The PCB is a Spineless, Worthless Organization

Abu Zolfiqar

Rest in Peace
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
and it should be disbanded, rebuilt and revamped with new faces

discuss....

---------- Post added at 03:23 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:23 AM ----------

kind of like a lot of other "top official" things in the country

oh yaar yeh bhi to dekho ke PCB ke chief sahab ko select kis ne kiya howa hai

Janab Asif Ali Zardari ne :lol:

jaisa incompetent leader waisa us ke chailay :lol:

even appointing head of PCB is a political thing......what a preposterous situation

too much rot and fungus....and yes I heard about Afridi quitting international and that is the reason behind my livid outburst.

Chairmen Ijaz Butt is the real culprit well supported by Zardari.What can we expect from both of them.It is sometime hard to understand why the fate of so many is in the hands of few.

Not only is PCB a joke but the ICC has become a joke as well, I don't think either of them are going to get better anytime soon. We should start looking into other sports such as soccer

we cant let go of cricket though yes -- we MUST join the rest of the world and get into FUTBOL

there is so much football talent in Pakistan that is untapped.....only thing lacking is funds and good coaches but we should invite people to come check out our talent. Go to Lyari Karachi and see the Baloch guys ball.

we cant let go of cricket though yes -- we MUST join the rest of the world and get into FUTBOL

there is so much football talent in Pakistan that is untapped.....only thing lacking is funds and good coaches but we should invite people to come check out our talent. Go to Lyari Karachi and see the Baloch guys ball.

what happened abu :rofl::rofl::rofl:

I have always wanted Pakistan to get into Soccer and Rugby, love these games these games have much more in them then cricket alone.

But we need healthy guys in these fields, well built strong men to do the job not the starved ones. Look at our cricket boys and even football and hockey so pathetic.

PCB and cricketers are infected there is nothing left there will be a day Pakistani Cricket will be banned.

I don't think we should either, but cricket seems so have a monopoly on sports in Pakistan and that is not right. There's talent for all kinds of sports in Pakistan, but no one utilizes it properly. And yeah Lyari has amazing players, thats why its called the "little Brazil" of Pakistan. They live and breathe soccer!

I have always wanted Pakistan to get into Soccer and Rugby, love these games these games have much more in them then cricket alone.

But we need healthy guys in these fields, well built strong men to do the job not the starved ones. Look at our cricket boys and even football and hockey so pathetic.

PCB and cricketers are infected there is nothing left there will be a day Pakistani Cricket will be banned.

if pak football improves, ijaz butt phudak ke PFF ka hairman ban jaye ga :rofl::rofl:

In all world , Management asks the Captain on his team , his input

In Pakistan the Captain is shown the door , and selectors and other red tape people hit behind desk , and collect their Pay cheques

When the captain leaves , they take away the NOC to harass the player

When its clear that NOC has no basis if Afridi retired form International Cricket

PCB = Vultures they feed on dead meat of Captains of PAKISTAN

if imran khan gets elected, then cricket will surely get a boost.

afridi did not say much wrong in the media, but he shouldnt have said what he said after the airport talk. afridi is a legend of pakistan cricket, the whole of cricket lovers of pakistan breath afridi in every match and this is what happens to a captain who gels your team together and takes it to the semis of WC and who wins 2 series in a row for god knows how long.

ejaz butt sho0uld be butted out on immediate basis. lets protest tomorrow outside gaddafi stadiu:pakistan:m!!

How is the PCB SPINELESS?? It might be highly corrupt, but they do know how to exert their power and influence over Pakistani cricket.

No spineless organisation would go so far against public opinion, and not give two hoots about it.

Back
Top Bottom