What's new

The Northern Light Infantry - The Victors

the most dreaded tactic they employed against taliban snipers was that whenever they used to catch a sniper they would take out his eyes and then let him go to find his own way to his base.
So reminiscent of what happened to Captain Saurabh Kalia!

These NLI guys are very deadly. I have seen pictures of few dead taliban who were killed by NLI soldiers. Can't post those pics here as they are extremely extremely graphic.

NLI guys literally slaughtered them. In fact slaughtered would be an understatement. They literally thrashed them into pieces. After watching those pictures nobody would want to be an opponent of NLI.

These NLI guys are very deadly. I have seen pictures of few dead taliban who were killed by NLI soldiers. Can't post those pics here as they are extremely extremely graphic.

NLI guys literally slaughtered them. In fact slaughtered would be an understatement. They literally thrashed them into pieces. After watching those pictures nobody would want to be an opponent of NLI.
yup thats the last time they attacked them in tiran valley. And do u know they were just 6 defending that post.:lol:

Don't know yaar. But they simply chewed them like a chewing gum. :D

Watching live.leak videos where taliban behead our dead soldiers, then throw their dead bodies from over the cliffs and then smash the heads they beheaded. It was a natural response from the PA soldiers for the alive and dead taliban alike

NLI scares the talibitches .. They don't just shoot em... They butcher em... During swat operation ceasefire the talibitches were so scared that they asked NLI regiments to be transfered from the areas.

High altitude/mountain WAREFARE comes natural to the men from the roof of the world..

12 NLI despite being one of the youngest regiment is the highest awarded regiment in the Pakistan Army for a good reason!

Last edited:
Watching live.leak videos where taliban behead our dead soldiers, then throw their dead bodies from over the cliffs and then smash the heads they beheaded. It was a natural response from the PA soldiers for the alive and dead taliban alike
Not just NLI.. Others did similiar "stuff"..

I bet a Talib falling from 20,000 FT with his throat half slit would curse his mama from bringing the ..nt into this world.

Back
Top Bottom