What's new

The Next President of the Islamic Republic Of IRAN

The Next President of the Islamic Republic Of IRAN ?

• Gholam-Ali Haddad-Adel

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mohammad-Reza Aref

• Seyed Mohammad Gharazi

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
So is there massive poll rigging in Iran, like there is in Pakistan?

What's the difference?

As far as i have collected from Iranian forum, All of them are same, just the mask is difference.

Iranian election would be as interesting as to see the paint dry.

Anyone that has guts like Mahmoud Ahmadinejad .

well , Jalili has guts but others will do the work in hidden ....

Rezaei is first IRGC commander ( grand General ) and was leading IRGC in war and after that ....

Qalibaf is ex IRIGC commander and ex Police chief and current Tehran mayor .....

Velayati was former Foreign Minister .... and some one calls him greatest Iran FM in past 100 years ....

Hadad Adel is ex Parliament chief ....

______

these four candidate are known to work rather to talk and Vellayati-Adel-Qalibafe make a unity and before the election they will choose one candidate between themselves ( the one who has higher chance to win ) and I think it would be Qalibaf because he is younger and more popular .... and these unity has proper plan to govern the country ( especially economic plan and Foreign politics plan ) but other candidates didn't show any real plane till know ....

______

Rezaei have plane but he is not so popular ...

______

Jalili have some fans but he didn't show any plane ... probably his voter will be among poor people and farmers and ex Ahmadi nejad fans who live in small cities .... but he has serious opposites as well ..

______

Ayatollah Rohani .... well , I don't know about him but he isn't popular .... and he didn't show any plan ....

______

Prof Aref .... he has some plane but he is not well known especially among small cities who are the main voters .... he has some fan but his problem is that his fans are among of the people who won't vote !!!!!!!

_______

Gharazi ....

most of voters are Ousol Gara and if the percent of voter would be under 60-62 % the main contest would be between Qalibaf and Jallili ...

but if the percent of voters would be above 68 % then Aref would have chance .....

Back
Top Bottom