What's new

The Pakistan’s first ever hybrid rocket to launch soon

Hello,
I am Dr. Bilal, the students' advisor. Unfortunately, Express Tribune did not include video of testfire of Raheel 1. This can be seen on youtube. I am not old enough on this forum to be able to post links. You can search for "first hybrid rocket pakistan" on YouTube. There are two videos of the first and third test. Perhaps someone else should post the links. Will be happy to answer your questions.

Yes we used NI's MyRio board, and I had asked the journalists not to take pictures of proprietary equipment....but they did their own thing in the end

Dear Sir,

Perhaps some research was done by UMT-LHR students on a drone but never heard abt that. I wonder why high level practical research on hybrid fuels, stealth tech or composites been done in Uni with much larger resources and Govt backing like QAU or Nust.

I pray and request you to carry on your research to bring something useful for country instead of Pics here and there, hope though your Uni is private yet in future may indulge in areas highlighted by me above in addition to hybrid fuels.

Way to go guys. Make Pakistan proud. Pakistan has abundance of young people and talent. R&D in universities is the foundation of bigger products. Good work by students.

Thankyou for the support. For Indian friends, no it is not just a bit of pictures etc. I agree that the article lacked test pictures, but that is the paper's fault. We gave them all videos and pictures, but they insisted on using these. You can go back and look at test videos in the thread. The applications are huge, including satellite launch, but yes, there are almost no military applications, if that was your point. All of SpaceX rockets are based on hybrid technology. It is a huge leap for Pakistan, and we will continue to improve it despite the doubters.

Dear Sir,

Perhaps some research was done by UMT-LHR students on a drone but never heard abt that.

We are also working on unmanned vehicles. However, I try not to show off stuff unless it is at some level of maturity.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom