What's new

The only South Asians to defeat the Greeks-Mauryas

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ohh really haha first your ancestors were rig Vedic now your saying they are indus valley s.you people are so confused with identities that's make you illegitimate. :D:D:D

Actually not us but you, your whole identity is based around Pakistan. And you guys hate the fact why pure land is not part of Bharat. You guys have some serious identity crisis.

Yes Pakistan was a stomping ground . Although the races tht stomped u live here .. As for rapes :lol: did that happen when you were presenting your women to the invaders to save your behinds? Pathetic lil troll
We ruled u people like dogs, name me one person from Pakistan that ruled India. ;)

ek bihari so (100) beemari

This is a common saying in North india

@save_ghenda

Im not one to judge a book by its cover...

Just because Bihar in its current state is not economically or socially developed, does not make the people any less smarter...
Remember, the Dwivedis (Masters of the two vedas), Trivedis (Three Vedas) and Chaturvedis (the smartest of them all) happen to be from the UP-Bihar belt...
Traditionally, they have been the keepers of the knowledge from vedic times...
Also, you need to see these people in action to know their smart and cunning....

Yes Pakistan was a stomping ground . Although the races tht stomped u live here .. As for rapes :lol: did that happen when you were presenting your women to the invaders to save your behinds? Pathetic lil troll

Are you talking about Pakistani Punjabis :lol:

We ruled u people like dogs, name me one person from Pakistan that ruled India. ;)

No offense lol at like dogs. Current day hindus indeed have some serious issues with their identity. Happen when one don't want to accept historical facts.

No offense lol at like dogs. Current day hindus indeed have some serious issues with their identity. Happen when one don't want to accept the facts.
Accept facts lol, people who couldn't build empires telling us about facts.

You're talking about growing a brain when you have literally displayed none in any of your posts?? Its like the pot calling the kettle black...

WTF is an ancient Pakistani?? If the population of Pakistan has been changing demographically through migrations and rapes over the millenia, how can you claim that the people who live there today are descendents of people that lived there in XXXX B.C??

Does brain and logic go to commit suicide in Pakistan??

most of the population of Pakistan is native to this land.

No offense lol at like dogs. Current day hindus indeed have some serious issues with their identity. Happen when one don't want to accept historical facts.

Hindus are not the ones trying to act like Arabs, Persians or Central Asians. You know who they are ;)

Did that happen when @ghilzai emperor ordered you to open your mouths when we had to spit? Or when you were dhimmis or presentin your women to Mughals ?:what:

You are a rigvedic as you claimed I just asked your varna according to rigveda please tell don't invade my questions ever read a Sanskrit in your life just tell me a shanti path of yagna no copy paste:p:p

Did that happen when @ghilzai emperor ordered you to open your mouths when we had to spit? Or when you were dhimmis or presentin your women to Mughals ?:what:
Beta ji, we liberated you from mass rape from Greeks and Syncthians hahaha.
Now stop posting that shitty example again and again you fat, sweaty motu aloo and lose some weight

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom