What's new

The Pakistani slaves of modern Greece

In USA one forever remain illegal. Though getting legal even in South European countries is very difficult now.

Carribean is easier than south american countries what with the high number of ex slaves from the subcontinent who live here .
I've seen many that come here and get citizenship and get work and become very very successful

Greece is the last place anyone should be going.

Two failures here. First these folk chose to go there and enter the country. They knew the risks and now, sadly have to live what is going on there.

Secondly had our states been strong economically, these people wouldn't have to anywhere.

The incompetence of the Greek authorities when it comes to deportation is clear. As is its inability of tackling the issue of people who hire the illegal immigrants. Also calling Athens and Sparta kingdoms is incorrect. Athens was a democracy at the time while Sparta was an oligarchy. There were two kings at any given time in Sparta without any real power besides commanding the army.

Last edited:
The funny thing is....the Greeks also have a somewhat valid reason to do what they do....and the Pakistani illegal immigrants also have a valid reason to do what they do.....hilarious and sad.

I've seen many that come here and get citizenship and get work and become very very successful

Caribbean of all places, seriously? Though, I would be cursed if I do not appreciate the natural beauty, I have my doubts on the economy and governance.

Caribbean of all places, seriously? Though, I would be cursed if I do not appreciate the natural beauty, I have my doubts on the economy and governance.

yes seriously . Very succesful desis here now
souvenier shops are all owned by Desis
Electrical shops are mostly Indians
Auto cars and parts Pakistanis
No trademark law here so lots of Desis own beautifull big stores selling chinese knock offs ,electronics,clothes etc etc
Good profit margin good living and Racism is non existent to us except the word coolie which i hate .
Black people are very lazy so jobs are available

biggest car dealer here in Jamaica is Pakjam Motors Ltd

Its better to get 1000 Rs daily in Pakistan with respect than getting some euro in disgusting environment but who will explain to innocent people caught into foreign traveling agent's tricks.

many people are suffered by these fabricated beautiful life abroad but reality has changed and people should get awareness even if government does nothing.

I don't know why people exaggerating the issue, once they are illegal means you are illegal and you could face anything depends over circumstances even you could be sent behind bars and no one will come to ask you for what you are here....sad indeed but reality, so here is responsibility over legal sound personalities in concerned country to approach ministry or police head quarters with the help of any human right etc to organize at least deportation.

In USA one forever remain illegal. Though getting legal even in South European countries is very difficult now.

Yeah but all they have to do is have a kid and they cannot be deported. Mexicans already do it in huge numbers so the rest might as well.

If your way of earning is halal, then no need to go to other countries. Pakistan is the best country, if we just make ourselves correct.

Yeah but all they have to do is have a kid and they cannot be deported. Mexicans already do it in huge numbers so the rest might as well.

Good point, and kids will be USA citizens even if parents are illegals. Not possible in Europe.

Yep every Mexican that comes here first thing they do is have children.

And whats going on lately? Kids migrating in mass without any parents.

yes seriously . Very succesful desis here now
souvenier shops are all owned by Desis
Electrical shops are mostly Indians
Auto cars and parts Pakistanis
No trademark law here so lots of Desis own beautifull big stores selling chinese knock offs ,electronics,clothes etc etc
Good profit margin good living and Racism is non existent to us except the word coolie which i hate .
Black people are very lazy so jobs are available

biggest car dealer here in Jamaica is Pakjam Motors Ltd

Good to hear. West Indies right?

And whats going on lately? Kids migrating in mass without any parents.

Lmaoo I know shit is crazy there is a debate whether or not to send them back they are not even trying to hide anymore just surrendering because they know the law will show mercy on them.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom