What's new

The Pakistani politician

Well, Mr. Kamal was getting provoked... so I see what he was getting at.

The rest of them are trash. We need a dictator. Maybe a stricter Musharraf in civilian format. Because thats the only thing that will bring tumeez to Pakistan.

sab se ala to lal khothi walay hein ..!

i dnt remember that show when Dr shahid asked him the same question and he answered Dr sahab jab bazar me doodh mil raha he to me ghar me bheinse kyn Paloo...:rofl:

Last edited by a moderator:
Here is some popular sentiment against Pakistani politicians. Their trend of abusive language has come to bite them along with honest criticism. Both should be utilized in a positive manner to change Pakistan. Remember in politics, power is temporary. If you keep replacing garbage with trash...well u get the picture.

PS - I learned the word "hanno" thanks to Baba jee.

He is "Badmash" Ghunda.. no need to apologize .. apologize to shareef log kartay hai.

fundamentaly he is saying the right thing , what u expect if a news channel trying to twist facts and blaming his party and people ! if u look at this perticular tv channel they are trying to turn it into a conspiracy theory. 40 people dead a commercial hub is burnt & this stupid guy is asking him the most lame questionthat if this was done on purpose by his party .!!? obviously He lost it ! however the language he used in the first clip was not right, one can be agresive but dont go bonkers .

Your comments of "badmash and ghunda" are quiet BS here. This Badmash and Ghuda has changed khi and if takes Badmashi and Ghunda gardi to do things for people ,,so be it ! i support him

and the famous former Chairman FBR/CBR Pakistan ...Sanu Nehr walay pull te bula ke boray mahi kithay reh gia ..:rofl:

YouTube - Mustafa Kamal Ka Ghussa - Dunya TV (Must WATCH)
1st video:: Mustafa Kamal

please note the question he is been provoked by this real BS piece of newchannel , 40 people are dead and a huge commercial market burnt and this stupid anchor just to sell his dump news is trying to twist the facts and makin it a conspiracy theory its obvious any body will loose it.

its like God forbid some one barges in your house kills every body and put the whole thing on fire and than a idiot from a new chanel calls and asks you if u have done it on purpose!!!?? let me know wht will you say than ?

technically right the women is not willing to pay 5rs for ICU , where as private hospitals charge 20000 rs ! what kind of cheap shot people are these ? by looking at them its obvious they can afford 5rs !

fundamentaly he is saying the right thing , what u expect if a news channel trying to twist facts and blaming his party and people ! if u look at this perticular tv channel they are trying to turn it into a conspiracy theory. 40 people dead a commercial hub is burnt & this stupid guy is asking him the most lame questionthat if this was done on purpose by his party .!!? obviously He lost it ! however the language he used in the first clip was not right, one can be agresive but dont go bonkers .

Your comments of "badmash and ghunda" are quiet BS here. This Badmash and Ghuda has changed khi and if takes Badmashi and Ghunda gardi to do things for people ,,so be it ! i support him
Yaar, you can't speak like a jagga daaku. There is a certain decorum of the position you're holding. "Ullu ke Phatay" is not the right response to a few piercing questions. It is OUR right to question him on the job we've hired him to do. He is our servant, not the other way round.

Im not a MQM fan but Karachis Mayor Mustafa kamal is a good dude he has done alot for karachi.And even got the second prize for worlds best mayors?

Fear mongering being used to cover for NRO.

Back
Top Bottom