What's new

The Pakistani politician

Personal attacks and offtopic debate on national TV and abuse of Pakistan Armed forces... Leading to curses...

Last edited by a moderator:
WHat a FAT LIAR so called 2nd best mayor:tdown: ..... MQM should be banned in pakistan wat they have done in karachi just to continue with baldiati nizam the price was paid by the poor people who got killed.

No satire or caricatures on this thread please
-- Admin

Im not a MQM fan but Karachis Mayor Mustafa kamal is a good dude he has done alot for karachi.And even got the second prize for worlds best mayors?

lol, it was a fake drama by MQM and Co, pakistani government join that drama to fool whole nation. Dawn even ask for apology for posting that fake news.

This is the link where the Foreign policy themeself try to clarify the facts

What FP didn't say about the mayor of Karachi | FP Passport

Edit: But yes I agree MK done good job while following Naimatullah who started every development work at karachi. & i really hate it when people admire MK but forgets Naimatullah who is responsible for the start.

@topic

Pakistani Politicians are worst people on plant earth. But they are not to be blamed but the people of pakistan who don't care about what happen to their country, they can sell their vote for some rice plate or 1000 rupee. They really don't care about their future, they live in past & try to enjoy their present and hell with their & their children future. This is why we see politicians like Zardari, Altaf bhai, or NZ rulling whole country. Honest people scared of coming to politics since they know, that they can never win, as they can't spend money like water on the election.

I think only Patriotic Dictator can run the country better then any one.

Last edited:
Everything has some good and some bad parts. I will give my vote again to MQM in the coming Local bodies election because of their good performance.

I actually don't mind such things, at least they are not harming others, having fun (sure the Chairman was dancing weird, but was just parodying the real song) and more than anything were doing so at a private function.

i agree , but the way it was poped up in the media , it surely defamed the former gov alot ...theres nothing bad in it , but the guy went so deep into it that it made great news and some of the anchors like Hamid Mir didnt missed the opertunity to make this thing an eye catching issue ..:lol:

All are same . Corrupt,Dishonest & Mean.
Sure they are and democracy of Pakistan is a process which make those corrupt, dishonest, useless bunch our bosses.
After assuming power in name of democracy they become dictators.
They charge us ever increasing taxes, so that their assembly speeches can be funded.
Eventually we are the jack ***... getout and reject this circus in the name of democracy.
Say not to elections.. no need for parliament, no need for provincial govt.

Back
Top Bottom