What's new

The picture of China soldiers and China appreciation

Don't this people feel ashamed of copying all su designs and calling them home made planes? (j 11, j 15 j 16)
So you don't mind the Yanks laughing at the Hans? Right! They're actually laughing their a$$es off at your shenanigans! And you've given them the right to do so? Jeeez! Acting like doormats, what? :omghaha:
An Indian? You are what kind of state of mind reading? Ridicule or jealousy? You always laugh at Chinese in imitation of Russia. But I want to say these things really was in Russia, but China in his based on innovation, create their own ideas! See you in India, just hold others still boast! I don't know whether you have their own property! Do you know why I don't know? Because I don't care! You envy China development, but forget the pragmatic basis! That is why the world people always look down on the indians! Chinese J20 advanced fighter, India did not, because India would go with his stupid head to some jealous, but never pragmatic! We never think of you as the enemy, because you are not eligible! Maybe you think America things are the best, but I want to say: "what good talent.

Can you understand? Maybe not! We do have a lot of shortcomings, but I believe China development! China friends will help China, and with the development and Chinese. However, some people can only rely on their own brain to fantasy!

An Indian? You are what kind of state of mind reading? Ridicule or jealousy? You always laugh at Chinese in imitation of Russia. But I want to say these things really was in Russia, but China in his based on innovation, create their own ideas! See you in India, just hold others still boast! I don't know whether you have their own property! Do you know why I don't know? Because I don't care! You envy China development, but forget the pragmatic basis! That is why the world people always look down on the indians! Chinese J20 advanced fighter, India did not, because India would go with his stupid head to some jealous, but never pragmatic! We never think of you as the enemy, because you are not eligible! Maybe you think America things are the best, but I want to say: "what good talent.

Can you understand? Maybe not! We do have a lot of shortcomings, but I believe China development! China friends will help China, and with the development and Chinese. However, some people can only rely on their own brain to fantasy!
You did not understand my post. I did not doubt chinese developement. My question, I will put this in simple way now, if chinese can build j 20 j 31, why copy russian designs which is clearly illegal?
And please next time use google translate if you have problems in expressing your thoughts in english.

You did not understand my post. I did not doubt chinese developement. My question, I will put this in simple way now, if chinese can build j 20 j 31, why copy russian designs which is clearly illegal?
And please next time use google translate if you have problems in expressing your thoughts in english.
Chinese can build J20 and J30, because China master these techniques. In this process, we must learn from others. Method of the others to learn and re innovation is their own. Finally we learn technology! You can understand this logic?

So you don't mind the Yanks laughing at the Hans? Right! They're actually laughing their a$$es off at your shenanigans! And you've given them the right to do so? Jeeez! Acting like doormats, what? :omghaha:

We are Chinese and you are an insignificant Indian.

Whatever faults we have, multiply that by 10 and you have Indians.

Indians are lower humans than Chinese whether you like it or not.

Oh my god, what are you upload boy, do you know what the jet you put here , You lose face here ,get fvcking out and baidu first, my god.....

oh ,my god ,I was to see him hereView attachment 11661
buddy,I'm really wrong?
you are totally wrong boy! why not baidu first?
J11那个明显就是F15大黄蜂,J14那张早就说了是一张PS的图片,J16那张是俄罗斯空军的飞机,是俄罗斯空军的涂装,J20和J31都是PS的或者完全是外行做的,哎,还是先撤了吧,咱丢不起那人!

50cent-300x225.png
and this

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom