What's new

The Pakistani politician

Awesome

RETIRED MOD
Reaction score
Of late there is a trend in Pakistan about Ministers, hitting, cursing and abusing their power.

I don't understand, shouldn't they be our servants and not treat us like theirs?

Absolute power, corrupts absolutely.

Last edited by a moderator:
"Power corrupts; absolute power corrupts absolutely"

This arose as a quotation by John Emerich Edward Dalberg Acton, first Baron Acton (1834–1902). The historian and moralist, who was otherwise known simply as Lord Acton, expressed this opinion in a letter to Bishop Mandell Creighton in 1887:

"Power tends to corrupt, and absolute power corrupts absolutely. Great men are almost always bad men."

Another English politician with no shortage of names - William Pitt, the Elder, The Earl of Chatham and British Prime Minister from 1766 to 1778, is sometimes wrongly attributed as the source. He did say something similar, in a speech to the UK House of Lords in 1770:

"Unlimited power is apt to corrupt the minds of those who possess it"

Of late there is a trend in Pakistan about Ministers, hitting, cursing and abusing their power.

YouTube - Mustafa Kamal Ka Ghussa - Dunya TV (Must WATCH)

YouTube - Mustafa Kamal (Karachi's Mayor) provoked by a journalist and gets angry

YouTube - City Nazim Of Karachi Janab Mustafa Kamal

I don't understand, shouldn't they be our servants and not treat us like theirs?

Absolute power, corrupts absolutely.

one of those things where both our countries are pretty much the same..

Asim Aquil it is the main issue we have to discuss about it. It is main problem of our leaders, I have seen Babar Awan making harsh word to poor man.

Thanks for starting this thread

Scum of the earth. Nowhere on the planet have I witnessed such scum politicians as in Pakistan. Words just don't do any justice in describing dirty Pakistani politics.

Can you imagine any politician doing this act on Western News channel and not getting fired

The one disease that hunts us even today........I think the People of Pakistan themselves have not just become tired but have lost all hope in politicians or saviours.....they are just a living corpse who are passing a day at a time.......Inshaallah that will change and the Jazbah will rise once more but for that something big needs to happen

He is "Badmash" Ghunda.. no need to apologize .. apologize to shareef log kartay hai.

he is Million Times Better than PPP & Nawaz League Politician ..

You Can come to Karachi & Ask Karachities abt him ... all Loves him ..

"Power corrupts; absolute power corrupts absolutely"

Politicians , They are ugly and they are same in almost every part of the Plannet . Politicians are ment to be cheaters and liers , When they are not kissing the baby it means they are stealing their candy ...:P

Though quite old but v funny ...!

Last edited by a moderator:

Back
Top Bottom