What's new

The odd camo of Pakistan Marines.

Awan68

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
images-54.jpg

What's with the odd camo our marines are donned with, it's almost like a shout out " hey, im here, i am a rainbow, shoot me ". It really beats the purpose of a camo and its not even easy on the eyes.
Anyone know of any plans in the pipeline to give these lads more serious garbs??

Why they need a green chemo in ocean
lol, buddy marines dont need a camo in the ocean, there isnt exactly a lot of ground to hide, is there :azn:, they need it when they land on beeches or when they move inland or when they are defending against an amphibious assault force...

How will this camo test against night vision?

View attachment 432827
What's with the odd camo our marines are donned with, it's almost like a shout out " hey, im here, i am a rainbow, shoot me ". It really beats the purpose of a camo and its not even easy on the eyes.
Anyone know of any plans in the pipeline to give these lads more serious garbs??
Works for them

9.jpg

View attachment 432827
The uniform is fine,have a look at the terrain they have to operate in. Rocky areas or swamps.
marines 1.jpg

Pakistan Navy Commissions 2nd Marines Battalion.jpg

For me only Army have a good battle uniform.
Navy, Airforce, Marines need to change.
Marines need more good quality basic equipment.

Back
Top Bottom