What's new

The Plan For Balochistan's Coastline Unveiled

I've spent my life on the coastline (Abu Dhabi) and now being in Lahore landlocked makes me sort of sick. I want to live on the coast. Karachi is not an option.
Lahore has its own unique and matchless charm both traditionally or if you prefer nice, clean, green cities. For now, the canals are the only waterways and they are beautiful, wait for a few years for the ravi riverfront and you'll see that the water features of lahore will be one things it will be known for, however, if you really prefer the salty waters of the sea..
Karachi is not that bad as shown, sure, some areas are total trash but I'd suggest that the eastern area of dha is a good place to reside if you truly want to experience that abu dhabi feeling, if not that, buy a plot in gwadar

I've spent my life on the coastline (Abu Dhabi) and now being in Lahore landlocked makes me sort of sick. I want to live on the coast. Karachi is not an option.
Or perhaps the new coastal towns they'll set up every 50-60 kms along the highway, if you get a job in gwadar or karachi, it'll be a joy to commute
Win win

Sounds and looks really ambitious. I love it!

However, as with many things in Pakistan.. A lot of ambitious plans are proposed or envisioned... but they never come true!... There is all Talk; no Action!

I hope this isnt one of those plans...

Sounds and looks really ambitious. I love it!

However, as with many things in Pakistan.. A lot of ambitious plans are proposed or envisioned... but they never come true!... There is all Talk; no Action!

I hope this isnt one of those plans...
It's not, I've seen it quite often in the news and I saw a popular tweet about it too from the ministry itself and a popular twitter handle, the timeframe stretches from 2019 to present time, so it was certainly brought forward with a lot of planning. Didn't hear anything about it before that timeframe. Also the jeddah corniche inspired clifton beah development and this launching at the same time can't be coincidences, can they?

what about security issue, No one wants to travel in fear, Its a quite common to have a blast in a big city in your country, India has stepped up since 2008, no major attack in our metros.
Your society is eating itself ...we dont need to do anything ...u folks are bound to disintegration and defeat

Your society is eating itself ...we dont need to do anything ...u folks are bound to disintegration and defeat
Couldn't have said it better myself, we need to invite logical and educated people from turkey, azerbaijan etc, get to know those people, public opinion and improve our relations not these stooges who spam every thread with filth, lies and deceit. We need to make pdf a great forum and a platform for exchanging ideas, opinions and a citadel of knowledge not allow it to be swarmed by roaches. We ahould either restrict them to the indian forum or remove them completely. When we can do it, why not do it?

Beautiful.

More prospects for Tourism sector.

Different weather, different people, different environment, different tourist spots.

More investment, more construction, more infrastructure development, more jobs, better economy.

More domestic tourism, more people/tourists intermingling with each other ---> more harmony among Pakistanis.

More domestic tourism ---> lesser Pakistanis visiting other countries for tourism and spending their hard earned money abroad. Instead, they will be spending locally.

More domestic tourism ---> Even lower middle class people and beneath will be able to afford vacations leading to healthy refreshing mindset.

Beautiful.

More prospects of Tourism sector.

Different weather, different people, different environment, different tourist spots.

More investment, more construction, more infrastructure development, more jobs, better economy.

More domestic tourism, more people/tourists intermingling with each other ---> more harmony among Pakistanis.

More domestic tourism ---> lesser Pakistanis visiting other countries for tourism and spending their hard earned money abroad. Instead, they will be spending locally.

More domestic tourism ---> Even lower class people will be able to afford vacations leading to healthy refreshing mindset.
You perfectly listed every positive aspect. All interlinked. Main one being construction and development. As imran khan says, construction alone can save pakistan.want to go to london?
Go to lahore, referring to the ravi riverfront
Want to go to dubai? Go to gwadar
Islamabad speaks for itself
The beauty is there, just do it

Guys, ignore the indian trolls. They will do their utmost to derail all our threads. They all have a severe inferiority complexes and insecurities. Just report them to the mods.

Guys, ignore the indian trolls. They will do their utmost to derail all our threads. They all have a severe inferiority complexes and insecurities. Just report them to the mods.
Just did that, hopefully that scamming prince would be exiled to the hellhole whence he came

Just did that, hopefully that scamming prince would be exiled to the hellhole whence he came

You are doing an excellent job in presenting an excellent thread. IGNORE everything indians say and simply report them to the mods. Never engage them. Their sole intention is to bring us down to their levels.

Back
Top Bottom