What's new

the night mare that is rail way

A.Muqeet khan

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
guys this is a very important video which shows how the logistical support depends on rail way and what is happening to destroy it

Last edited by a moderator:
Amazing....
The vdo starts from the corruption being done by the minister....to someone who wants the prize ministry for himself......to someone who wants pak army to intervene.......to the conspiracy by west...........and lastly ...the punch line....INDIA....India is doing this & that against us...

Itne item number to kisi bollywood movie me bhi nahi hai...:cheesy:

guys this is a very important video which shows how the logistical support depends on rail way and what is happening to destroy it

Oh boy!

Delusions Galore!

America is destroying Pakistani railway!

Hey Ram. :tsk::tsk:

thats just railway , cuz its their turn .. take a closer look any where all departments are equally screwed , except for PSO and state bank upto some extend are safe

I'm sure the logistics trains carrying Indian goods are working without interruption.

I wonder how this govt. planned to succeed to next govt.

About Bilor every one knows where lies his allegiance.

He was saying 'vested' not America but of course you are free to twist as it suits you.
"West" is what he said..
Now let me remind Ur own words......"of course you are free to twist as it suits you..." ;)
[I'm not surprised to see Mush as your avatar ]

Trains get late... "Western interest hai Pakistan to tabahh karna"... so the conclusion - India is surrounding Pakistan!

Oh man... this was a good one... I esp admire this Sheikh Rasheed guy... quite a man of funny words he is :lol:

...and then Pakistanis ask why everybody calls them conspiracy theorists.

What else do you expect when your former minister and other people say the west is responsible for the collaps of Pakistani railways.

I mean, C'mon!

, cuz its their turn .. take a closer look any where all departments are equally screwed , except for PSO and state bank upto some extend are safe

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom