What's new

The next Indian PM

The assembly is going to be a hung assembly, COngress has acuumulated enough wealth to buy smaller candidates for UPAIII... so it's going to be any stooge that sonia ji nominates, Woould be fun though if someone like dog vijay singh is made PM

I wish BJP comes to power, but I am afraid it wont!

1. Advani has really become a pain in arse, he must be kicked out.
2. Nitish kumar is going to show his bihari politics, he will dump BJP for Muslims and Power
3. BJP is not sure who is their boss and who is going to take the decision as who would be the PM candidate
4. If Modi is not declared as PM candidate, he will really ensure it becomes a pain in arse of BJP
5. Every BJP leader is PM aspiriant..
6. BJP is still not intergrated as single party.

I never thot I would say this one day, but I really want to see BJP to come to power and kick out the congress!

Only issue is, at state level some of the BJP leaders are hard core follower of Hinduism making minorities uncomfortable!

So, if BJP wants to be a national party, it has to take all its ppl in confidence...u cant sit on a throne for long time just by demonising one masjid,..if that is what expected from BJP then it would have won the second election but it failed miserably

so, get along well with everyone! and do something for our nation and end the monopoly of congress.

Unfortunately, BJP doesn't have a leader of Vajpayee stature. If not for BJP, anyday I would prefer congress to the third front or CPI/CPM lead front

I wish BJP comes to power, but I am afraid it wont!

2. Nitish kumar is going to show his bihari politics, he will dump BJP for Muslims and Power

Split with Nitish will only boost BJP in Bihar due to the Modi Factor

Scenario 1: NDA is intact, no change in alliances

Scenario 2: NDA splits, other alliances remain unchanged

Scenario 3: BJP fights separately, JDU and Congress fight together

601806_10151363184991548_947890660_n.jpg

4. If Modi is not declared as PM candidate, he will really ensure it becomes a pain in arse of BJP
5. Every BJP leader is PM aspiriant..

Modiji is the most disciplined BJP member & a above all a disciplined RSS carder ... he will do what ever is good for the party & the country... he doesnt have a Family to take care of ... for whom he would steal...

6. BJP is still not intergrated as single party.

BJP is made of many Like minded Nationalist Groups... who have carders in Various levels ... so its not a dictatorial party like congress under uniform command of a Family & a Lady ...

Only issue is, at state level some of the BJP leaders are hard core follower of Hinduism making minorities uncomfortable!

BJP believes in Hindu Nationalism ... thats our Core ideology ... we have no religion ... we believe all Indians are Hindus ...that include even non-Hindus ... all of India is a Big Family...

So, if BJP wants to be a national party, it has to take all its ppl in confidence...u cant sit on a throne for long time just by demonising one masjid,..if that is what expected from BJP then it would have won the second election but it failed miserably

so, get along well with everyone! and do something for our nation and end the monopoly of congress.

BJP wont ever do any compromise on its Goals or its ideology ... We took Political way to reach those goals ... we cant change our Belief , our Goals , Our ambitions , our ideology for the sake of power ...

this power power is useless & unworthy for us if we have to compromise our core ideology of Hindu Nationalism ... we are here not for power or for forming government ... we chose politics to spread our ideology & do the national Integration ... as Indian is one ... we have mission unlike other parties ...

Above all if Modiji becomes PM he would be 1st OBC to reach this Post ...

If he becomes PM it means all well deserving man can become PM if they work hard...

&

Vajpayee proved that a man of words can be PM.

Until a few weeks ago I was against This murderer Modi. I used to hate him and vowed to never support him for PM. But now after learning more about his job as CM of Gujarat and his ideas I think we have struck gold with this man. I think he can restore national pride that India has lost. He can take India to a new height. He can do what other talked about. 24 electricity, 100% children going school, DMIC project, India a manufacturing hub etc we see all this stuff in election manifestos every 5 yrs. This man has done it in Gujarat and he can do it in India.

Embrace the rising sun

modi-rise.jpg

I dont understand why you guys hate MMS as PM, he seems like such a technocrat type of guy.

Sun Yat-sen proved that a middle-aged Chinese man can be national leader.

Chiang Kai-shek proved that a middle-aged Chinese man can be national leader.

Mao Zedong proved that a middle-aged Chinese man can be national leader.

Deng Xiaoping proved that a middle-aged Chinese man can be national leader.

Hu Jintao proved that a middle-aged Chinese man can be national leader.

Xi Jinping proved that a middle-aged Chinese man can be national leader.

No variety at all... Very boring and monotonous list.. try our recipe for disaster.. :D

Boring and monotonous, sure.

Have you SEEN the Chinese leadership? :P The entire standing committee is pretty much a row of black suits and ties and dyed black hair all in a row.

But as long as they get the job done.

i think then the people who dont come under backward classes will have to look at other countries for residence

Ha ha see the news buddy. She s now wooing upper caste people for votes. She s saying her ambition is to become PM, as if its a free chair.
She will embarass India infront of foreign dignitories if she ever becomes PM.

Until a few weeks ago I was against This murderer Modi. I used to hate him and vowed to never support him for PM. But now after learning more about his job as CM of Gujarat and his ideas I think we have struck gold with this man. I think he can restore national pride that India has lost. He can take India to a new height. He can do what other talked about. 24 electricity, 100% children going school, DMIC project, India a manufacturing hub etc we see all this stuff in election manifestos every 5 yrs. This man has done it in Gujarat and he can do it in India.

Embrace the rising sun

modi-rise.jpg

Seeing the picture i though u are endorsing DMK Karunanidhi for a second :cheesy:

Back
Top Bottom