What's new

The odd camo of Pakistan Marines.

come in the creek area to find out.
My man I'v been to several creek areas in America for camping and hunting.
This is the kind of Camo I prefer
715044.jpg

rifle_kit_-_rm5__sm_-500x500.jpg

Clearly it won't do much good during daytime,The blue patterns ruin everything.

My man I'v been to several creek areas in America for camping and hunting.
This is the kind of Camo I prefer
715044.jpg

rifle_kit_-_rm5__sm_-500x500.jpg

Clearly it won't do much good during daytime,The blue patterns ruin everything.
exactly, its the blue that needs to go...

Looks Ok for a an amphibious force, when area of ops might be around Indian West Coast, which is very much green.
Mostly they are subject to operate on shores but I would suggest more sandy colors instead of green. Don't you?

Mostly they are subject to operate on shores but I would suggest more sandy colors instead of green. Don't you?
Yes shores are sandy, but just a few meters inland the flora is usually dark green, and browns and sea as a backdrop, I believe the camo looks Ok for that kind of terrain.

images.jpg
images%20(1).jpg
images%20(2).jpg

Let alone camo these Marines are worst treated in armed forces no amphbious ships and role no helos typical G 3 riflt and mistral that's all they got even sindh police ssw is better equipped

No, but Indian western ghats have tropical climate. I think Pakistani Marines are an amphibious force to attack Indian coastal targets and not merely a defensive force.

I see totally unfit Marine NCOs and JCOs whenever they pass by. These guys really need some extreme fitness course and better equipment.

Back
Top Bottom