What's new

The punishment was death by stoning. The crime? Having a mobile Phone

Status
Not open for further replies.
This has nothing to do with faith, not that I ever had much faith to begin with.

Talking to a fundoo is an exercise in futility. It takes a special form of madness to engage in honor killings like this, a special kind of madness which ensures that dialogue is futile.

Being pusillanimous about it only emboldens these gooks. Any form of extremism must be repelled with the might of arms, not by spewing eloquence at it. Unfortunately the people never seem to understand that. You can't fight an extremist by adopting his mindset, getting in to his mind, fighting his ideology, fighting his theological justifications. You fight him by walking up to him and sticking a blade into his guts, such a shame that we are too liberal for such actions.

Trust me, a jest is all that this topic deserves here.

I entirely agree, but our expressions of disgust and loathing are for the fence sitters, not the incorrigible.

The mind, while it may reflexively react in opposition at the moment, does take up the opponent's view for deeper sub conscious processing. For if we do not oppose, the fence sitters are sitting ducks for indoctrination.

Psyops is powerful, and will weaken beliefs over time.... Why else do you think Chinese trolls persist in their insulting repetitions. They do tend to influence the weaker ones. And when a critical time comes, just a bit of that hesitation carries the day for the opponent.

Jest would trivialize and allow the fence sitters to feel comfortable, while they should be feeling ashamed and defensive.

Rushing in with sword without mentally softening the enemy is inadvisable.

@Cherokee

Because i clearly understand your intentions of opening up this thread. Just for your information..

Widow tied to tree, then set on fire | NDTV.com

Pregnant woman and daughter burnt to death for dowry | NDTV.com

Dalit woman burnt alive in Bihar | NDTV.com

Rajasthan woman burnt alive after resisting rape bid | NDTV.com

Want some more?? I can post all day long and the **** of your country and Hindus will never end. Shameless Indians :angry:

Go ahead , do that , Its not agitating anybody . Open a new thread and discuss .

Last edited by a moderator:
It's not popular in BD though.

Symphony and Nokia are tops.
It was not popular in India either. Then we gave it a try, only to find out that it is amazing. Available at probably 30-40% less price than Nokia or Samsung.

The reasons for stoning to death are becoming more and more retard by the day - first it used to be for adultery, followed by boys and girls sitting together in a marriage ceremony, then for men and women wearing tight clothes, for singing, for dancing and now for carrying mobile phones.

Hypocrites. They kill people when people use western products but they use weapons like rpg and aks which invented west or kafir.

@Dillinger - Using too many stones - Rolling Stones? :devil: Sorry - dass diya :ashamed:

@on topic - Silly reason - insecurity is the reason. Not faith.

Last edited by a moderator:
With your feeble arms :D ??

Umm. bro ya, there are instances in the bible where its been mentioned. The Jews did indeed use stoning as a punishment for heretics and blasphemers. The Christians came out of it and decided to go with burning at the stake or crushed under a boulder, we decided to go with the impalement route long back. Man can be rather creative when it come to offing people under the guise of justice and propriety.

But who cares. I just want to stone Hype and Butty first.:oops:

Stoning is also a legal punishment for adultery in Mauritania, a third of Nigeria's 36 states, Pakistan, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Somalia, Sudan, the United Arab Emirates and Yemen.

Source: http://www.defence.pk/forums/member...-crime-having-mobile-phone.html#ixzz2gkicSq3C

In order to believe on credibility i would appreciate if someone provide reference to constitution of Pakistan or Penal Code to back the claim that stoning is legal in punishment?

I am not ruling out that this can't happened - we have plenty of morons like other countries who are still stuck in medieval age, it will still take decades to bring them into senses. But on other hand we also have 21st century people who commit more horrific crimes - In short whole wold is screwed up - it's time that nature restore the humanity by herself in her own way.

Umm. bro ya, there are instances in the bible where its been mentioned. The Jews did indeed use stoning as a punishment for heretics and blasphemers. The Christians came out of it and decided to go with burning at the stake or crushed under a boulder, we decided to go with the impalement route long back. Man can be rather creative when it come to offing people under the guise of justice and propriety.

But who cares. I just want to stone Hype and Butty first.:oops:

So it all started from Judaism and copied by new born religion like Islam and Christianity? Why don't these ppl revert to buddhism? This barbaric law/punishment is not in Buddhism...

One innocent question: Sharia law is not applied to non-Sunni, isn't it?

Go ahead , do that , Its not agitating anybody . Open a new thread and discuss .

The point was that you open the thread just to malign Pakistan and Islam. I have no intention to open up threads on rape, Satti or many such traditional evils of Indian society just because i hate India or Hindus. You in the back of your mind know very well that such things have nothing to do with a particular religion or country. Tribal cultures, poverty, lack of education are reasons behind such incidents and can happen any where in the world. and i posted some of these links just to show u mirror. If you have such pain for women rights go ahead and open threads on your issues not your neighbor next door. Its both moral and logical approach.

The point was that you open the thread just to malign Pakistan and Islam. I have no intention to open up threads on rape, Satti or many such traditional evils of Indian society just because i hate India or Hindus. You in the back of your mind know very well that such things have nothing to do with a particular religion or country. Tribal cultures, poverty, lack of education are reasons behind such incidents and can happen any where in the world. and i posted some of these links just to show u mirror. If you have such pain for women rights go ahead and open threads on your issues not your neighbor next door. Its both moral and logical approach.

Again Verbal Diarrhea . Do more talk less .

Why didn't the victim use her mobile to call the police ?

Chillax. It is a social discussion. The Indians and the Hindus love you and forgive you my child :D

Why didn't the victim use her mobile to call the police ?

Chillax. It is a social discussion. The Indians and the Hindus love you and forgive you my child :D

An advice for you.. Dont try to be Bapu of South Asia or you will end up loosing you *** .. Asshole

An advice for you.. Dont try to be Bapu of South Asia or you will end up loosing you *** .. Asshole

Thanks for the advice. Now stick it up your ***..Asshole :D

U are right bro. Lets see how religion born...

Before christianism religion was by birth, one can born into a religion, there was no concept of conversion. When Jesus followers planned to form a religion, they make conversion as a tool..

When they (Christians) saw the target (Dharmik ppl) were reluctent because of cutural shock (Its a term when a person become uncomfortable in new religion) They start including Target's (prey's) customs into there religion...

After 500 years a person in Arabia wanted to become great, he saw/learnt the methods of Christians and founded a new religion for himself. This person learnt brutal way of christianism and added that to his religion...

He copied customs from many sects in his religion...

You mean he introduced "copy/paste" functions :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom