's new

The real day: from small cities in China

The first dish: tofu

Use from soybeans

Add sour pickled cabbage

The second dish: Fried tianluo
What's your problem?

actually i ve never seen apple snail from an angle of food!!!it maybe a great dish in your culture but for me a shocker..spare m but i am quite honest when i say things!!!i i thought it was some exotic mushroom!!

actually i ve never seen apple snail from an angle of food!!!it maybe a great dish in your culture but for me a shocker..spare m but i am quite honest when i say things!!!i i thought it was some exotic mushroom!!

i know its like first when i smell/saw indian curry, yuk, it smells funny and looks like diaria`!! but its u guy national pride so i respect that!

food:
24973_more1.jpg

Welcome to shaoguan
Mate,Out of curiosity I am asking.. how will you remove those shells ? Is int it time consuming removing all those shells..?
We also use to have these foods.. but we prepare it in a different way... we remove the shells before its being cooked.

Kerala Clams Masala.
e6bb927a-91e3-4311-8dbd-e21611dbd1d4-320_240.jpg

kakka4_thumb6.jpg

Lol it is hard to get your mind around the Chinese idea of "small" your little city has a population close to the entirety of New Zealand if the 4,100,000 is correct.

btw you can keep the snails but hmmm clams :)

yuk what the hell?

French eats snails too and French cuisine is world class. You just have to have an open mind when it comes down to cultures. I would eat snails over stuff like anyday:

insect-pic.jpg

000_apw20011020_839_312530a.jpg

Z300131-De-winged_fried_edible_dragonflies_on_rice-SPL.jpg

105-22355661.png

Now this is China's small city :cheesy: I was expecting something way less than this...Good Job China :tup:
Keep it up !!

Pakistanio kch sharam kr lo ... Chino ko dekho or koi haya khao :rolleyes:

Lol it is hard to get your mind around the Chinese idea of "small" your little city has a population close to the entirety of New Zealand if the 4,100,000 is correct....

Small evokes so different images for different people. I know a Bangladeshi over here who was telling people at a party she was from a small town of about a million people, and people were looking a bit incredulous. I gave her a helping hand to her by letting them know that my 'hood in Karachi had more people than that in it. It didn't help with her credibility, but 'twas the truth. The Asian idea of small is so not the same thing.

Back
Top Bottom