What's new

The Pothohar Plateau

are you for real dude.. your side Punjabi are shorter darker and with less refined features with wide noses .. as you yourself showed in your video. maybe that is definition of good looks in your Pakistan.. lol :omghaha: anyways what could be the reason you guys look so different.. is it because you mingled with bhaiyas.

they don't look Pakistani at all

Just 20 years before all of you turn bhaiyas :P, process is already started from what i see when looking at sikhs now days. Then you will only have 50 years old videos to show how once sikhs used to look.

Just 20 years before all of you turn bhaiyas :P, process is already started from what i see when looking at sikhs now days. Then you will only have 50 years old videos to show how once sikhs used to look.
o comeone dude.. your people you showed me the video of looked like central Indians to be honest. we are Sikhs .. there were many who tried to turn us to something else before but failed n they will fail agains cause

:P
o comeone dude.. your people you showed me the video of looked like central Indians to be honest. we are Sikhs .. there were many who tried to turn us to something else before but failed n they will fail agains cause

Bhaiya is not religion but state of mind and face. Proof is you posted 30 years old video, seem like bhaiyas are already taking over.

Bhaiya is not religion but state of mind and face. Proof is you posted 30 years old video, seem like bhaiyas are already taking over.
yep that's true .. n now tell me who is whole heartedly accepting Urdu language in their state. bhaiya muslims have taken over Pakistan already and are ruling over you.. have some shame yara. you seem to be the only Pakistani Punjabi who have some self respect left seriously. r u jatt

yep that's true .. n now tell me who is whole heartedly accepting Urdu language in their state. bhaiya muslims have taken over Pakistan already and are ruling over you.. have some shame yara. you seem to be the only Pakistani Punjabi who have some self respect left seriously. r u jatt

Urdu is Pakistani language. Bhaiya is state of mind and face and sikhs are properly becoming bhaiyazed. I can't blame you, you guys make tiny tiny % of Indian population. Should have accepted Jinnah offer. Being muslims its our duty to protect and speak urdu.

Urdu is Pakistani language. Bhaiya is state of mind and face and sikhs are properly becoming bhaiyazed. I can't blame you, you guys make tiny tiny % of Indian population. Should have accepted Jinnah offer. Being muslims its our duty to protect and speak urdu.
Urdu is bhaiya language dude. it was developed in lucnow. I cant blame you either. you guys were alredy neutralized genetically by invasions and intermarriage. you can yet show some courage and accept reality and salvage those little Punjabi genes left in you. you probably think being slim, wide nosed and round faced is being Punjabi as majority are like that in your Punjab..no thanks our standards of beuty are different...my advise.. stop intermarriage and marry only in jatts.. real ones not fake ones..

lieing around in net is not gonna help either..

Last edited:
Urdu is bhaiya language dude. it was developed in lucnow. I cant blame you either. you guys were alredy neutralized genetically by invasions and intermarriage. you can yet show some courage and accept reality and salvage those little Punjabi genes left in you. you probably think being slim, wide nosed and round faced is being Punjabi as majority are like that in your Punjab..no thanks our standards of beuty are different...my advise.. stop intermarriage and marry only in jatts.. real ones not fake ones..

lieing around in net is not gonna help either..

I think you are projecting your own bhaiya frustration on us. I only knew one person who was jatt in that video because of name. In any case they all looked better then your kin some how. Round, soft faces are sikh speciallty. You guys are getting it from bhaiyas genes, i see lots of sikhs everyday.

Seriously even our chuhras have more sharp feutures compared to Indians.

Muslims janjuas and kamboh still exist but never heard of any Mohyal muslim. Maybe their numbers were very low to begin with compared to janjuas and kamboh. There is theory sudhans are mohyals.

MOHIYAL BRAHMINS : THE ANCIENT RULERS OF PUNJAB & AFGHANISAN - Punjab Monitor

And from what i have read Mohyals brahmins were similar to other punjabi tribes in a sense that they mostly married with in tribe instead of any brahmin before partition, this is true? There used to be big Mohyal comunity in Sialkot, maybe converted ones go by other names now days.
Sudhans are most probably mohyals bro, we have hindu sudhans also.
Mohyals tend to marry amongst themselves specially hindu mohyals however sikh mohyals marry amongst the jatts and khatri.
Mohyals are essentially entirely from potohar plateau, before partition there were no mohyals on the eastern side of the border

I think you are projecting your own bhaiya frustration on us. I only knew one person who was jatt in that video because of name. In any case they all looked better then your kin some how. Round, soft faces are sikh speciallty. You guys are getting it from bhaiyas genes, i see lots of sikhs everyday.

Seriously even our chuhras have more sharp feutures compared to Indians.
man you are saying just for the sake of countering my arguments in the thread.. inside your heart you know who looks like who. there not much of a difference between chura or jatt in your side of border.. both look similar. as I said its because of your intermixing with others or bad diet. it is very rare to find a Sikh with round face. Sikhs have a unique look which is not find anywhere else. people admire Sikhs and despise Pakistani Punjabi even your countrymen hate to associate themselves with your people.. dunno why you keep on spreading lies here.. just say it dude your people have lost it.

man you are saying just for the sake of countering my arguments in the thread.. inside your heart you know who looks like who. there not much of a difference between chura or jatt in your side of border.. both look similar. as I said its because of your intermixing with others or bad diet. it is very rare to find a Sikh with round face. Sikhs have a unique look which is not find anywhere else. people admire Sikhs and despise Pakistani Punjabi even your countrymen hate to associate themselves with your people.. dunno why you keep on spreading lies here.. just say it dude your people have lost it.

Ok what ever make you happy. But remember 20 years, i bet less ;)

If you're a native Punjabi speaker, can you easily understand it or does it sound too accented and "different"? What about Potohari speakers, can you understand this dialect easily?
Not too bad then again my family speaks kitchri :ashamed: though i dont understand some words (thats coz I have bad vocabulary )

Ok what ever make you happy. But remember 20 years, i bet less ;)
as I said we Sikhs especially jatts are very endogamous.. nothing gonna change dude. you rather worry about few pure Punjabis left in your country.

Not too bad then again my family speaks kitchri :ashamed: though i dont understand some words (thats coz I have bad vocabulary )
@save_ghenda chk knock knock there are few who speak Punjabi in its pure form left in your country.. in less than 10 years your Punjabis gonna be done and dusted. and urdujabis will be everywhere

Sudhans are most probably mohyals bro, we have hindu sudhans also.
Mohyals tend to marry amongst themselves specially hindu mohyals however sikh mohyals marry amongst the jatts and khatri.
Mohyals are essentially entirely from potohar plateau, before partition there were no mohyals on the eastern side of the border

Yes there is a theory that Sudhans are Mohyals, in that case their population is pretty big. They are 2nd biggest tribe of Azad Kashmir after Gujjars with around 8 lakh population. I have stopped doubting anyone claim because anything is possible. Anyway now days Sudhans marrry freerly with pashtuns from what i heard.

few who speak Punjabi in its pure form left in your country.. in less than 10 years your Punjabis gonna be done and dusted. and urdujabis will be everywhere
Well I cant be taken as an example as I never studied in Pakistan...Pick someone @qamar1990

Back
Top Bottom