What's new

"The Rafale Deal Should Be Scrapped And Renegotiated"

Rafale rcs is much low .The fighters having rcs less than rafale are F22 ,F35 and EF typhoon.Rsfale can used on behind the enemy lines for SEAD ops.But Su30 is a fighter with huge RCS that can easily figure out in enemy radar.
Plus Rafale is quite advanced is than Su30

On topic :IAF already prepared for this .Swamy cant do anything about it.

Rafale is not superior than Su-30MKI and the lifetime cost of Rafale is very high compared to Su-30.
Moreover the TOT of Su-30 is already carried out as it is already being manufactured by HAL.
And next again their should be no wastage of time in TOT of Rafale.

How lower the rcs is and what is its real significance?
How can you say that mki cannot do dead inside the enemy territory?

Radar cross section of rafale is quite lower than that of Su 30. @sancho or @sandy _3126 can help you.
Due to its large Rcs our enemy will get Su 30 presence even if it is nearer to iur border.

Rafale is not superior than Su-30MKI and the lifetime cost of Rafale is very high compared to Su-30.
Moreover the TOT of Su-30 is already carried out as it is already being manufactured by HAL.
And next again their should be no wastage of time in TOT of Rafale.

Su 30 is expensive .Its maintenance is too high and its price tag is now around 100 million$ .plus its availability ratio is quite less than that of rafale.Rafale have next gen avionics.

if the competition was redone I wonder how the Advance Super Hornet would fare.

F18-Advanced-Super-Hornet-3.png

if the competition was redone I wonder how the Advance Super Hornet would fare.

F18-Advanced-Super-Hornet-3.png
Won't really matter since the US government won't allow any ToT which is the main point of this deal.

Won't really matter since the US government won't allow any ToT which is the main point of this deal.

from what I've been seeing/reading lately the U.S government has changed it's tune about India and is willing to go the extra mile. It might not be a 100% ToT.

the Super Hornet/Advance would cost half of what the Rafale/EFT and would just be as capable, and you gotta think about all the extra costs that go with this deal.

how much is France going to charge India for weapons, huh???

What is taking Modi Govt so long to sign the deal? Its been what 3 monnths since he took over? I mean how long till the fucking deal is signed? And add to this pathetic articles by the likes of swamy and man others who only make the situation worse. Is he really mad to suggest starting the MMRCA all over again? What good would that do? Add another 2 years to the already delayed deal.

Allah show mercy on us. Please tell me Allah when the deal would be signed.

from what I've been seeing/reading lately the U.S government has changed it's tune about India and is willing to go the extra mile. It might not be a 100% ToT.

the Super Hornet/Advance would cost half of what the Rafale/EFT and would just be as capable, and you gotta think about all the extra costs that go with this deal.

how much is France going to charge India for weapons, huh???
It still won't be close to the level of ToT that France or EU with typhoons can offer. Then there will also be string attached with this, because we have seen US pull out their support back in the 90s, which practically crippled the LCA and engine development program which leads to a sever trust deficit with the US.

It still won't be close to the level of ToT that France or EU with typhoons can offer. Then there will also be string attached with this, because we have seen US pull out their support back in the 90s, which practically crippled the LCA and engine development program which leads to a sever trust deficit with the US.

yeah it wouldn't be near what France/EU would offer, but look at how long this has taken and how much the price has increased, maybe France/Dassualt over promised on the deal.

the 90's that's the past we had to do it. you tested nukes that's a no no back then and even now. but i doubt we would sanction India in the future

yeah it wouldn't be near what France/EU would offer, but look at how long this has taken and how much the price has increased, maybe France/Dassualt over promised on the deal.

the 90's that's the past we had to do it. you tested nukes that's a no no back then and even now. but i doubt we would sanction India in the future
It has taken this long because France wants a private Indian company to do manufacturing while India wants HAL to do the manufacturing which is a state run company. Even the deal with US would cost the same amount and would come with way too many strings attached case and point being the INS Jalashwa deal. And also back in the 90s when US sanctioned India it was France which helped us through, and as for future threats is no guarantee that US won't sanction India or use this deal if they get it as an arm twist to get its interest done against Russia or Iran which was evident with Kerry's visit to Delhi and asking support against Russia.

We all know the Euro Fighter is better than Rafael. Sonia and Rahul behind this deal means massive CORRUPTION has their family has engage din such behavior in everything they touch. That's not fiction, that's a fact......we keep on using the premise that its cheaper.....well I have seen India buy weapons that were expensive because they were the best for the job. The mere fact an Italian consultant goes around and changes everything in Delhi (we all knwo the reach and influence of arms agents) is testament to the corruption ebhidn the scenes. Of course, if an Indian newspaper reports it, you guys won't believe it....

JF-17 > Rafale. JF-17 has Bad@$$ DSI 21st century air intake technology and looks way meaner than Rafale :bounce:

Pakistani air force has 49 JF-17 > French air force has 45 Rafale C

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom