What's new

The Political Impact of Chinese President's Proposed Visit

You can't belittle others' opinions, you are being biased here watch it, follow forum rules.

Lets make this clear for all of us. You as a member of the TTA team CAN have your opinion.. him as a member of the moderation team CAN have his OPINION and can EXPRESS it FREELY. This has NOTHING to do with his MODERATION policy. PLEASE LETS HAVE THIS OUT ONCE AND FOR ALL. THERE IS NO IMPERATIVE FOR A MODERATOR TO HAVE A "BALANCED" OPINION OR ONE THAT YOU APPROVE OF.

Additionally, THERE IS NO IMPERATIVE ON YOU AS TTA or any other member of the Think tank team to have a "balanced" opinion. We do not castrate members of their beliefs and ideals when they become part of the Think tank or moderation team. All we ask is that they ensure quality of their posts and be civil in their discussions.

It is time to stop chasing this tail(for all) and accept that people have different opinions just as you do and their opinion has little to do with their assigned task.

@WebMaster @Horus @Manticore @Emmie @Fulcrum15 @Chak Bamu @Jungibaaz @Hu Songshan @Kaan @Serpentine
@Slav Defence

If a moderator differs from your opinion on matters that does automatically mean that they are biased in moderation. This is a forum for expression of opinions and these people are here for that FIRST!

Last edited:
Every elections, starting with 1977, have been called 'rigged' by the losers. But none were more rigged than the 1990: Barely two years before Benazir Bhutto had won but in 1990 she badly lost--even though acquiring approx the same number of votes as in 1988. She protested: 'Karachi se Khyber tak Dhandli, Dhandli' for weeks but finally gave up and sat in the National Assembly as a Leader of Opposition. She played her role in the Assemblies. I think the Establishment even denied her the govt of Sindh!!!

IK could have learned something from her. But he is an arrogant and clueless person who doesn't know politics, tries to do politics and at the same time curses all politicians!

He is doing the right thing, by protesting he is telling everyone that he doesn't wants to be a part of this corrupt system and he did go by BB method for 1.5 years.

ISLAMABAD: Chinese President Xi Jinping’s trip to Pakistan has been postponed after his security team denied giving him clearance to visit the country, Express News reported quoting sources.

Xi’s security delegation was in Islamabad yesterday to review the security situation in light of the protests, and it was reported that the was allegedly not satisfied with the arrangement.

Instead, it was suggested that he should visit Lahore instead of Islamabad; however, his security team did not give clearance for that either.

President Xi’s visit is seen as crucial for Pakistan, during which a number of economic and defence deals are expected to be signed between the two countries.

Last month, Sri Lankan President Mahinda Rajapaksa also cancelled his visit to Pakistan in the wake of the country’s political situation.

The cancellation of Rajapaksa’s visit was seen as a major blow to the government at a time when the country was deep in the throes of political turmoil and uncertainty.

Lets make this clear for all of us. You as a member of the TTA team CAN have your opinion.. him as a member of the moderation team CAN have his OPINION and can EXPRESS it FREELY. This has NOTHING to do with his MODERATION policy. PLEASE LETS HAVE THIS OUT ONCE AND FOR ALL. THERE IS NO IMPERATIVE FOR A MODERATOR TO HAVE A "BALANCED" OPINION OR ONE THAT YOU APPROVE OF.

Additionally, THERE IS NO IMPERATIVE ON YOU AS TTA or any other member of the Think tank team to have a "balanced" opinion. We do not castrate members of their beliefs and ideals when they become part of the Think tank or moderation team. All we ask is that they ensure quality of their posts and be civil in their discussions.

It is time you stop chasing this tail and accept that people have different opinions just as you do and their opinion has little to do with their assigned task.

@WebMaster @Horus @Manticore @Emmie @Fulcrum15 @Chak Bamu @Jungibaaz @Hu Songshan @Kaan @Serpentine
@Slav Defence

If a moderator differs from your opinion on matters that does automatically mean that they are biased in moderation. This is a forum for expression of opinions and these people are here for that FIRST!

I dont know the background to this issue so I will say that I agree with the 1st 2 paragraphs of your post.

Sir janay dain, bacha hai. Bura man jai ga.

@Luftwaffe Your thoughts? What does this mean?

If a moderator differs f opinion on matters that does automatically mean that they are biased in moderation.
I also respect his opinion, but he never spoke against PPP, PMLN , Nab cases, Shahbaz sharif buying judge even evidences available & any thread against them. etc. He remains quite in those threads. Only PTI bashing threads everywhere. Anyway, he is senior, i respect him.:enjoy:

Last edited:
You know, you really should talk to someone from PML-N so that he gives an explanation. You are not making much sense by yourself.

Even if President of China does not visit Pakistan, the projects will still go ahead. It is not gloom and doom, but certainly Pakistanis just slapped themselves in their collective face.

There is still no confirmation of cancellation of the visit, those feeling sorry and those celebrating (idiots), both need to take it easy.

I have talked with PML-N and a lot. One of them lives near Chakri. His reply all these things they are saying is wrong, election were not rigged, PML-N is not corrupt, every single penny SS and NS have is from their hard earned mills.

It isn't like President of China won't visit again, he will and I am not criticizing him or his visit anyway. I responded to your response not OT ones.

Every Pak politician is like this guy:

image.jpg

I dont know the background to this issue so I will say that I agree with the 1st 2 paragraphs of your post.

That background is a slight tussle between two respected members of the Def.pk team and it is time it is resolved without further misunderstanding. Something I have been following for a while. Officially I wanted to this privately but the reason for this is to reaffirm a popular misunderstanding about moderators and the Think tank team and further reaffirm publicly that BOTH members are extremely valued part of the Def.pk team.

Difference in opinion should not lead to them engaging each other in less than amicable manner

I also respect his opinion, but he never spoke against PPP, PMLN , Nab cases, Shahbaz sharif buying judge even evidences available & any thread against them. etc. He remains quite in those threads. Anyway, he is senior, i respect him.:enjoy:

SO? That has NOTHING to do with his moderation abilties. And sorry to burst that bubble, but I see a LOT more posts of ALL members here than any of your do thanks to my job. And the gentleman was a supporter of one party and used to critique the other before he changed his opinion.

That is like saying that a Pakistani only praises the JF-17 and not the LCA.

It is time you stop chasing this tail and accept that people have different opinions just as you do and their opinion has little to do with their assigned task.

@Slav Defence

Very well said, I've been trying to hit this home to some members before too, we have opinions like everyone else, the only restriction our duty puts on his is that our political opinions don't directly affect our mod duties.

[/USER]

You misunderstood I do acknowledge ppl have different opinions since threads are opened for debate I can pen down my opinion that certain ppl may disagree with, that does not mean chasing a couple of ppl's tails to insult them that is wrong assumption on your part of Chak Bamu again he shouldn't be passing such comments belittling other members, as for assigned task you dragged it, he too should follow forum rules just like everyone else, TY.

thank God China president visit cancelled or postponed.

now Sharif family limited company will face the long term economic damage :)

First sort out Pakistan mess which has been destroyed by Nawaz and Mr 10%

When you damage the system, you damage the state, you damage the nation and ultimately you will damage the average Pakistani's prosperity, including your own. With the poor hit hardest too.

Congrats on your latest, glorious achievement. :tup:

Even if President of China does not visit Pakistan, the projects will still go ahead. It is not gloom and doom, but certainly Pakistanis just slapped themselves in their collective face.

There is still no confirmation of cancellation of the visit, those feeling sorry and those celebrating (idiots), both need to take it easy.

it isn't cancelled, but delayed, which reduces the investments we can get.

----

Chinese president was to bring Chinese investors in his delegation, and his and our government were to work out a system to channel those investors investments in sectors which were profitable to both.

They would get green channel from bureaucratic hurdles, favourable tax agreements etc.

We would get critical infrastructure and most importantly, JOBS.

When you damage the system, you damage the state, you damage the nation and ultimately you will damage the average Pakistani's prosperity, including your own. With the poor hit hardest too.

I think that has been done for the past 65 Years not that paris has been damaged due to 22 days of dharna:D. Establishment, NS, PPP are real culprits.

Back
Top Bottom