What's new

The NY Times' Long History of Fake News Against Russia and Other Official Enemies

Pakistani media is pathetic and doesn't highlight important Pakistanis instead gives spot light to ignoramuses who think they know politics. Western media consists of yellow journalism whether it's cnn,faux news,ny times. They all have one thing in common they love to slander a group of people to justify anglo-imperialism.

hey, we're only trying to help you know.

and you shouldn't harbor terrorists! that's the reason we're "meddling" with you in the first place you know.
we're happy to help out, but it's gotta be done on our terms.
you Muslims don't understand the art of war. not well enough, not yet.

and you shouldn't harbor terrorists! that's the reason we're "meddling" with you in the first place you know.
LOL! Anglo-imperialists who over threw saddam just to breed isis from a war torn iraq wants to help muslims:lol:

This is what I was exactly talking about in the first place. This guy has no clue and no evidence of terrorists being harbored or not but he was the perfect excuse for a genocide.I am not a muslim but I do the art of war very well but what I am trying to figure out is why anglo-imperialists get triggered by different color of skin tones.

Which genocide was your favorite and which one would you like to murder out of all of them?

main-qimg-22c09227d7456f52ffd71218fa7cc111-c
hqdefault.jpg

ap04111101456.jpg

p6010015.jpg
guerra2.jpg

Wilkinson_Vietnam-War.jpg

original-indian-holocaust-greatgameindia.png

American and their media are funny ,
its OK for them when they entering other countries territorial land ad attack a civilian airplane which is flying at the center of flying corridor and in every aspect is following a normal routine of a civilian airplane ,after all its scenario fulfillment , its also Ok for their pilots to identify insurgent at an area then go eat their lunch and come back later and cannon some reporters in the area and then open fire on people who wanted to help them and kill several children after all they carried camera and those camera and only terrorist use camera and those civilian used a SUV and who else but terrorists use SUV .
but now an incident from the enemy . an airplane deviate hundreds of km from its flight plan pass over the enemy military installation , leave the enemy land and again enter it and again fly over restricted areas and there is no time to make sure of identification as its about to leave your airspace , also the record shows that nobody told the ground control that the airplane can be civilian and what when its shot down we have crocodile cry from every where .
no you must ask yourself why non of your own land radar and installation warned that airplane its flight path is wrong why your own Spy plane in the area did not warn them ?

Aren't these terrorist the result of your meddling in the area not the cause of it ?

LOL! Anglo-imperialists who over threw saddam just to breed isis from a war torn iraq wants to help muslims:lol:

This is what I was exactly talking about in the first place. This guy has no clue and no evidence of terrorists being harbored or not but he was the perfect excuse for a genocide.I am not a muslim but I do the art of war very well but what I am trying to figure out is why anglo-imperialists get triggered by different color of skin tones.

Which genocide was your favorite and which one would you like to murder out of all of them?

main-qimg-22c09227d7456f52ffd71218fa7cc111-c
hqdefault.jpg

ap04111101456.jpg

p6010015.jpg
guerra2.jpg

Wilkinson_Vietnam-War.jpg

original-indian-holocaust-greatgameindia.png

For the Record :
* i was not aware until after the fact that the sanctions on Saddam would be translated BY SADDAM into famine for his people
* i was not even born when those other wars were raging. Do you think American-Indians on the warpath were friendly towards the European colonizers? who do you think started the scalping executions? oh, right. American Indians. The Europeans used GUNS in their war, which is a quicker and cleaner death.
* you MUSLIMS started the war with the West. i can provide evidence for that within 2 or 3 paragraphs that aren't even long.
* now people like you want to PROLONG the suffering OF YOUR OWN MUSLIM TRIBES and PEOPLES, by blaming the West for everything that goes wrong.

and you wonder why we're hesitant to provide you with decisive help.
oh wait, the new Iraqi government DID accept that help, and now they're a free Democratic-Muslim nation that's on it's path to become possibly as stable as Turkey and Indonesia!!!

DO NOT ACCUSE ME EVER AGAIN OF SUPPORTING GENOCIDE, or being ignorant, or being guilty of supporting racists.

American and their media are funny ,
its OK for them when they entering other countries territorial land ad attack a civilian airplane which is flying at the center of flying corridor and in every aspect is following a normal routine of a civilian airplane ,after all its scenario fulfillment , its also Ok for their pilots to identify insurgent at an area then go eat their lunch and come back later and cannon some reporters in the area and then open fire on people who wanted to help them and kill several children after all they carried camera and those camera and only terrorist use camera and those civilian used a SUV and who else but terrorists use SUV .
but now an incident from the enemy . an airplane deviate hundreds of km from its flight plan pass over the enemy military installation , leave the enemy land and again enter it and again fly over restricted areas and there is no time to make sure of identification as its about to leave your airspace , also the record shows that nobody told the ground control that the airplane can be civilian and what when its shot down we have crocodile cry from every where .
no you must ask yourself why non of your own land radar and installation warned that airplane its flight path is wrong why your own Spy plane in the area did not warn them ?

On *every* battle field mistakes are made, intentionally or not.
But you raise a good point here, if we're gonna provide drone cover it ought to be done professionally and without many innocent victims each and every time.
I have advocated for that for years now. And it's shown some success. For instance, the Israelis and the Americans now have non-lethal and less-lethal ammunition in their arsenal, and they actually use that ammunition on occasion, or as much as they can (i can't know that).

Aren't these terrorist the result of your meddling in the area not the cause of it ?

We had no choice after OPEC in the 1970s increased the price of oil so much we had to ration car and *delivery-truck* fuel.
We were facing the real threat of being controlled by OPEC through oil pricing (*and* having to give up support for Israel's right to be on the map where it is), or going on the offensive. And yes, a lot of sneaky moves had to be made until Osama Bin Laden and his cohorts said "enough is enough, we're going to try terrorism now". That was the 2nd major mistake made by muslim "warrior leaders".

So let's try to fix it, let's try to train your forensic staff *and* your military police, although you'll have to excuse us for not making Muslim warriors as strong as US special forces and EU special forces.
You are also NOT allowed to start any real weapons-industries of your own, Muslims, let alone combine those.

There needs to be a clear decisive difference in the balance of power, and it clearly needs to be on the Western side.

YOU DO NOT GO THREATEN OUR ABILITY TO SUPPLY OUR SUPERMARKETS.
i had to say that in previous years on this forum too,
and usually people knew enough after that to either keep quiet or start thinking in terms of positive change and constructive criticism of the West.

Back
Top Bottom