What's new

The 'poor' neighbour( old article but nice read)

Status
Not open for further replies.
And what thrash r u talking about,its not u who posted a funny looking picture of a bridge firts.

U have ready explanation's for everything

"India had more roads,because India is huge,India have big airports because India is overpopulated"

Then where exactly the foot u find ur nation's infra better if u cannot term a single field in which u r ahead.

Pakistan is a nation which is comparable to Japan in terms of both population and area,but have a look at statistics.

The smaller and less populated Japan is 10 times ahead of us,but again the smaller and less populated Pakistan is 100 times behind us,lol
May be he meant per capita infrastructure :rofl:

Still u r unable to prove ur point,if u have roads less than us,

Yes we have less roads coz our territory is smaller as compared to indias.

if u have airports smaller than us,
Okay a city of 2 crore will obviously have a bigger airport than a city of 90 lac??Logic......

P.S=Many airports are under construction in Pakistan...
if ur electricity deficit is higher than us,
Dude have u ever been to Pakistan???? how can u compare tht with india??? u also have power cuts...

how came u calculated u r more developed than u
Ask the british guy who wrote the article..........I think he lives in india.

Ur infrastructure currently is what we built in the 80's.

Yet u cant even match something like M-2..... Frm wat i have heard frm some indian members on PDF ....indian roads r filled with holes n watnot... So lets be truthful here.

hahahahah very funny
golden quadrilateral
indiaquad.jpg

mnabdvad.jpg

just google about it

HAHAHAHA............Still can u compare them with this:
313hjs5.jpg

25ps8yh.jpg

Our average roads are bigger than the pics u posted........

High double standards u ppl have .

When a white man writes abt failed state and terrorist exporter Pakistan , u guys abuse him like anything and say it's CIA-MOSSAD-RAW conspiracy to defame us .

And when a white man writes something good u proudly boast that it is written by a great white man staying in developed west world

You are ignorant kid as this article is very much balance as Author also criticised Pakistan if you bother to read the whole article with open mindness, Also read my second post where they compared Pakistan and India by taking statistics from reliable sources. Boht countries got credit where they deserved and there is always room of improvement

And what thrash r u talking about,its not u who posted a funny looking picture of a bridge firts.

U have ready explanation's for everything

"India had more roads,because India is huge,India have big airports because India is overpopulated"

Then where exactly the foot u find ur nation's infra better if u cannot term a single field in which u r ahead.

Pakistan is a nation which is comparable to Japan in terms of both population and area,but have a look at statistics.

The smaller and less populated Japan is 10 times ahead of us,but again the smaller and less populated Pakistan is 100 times behind us,lol

By the comparision....... look at china...... india population is similar still they take over u?Take S.Korea......even they have better infra than u........... Yes roads,airports depend on population...

Do u expect a country of 170 million ppl..... to have more roads thn a country 3-4 times larger n with a population of 1.2 billion?

Use ur brain.

---------- Post added at 01:20 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:20 AM ----------

You are ignorant kid as this article is very much balance as Author also criticised Pakistan if you bother to read the whole article with open mindness, Also read my second post where they compared Pakistan and India by taking statistics from reliable sources. Boht countries got credit where they deserved and there is always room of improvement

Ignore the guy....hes a regular troll.

Okay a city of 2 crore will obviously have a bigger airport than a city of 90 lac??Logic......

Dude have u ever been to Pakistan???? how can u compare tht with india??? u also have power cuts...

Ur so called logics fail here,I already provided japan/Pakistan example,if it is hard for u to understand their is nothing I can do,u can keep ignoring it,but it does not change the reality

And by the way yes our roads r inside potholes,but not our expressways,once again this roads like M-2 and those bridge u posted r the kind of stuff we build in 80's.

If u want to know what we call infrastructure,search Bandra Worli sealink,Ahmedabad Vadodara Expressway and Mumbai Pune Expressway,go cheak it our urself otherwise u will claim we r faking.

Ohh read the full article now .

This article was written in Musharraf's era when Pakistan had around 7% growth
Their economy , security , growth rate everything has detriorated .

Even India's most backward areas have better infra than Balochistan and KP

Funny that pakistan should compare itself with india.And what r Pakistanis bragging about.TO define success one has to see not only the levels a country has reached but also from where it started[a point author conviniently forgot to study].
On paper a country like Pakistan with much greater homogeneity and much lesser population than us should have been decades ahead in development as compared to India.So even if we assume that both countries have moreor less same kind of infrastructure today it isnt because pakistan has done much but because we havent done enough.Right now none of the countries have kind of infrastructural facilities to brag about .But i think a more stark difference btwn the two would become apparent in a decade or two.

Ur so called logics fail here,I already provided japan/Pakistan example,if it is hard for u to understand their is nothing I can do,u can keep ignoring it,but it does not change the reality

And by the way yes our roads r inside potholes,but not our expressways,once again this roads like M-2 and those bridge u posted r the kind of stuff we build in 80's.

If u want to know what we call infrastructure,search Bandra Worli sealink,Ahmedabad Vadodara Expressway and Mumbai Pune Expressway,go cheak it our urself otherwise u will claim we r faking.

I challenge u tht u dnt have nation wide highway like M-2 even in 2011......and u talk of 80s.:tdown:

By the comparision....... look at china...... india population is similar still they take over u?Take S.Korea......even they have better infra than u........... Yes roads,airports depend on population...

Do u expect a country of 170 million ppl..... to have more roads thn a country 3-4 times larger n with a population of 1.2 billion?

Use ur brain.

I am using it but u r not,nobody here claimed we r ahead of China or is better than China.

Yes Indian infrastructure sucks big time infront of Korea,Norway and whatever nation u bring forward.
Singapore does have a population that of Mumbai yet they have everything bigger and better than in Mumbai,roads,ports,airports everything.

Just google search tonnage capacity.

So take ur weird logic anywere else,u lag big time infront of us,accept it.

Ohh read the full article now .

:lol: next time first read and then bother to comment. Thank you

This article was written in Musharraf's era when Pakistan had around 7% growth
Their economy , security , growth rate everything has detriorated .

Even India's most backward areas have better infra than Balochistan and KP

Dude now go and read my second post :D

India and Pakistan Contrasted in 2010

I challenge u tht u dnt have nation wide highway like M-2 even in 2011......and u talk of 80s.:tdown:
We have Golden Quadrilateral which is 4 lane and joined to expressways which are 8-10 lanes

They are much safer frm external threats too

I already provided u the examples,I am not going to post some pics here which I had done already 1000 times in this forum,yes roads like M-2 r nothing for us,we developed national highway 2 sometime back in 80's,ur M-2 is not better than it,compare it with Mumbai Pune expressway,an engineering marvel.

I already provided u the examples,I am not going to post some pics here which I had done already 1000 times in this forum,yes roads like M-2 r nothing for us,we developed national highway 2 sometime back in 80's,ur M-2 is not better than it,compare it with Mumbai Pune expressway,an engineering marvel.

LOL........ maybe the foriegners who have visited both countries......LIE.

mumbai to pune might be the only big thing u can boast off with a length of 58 kms.............While all M-2s are 6 laned and are spread all over the country..while more are under construction.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom