What's new

The next man on the moon may well be Chinese

members in 9ifly forum speculate that it may happen after 2030, (they are the true expert to me), exactly due to lack of funding in their speculation, the whole appollo project cost 6 billions USD in 70s, and a whole Nimitz aircraft carrier battle group cost 0.5 billion USD back then, also limited scientific achievement could be made in a manned mission, all things that human can do on a alien planet, robot can do it too, and cost much less, manned mission just not cost efficient enough. and China is not a developed country, such huge amount of money can always find a more meaningful way to spend.

why I see some viets involving here, viets don't have a chance to talk about space discovery here while their viva vietnam can't product a motobike screws!!!

@shameless viets: if you wanna teasing people, first you have to be higher than their level or at leats at the same level, kind of talkative sucker like you just show how foolish your inferior vietnam is!!!:confused:

why I see some viets involving here, viets don't have a chance to talk about space discovery here while their viva vietnam can't product a motobike screws!!!

@shameless viets: if you wanna teasing people, first you have to be higher than their level or at leats at the same level, kind of talkative sucker like you just show how foolish your inferior vietnam is!!!:confused:
I LOL at your ignorance. :tongue:

And no comment on what Cambodia can produce:wave:

If the moon has been visited so many times, wouldnt the next man on the moon and the next moon base be american?

The moon has many valuable resources.

or possibly it hasnt been visited many times..... :coffee:

yeah, they are filling their tech pool which is meant for building base on moon and also, manned mars mission, though they have no official project yet, because of $$$, they are getting ready.

Deny all you want, butthurt all you want, america's success in moon landing is just a result of sheer luck of grabbing the most brilliant group of Nazi scientists; even any African country can go to the moon had they were able to grab those Nazi scientists :argh:
There is nothing to 'deny'. Robert Goddard was a contemporary of the German rocket scientists. Look him up. It is far easier for me to prove that the US space program WOULD HAVE succeeded without the contributions of the German scientists than for you to prove that the US space program could not succeed. By declaring that the US could not have succeeded, you are attributing racial factors into the discussion, implying that only Germans have the intelligence for higher science. Do you really want to go there and open up that can of worms given how behind the Asiatics are in this area? Like I said, it is clear to me that you do not have the engineering education to understand how science and engineering knowledge are gained and employed to continue to spout this nonsense.

I LOL at your ignorance. :tongue:

And no comment on what Cambodia can produce:wave:

here a shameless viet troll as I preferred above got sneezing by my feather!!!

claiming has proved!!!

yeah, they are filling their tech pool which is meant for building base on moon and also, manned mars mission, though they have no official project yet, because of $$$, they are getting ready.

beside the money there is also some more important things such as political issues which cause a country to further develop its space program or not!!! I think with China technical level in recent time your Chinese can achieve something higher!!!

both the USSR and america were able to do it 40 years ago with their space industry was just sheer luck. Both were lucky enough to grab the Nazi scientists to help them out; granted america grabbed much better Nazi scientists like von Braun than the USSR.

False, even assuming the whole of the USSR and American space programs were designed solely by former German scientists (which is false), technical smarts alone can't make a successful project. It takes management, budget, quality control and will. That the US and USSR are able to maintain space programs up to this date shows that, no, it isn't luck, and is rather disrespectful of the effort that went into the programs from both sides for you to say so.

Hope atleast on moon he can speak of his mind without fear :D

better to keep your mouth shut to stay alive.

poor ignorant cowboy
Edmonton, Canada
Sep 17, 2011
When India annexed the Kingdom of Sikkim, the king went into exile and died in the west in 1980's.To silence resistance and opposition to Indian occupation, a bunch of upper class Sikkimese had been murdered by the Indian occupation armies.Who is going to investigate this tragedy?

Now everyone in Sikkim shut up to stay alive!

beside the money there is also some more important things such as political issues which cause a country to further develop its space program or not!!! I think with China technical level in recent time your Chinese can achieve something higher!!!

Please just ignore gagaga, not sure he was trolling or just making some sarcastic jokes. :coffee:

The time period is not breathtaking speed

i agree, we're not seeing man shots after man shots like the us and ussr was doing during the space race, china seems much more cautious

congratulations to china if true then another feather in the cap. please convey my regards to transformers on the dark side of the moon :D
.However no body remembers the runner-up.

Please just ignore gagaga, not sure he was trolling or just making sarcastic jokes. :coffee:

am i supposed to post stuff like "130 tons LEO payload Long-March 8 is going to launch tomorrow" or "China is a space giant" without a single interplanetary explorer in hand?

根据NASA公布的数字,土星五号11次发射共花费68.7亿美元,68.7/11=6.25亿美元。apollo同时代建造一个尼米兹级航母战斗群的花费为5亿美元(NASA估的数字有故意缩小的嫌疑,这里用同属高技术装备的航母战斗群作为估价标准),而今天建造一个完整航母战斗群的费用超过300亿美元。所以,土星五号单次的发射费用换算成今天的购买力就是6.25*60=375亿美元。

a single launch of Saturn V cost:
USD 37.5 billions

USD--->RMB

USD 37.5 billions x 6.8
=RMB 255 billion

guess China may make it slightly cheaper, its still a unbelievable price tag. for what? rover do a better job!

http://www.9ifly.cn/thread-7537-2-1.html post #22

God bless the man who may selected to do that. Frankly speaking I'm worry about trip if something may wrongly functioned, don't let him alone in Moon.

Back
Top Bottom