What's new

The One Reason India Might Not Become a Navy Superpower

Our navy might not be able to match the sophistication of the western navies but still it is MORE THAN ENOUGH to give a thorough beating to all our smaller neighbouring countries including the big one too.

Indian navy is the best among the three defence forces.
Those who take it lightly clearly don’t understand its dynamics.

Diamonds Require More Heat and Pressure
Coal is formed from heat and pressure, just like diamonds. However, diamonds require much greater temperatures and far more direct pressure to form, which is a primary reason why the end result is so different. This extreme heat and pressure can only be found far into the earth. Since coal is formed near the surface, the heat and pressure are far less severe.

Diamonds require temperatures of about 2200 degrees Fahrenheit, and pressure of about 725,000 pounds per square inch. It is this extreme heat and pressure, followed by cooling, which gives diamonds hardness not found in coal or any other substance. The cooling takes place when the diamonds are forced to the surface by the volcanic eruption.

Madrassa logic

islam%2Bscience.jpg

Break your head, however hard.

temcdedc.png

The Science is just as same in Sri Lanka, as in Sweden.
2+2 = 4 equation is same in Mombasa, as in Mumbai.

As I declared earlier; You are an Indian version of James-bond good for nothing, the way India exactly is:

main-qimg-a3dbc8914f3ee3ba0041cb5a427e2401-c

The government has already shown reluctance to approve the construction of a second indigenous aircraft carrier at this stage

Funds shortage.

But.......The entirety of the BJP media cell is devoted to one thing. Pakistan has no money and india is mega rich!

Our navy might not be able to match the sophistication of the western navies but still it is MORE THAN ENOUGH to give a thorough beating to all our smaller neighbouring countries including the big one too.

Indian navy is the best among the three defence forces.
Those who take it lightly clearly don’t understand its dynamics.
Gratz on your virtual achievement

Gratz on your virtual achievement
It’s not a virtual achievement, India had destroyed a third of Pakistani navy during 1971, so whatever I said is not boasting but based on actual facts.

Indian navy is still a force to be reckoned with, ignore at your own peril.

Break your head, however hard.

View attachment 473027

The Science is just as same in Sri Lanka, as in Sweden.
2+2 = 4 equation is same in Mombasa, as in Mumbai.

As I declared earlier; You are an Indian version of James-bond good for nothing, the way India exactly is:

main-qimg-a3dbc8914f3ee3ba0041cb5a427e2401-c
Well, I completely agree to the last pic.

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom