What's new

The only South Asians to defeat the Greeks-Mauryas

Status
Not open for further replies.
An converted to a foriegn religion after the rape ? :enjoy:

My ancestors literally raped yours .. U remember them as invaders ..hahah n we have been Muslims since centuries.. Unlike you joda bai k Bhai..:lol:

How can we even trust these people who use modern day songs and bards to make the claim that Chandragupta was from somewhere else. :lol::lol:He was the student of Chanakya who taught at Taxashilla (potohar plateau) and is said to be present when Alexander came to Indus. He's said to have personally meet Alexander. Then these punjabis conquered the Nandas and established a pan-south Asian state. Where's these Bhils in all of this ?:lol::lol: Why were Nandas attacked from 'Guerilla' armies and where did these 'guerillas' suddenly come from? Wasn't Chanakya the Punjabi leading these armies from socio-political stand-point? 2+2=4 but the Bhil Hindtuvadis won't accept this. It's suddenly an issue of ego for them.
Now you know how much to trust these people and their Hindutva intellectuals.
It's been a one-way street from since the times of the Pre-Indus valley through the Indus valley and later-day Rigvedic Aryan culture and it's from Punjab to these folks. Now hear their cries of agony and bull-shit.
Hindutvas are truly good at bull-shitting.

Actually even though they believe whole Pakistan was part of India, but there has been very strong movement in India to change historical facts. For exemple trying to change birth place of Chanakya from Pakistan to India is one exemple, again proves that land and its people which matter and not names.

Though its highly illogical to believe Chanakya was born in South India or Bihar but it does not matter to them.

Another retarded thing they said, Guru Gobind Singh was Bihari lol

@LURKER
We have a guy here who calls himself a Mughal. Stockholm syndrome after repeated rapes.

Denial and Projection...Also very common psychological phenomenon among the victim...

Just like those homosexuals that live in denial and then project their insecurity of being gay by calling others "faggots"

You sadly are showing all the signs....
I suggest you get yourself a rape kit and 4 witnesses to corroborate your plight from what I hear is the procedure in your part of the world....

Rape victims always point fingers coz they are ashamed of the ordeal .. Go see a shrink or commit satti ..:lol:
And if you want Legal advice I can help .. I'm a lawyer..:lol:

Also you got a big mouth you were u don't have some dom blood in your veins do ya?

Your Baluch well wisher..

Last edited:
My ancestors literally raped yours .. U remember them as invaders ..hahah n we have been Muslims since centuries.. Unlike you joda bai k Bhai..:lol:

Who were those ancestors? Arabs or Central Asians. We remember them as those who raped some of our unfortunate hindu brethren into accepting a foreign ideology :lol:

Actually even though they believe whole Pakistan was part of India, but there has been very strong movement in India to change historical facts. For exemple trying to change birth place of Chanakya from Pakistan to India is one exemple, again proves that land and its people which matter and not names.

Though its highly illogical to believe Chanakya was born in South India or Bihar but it does not matter to them.

Why is it illogical?? Lets see you take a stab at this new word and concept to you...

People on the Indus became muslims through Sufis and have been for a good 1000 years. These guys REMAINED hindus on the other hand but had their mothers dancing in OUR harems for a thousand years :lol::lol:. So much for dharma
Your harems? You fake Mughal wannabe:rofl:

Who were those ancestors? Arabs or Central Asians. We remember them as those who raped some of our unfortunate hindu brethren into accepting a foreign ideology :lol:

See your family history .. The guy with Khan surname was my great great grandpa.

See your family history .. The guy with Khan surname was my great great grandpa.lololol

Your harems? You fake Mughal wannabe:rofl:

Seems you are familiar with Mughal men? Can identify real n fake from the name ? :D

Native to what extent?? 200 year history??

Can you really claim it goes back all the way to BC?? That Porus and Mauryan descendents are living in Pakistan currently??

PDF indians come with notions that the 210 million people in Pakistan have been here for the past 200 years. Wow, they hate us so much.:lol:

Another retarded thing they said, Guru Gobind Singh was Bihari lol
image.jpg

See your family history .. The guy with Khan surname was my great great grandpa.

See your family history .. The guy with Khan surname was my great great grandpa.lololol

Seems you are familiar with Mughal men? Can identify real n fake from the name ? :D
I can identify who needs to lose weight and who doesn't. ;)

Rape victims always point fingers coz they are ashamed of the ordeal .. Go see a shrink or commit satti ..:lol:

Thats exactly what I said....you are projecting too much dear friend...
At least now you know what happened to you and that it wasnt your fault...

And if you want Legal advice I can help .. I'm a lawyer..:lol:

Wow...wouldn't have guessed it...Cabbie or a shoe shine boy was my first guess...But stranger things have happend in Pakistan I suppose...and sheds a lot of light on the current state of the union..

Also you got a big mouth you were u don't have some dom blood in your veins..

Your Baluch well wisher..

You're scaring us with all this hot bloodedness Mr. Baluch....Just take care of that anal bleeding will ya??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom